45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

3 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I sincerely doubt that.  Isn't Parlatore out?

Yes, he's not longer on the legal team. What he was referencing was when he appeared before the grand jury in lieu of Trump having a custodian of records. He's alleging that the prosecutors misbehaved 45 times during his questioning.

3 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Yes, he's out but said he was in the room w/ the GJ and witnessed it himself.  I had to mute it to take a call, so didn't hear if he went into any detail about what the misconduct entailed. 

Rambling bullshit, just asking questions type nonsense.  

5 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Yes, he's out but said he was in the room w/ the GJ and witnessed it himself.  I had to mute it to take a call, so didn't hear if he went into any detail about what the misconduct entailed. 

any trump surrogate on tv is running interference and disinformation.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

51 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Seriously?  This is the turnout?  Fucking bullshit.  Can’t have a friendly fire mass murder-suicide by false flag conspiracy of the same 20 fucking people know one another.  This is why we can’t have nice things!

I was here for the FAFO

20 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Called him Jackmeoff, probably

d00a8142-064b-405f-9838-358b10f14295_tex

Guy behind CNN live shot repeatedly screaming, "Fuck CNN! Fuck CNN!"

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Habba

She's actually appearing in this?

An arraignment is not a real high-tension proceeding, typically, except as pertains to pre-trial detention, but she's not nearly serious enough a law dog for this.

1 minute ago, TwiceHorn said:

An arraignment is not a real high-tension proceeding, typically, except as pertains to pre-trial detention, but she's not nearly serious enough a law dog for this.

I'm only half paying attention but she came out and did a statement. Not sure if her role extends past that today. 

23 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Parlatore is on MSNBC talking about gross prosecutorial misconduct by the DOJ in regard to the grand jury and witnesses.  He says it's all in the GJ transcript. 

He was more subdued on CBS. CBS let Nancy Mace come on and launch into a political screed. But her e-mails! And I tuned to ABC where they’re just discussing the goings on. Preet Bharara is talking right now.

I do like the protester in the PIP wearing a “Trump Sucks” jacket and holding a sign that says “Kiss My White Ass.”

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

I'm only half paying attention but she came out and did a statement. Not sure if her role extends past that today. 

It would appear that she is not appearing in court.  Only Blanche and Kise are of record in the proceeding.  As close to an A-team as Trump's got.

• Haha 1

Defense opening statement:

"I have the best lawyer in Miami. He's such a good lawyer, that by tomorrow morning, you gonna be working in Alaska. So dress warm. Fuck the fucking Diaz brothers. Fuck 'em all. I bury those cockroaches. I just want what's coming to me. The world, Chico. And everything in it."

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Drool 1

7 minutes ago, Chooky said:

Defense opening statement:

"I have the best lawyer in Miami. He's such a good lawyer, that by tomorrow morning, you gonna be working in Alaska. So dress warm. Fuck the fucking Diaz brothers. Fuck 'em all. I bury those cockroaches. I just want what's coming to me. The world, Chico. And everything in it."

As long as he ends it by throwing a toothpick at the judge and then does this.

Scott Hall Nwo GIF - ScottHall Nwo OoohScared - Discover & Share GIFs

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

27 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

From what I saw she was just operating as a political spokesperson. 

28 minutes ago, Celery Man said:

image.thumb.png.a9e6110a64816857a2a3015b4185cdc3.png

republicans are so goddamned stupid

Yep, that's where I got the 61% I mentioned yesterday in this thread.

Also, some dude in a prison-themed black-and-white striped outfit ran out in front of the motorcade as it was leaving and has been detained by authorities.

• blacklab changed the title to 45 indicated