45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

1 hour ago, Surly Bevo said:

Yep, the only real play if you actually WANT to win is to attack, attack and attack some more.  Call him a Loser, call him Dotard, call him an Orange Baboon.  Ring him up every single time you are in front of a camera.  Ring him up in a debate "I'm not the one who just got buttfucked on TV Don."  Full Daniel Kaffee is the move, but these guys are all P's or looking for a job based on kissing ass, collecting 3% and then pledging it to him.  

It's really a fuckin travesty nobody has even mocked his clown ass appearance to his face (unless I've missed it). These pussies can't even take the low hanging fruit. 

• Hook 'Em 3

6 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

the person you're imagining will not come along during trump's political life

I'm not imagining anyone. I'm saying that the voters loyalty resides in whoever is the cruelest. If someone wants to beat Trump they have to be crueler than Trump. It's pretty straightforward

Also, if you think these shitbags are going back under their rocks, lol. I got bad news my friend.

Edited by G650
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

if the deep state is defined as a mysterious entity lurking in the shadows and quietly destroying the republican party, i think trump is the deep state.

trump is a grifter, first and foremost. if he can get back in, he knows how to work the system much better this time around (same for his son in law)

1 hour ago, G650 said:

Also, if you think these shitbags are going back under their rocks, lol. I got bad news my friend.

They may not go back under their rocks, but I don't think they'll coalesce around anyone like Trump again.

They'll have Boobert factions, and Sporkfoot, and Meatball Ron, etc.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Hookah Horns said:

It's really a fuckin travesty nobody has even mocked his clown ass appearance to his face (unless I've missed it). These pussies can't even take the low hanging fruit. 

i mean i'm pretty sure Obama did at the Whitehouse Correspondence Dinner and that's literally how we ended up here 🙁

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

4 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

lol, does that dude really think he has a shot? most of his potential constituents won't even know how to pronounce his name and rather than trying will come up with some slur based on it and not vote for him. 

IMG_1771.gif.9f19ee932de438eb6fb5cd29185592d6.gif

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

You don’t get it. Trump can’t be “bloodied.” Trump could emerge after a complete ass-kicking, covered in his own blood and feces, declare himself the winningest fighter ever, and they’d cheer him until they ran out of breath.
This party is Trump’s until he dies. Period.

2AE5A1E0-6A39-4679-AC3B-C4C2CB952957.gif.8ab36423cfb8db0bec083624baf6a2ef.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Grade of D as in David said:

I love that the artist made his hands big, tailored the suit and made his tie the correct length, and trimmed about 185 pounds off of him, they still left the turkey waddle neck.

ETA now that I look at it, it's like he painted Trump's head on someone else's body entirely.

Gave him two right feet. That's just how right he is.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

DeSadTits is sure trying

I'll reiterate, I am not telling anyone there is currently someone who will supplant him. In fact i doubt there is. I'm telling you how it would happen. DeSantis has the charisma of a flea, he isn't winning shit.

8 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

They may not go back under their rocks, but I don't think they'll coalesce around anyone like Trump again.

They'll have Boobert factions, and Sporkfoot, and Meatball Ron, etc.

I realize people want this to be true. The whole "its a cult" and whatnot. But the fact is a plurality of the country are shitty people. The genie isn't going back in the bottle anytime soon. One charismatic dictator is all it takes.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

47 minutes ago, G650 said:

I'll reiterate, I am not telling anyone there is currently someone who will supplant him. In fact i doubt there is. I'm telling you how it would happen. DeSantis has the charisma of a flea, he isn't winning shit.

I realize people want this to be true. The whole "its a cult" and whatnot. But the fact is a plurality of the country are shitty people. The genie isn't going back in the bottle anytime soon. One charismatic dictator is all it takes.

Thing is, though, the latter was always true, it just took Trump to reveal and empower them.

He didn't make them shitty people, he just made them louder and shittier.  They'll still be there, just like they always were, but will recede into insignificance again.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Thing is, though, the latter was always true, it just took Trump to reveal and empower them.

He didn't make them shitty people, he just made them louder and shittier.  They'll still be there, just like they always were, but will recede into insignificance again.

I mean, i hope you are right. But I'm not buying it. Once they coalesced, they aren't not going their separate ways. The connectivity of the modern world makes it a whole different phenomenon.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, G650 said:

I mean, i hope you are right. But I'm not buying it. Once they coalesced, they aren't not going their separate ways. The connectivity of the modern world makes it a whole different phenomenon.

They coalesced because they felt voiceless and just grumbled about the blacks, Mexicans, and queers in the bar and the elks club or whatever. They’re empowered now and the entirety of the party now hate the marginalized groups, not just in policy, but in rhetoric (the latter of which is all they really care about because it’s their permission to be racist homophobic shit bags out loud). They aren’t going to go away because the new wave of gqp candididates will continue to give them that permission. “That dead dick wheelie guy in Texas put the army on the Mexicans and criminalized drag queens? That’s our guy!” That’s how I see our future, the Republican Party is these people now, no way to unring that  bell now.

Edited by 'stache
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

4 minutes ago, texastough said:

I haven't seen anything on stuff like bail/bond, travel restrictions, gag order, etc. Did I miss it or have those rulings not been made yet?

That would normally be addressed at the arraignment, I believe.

I guess the government didn't ask for any conditions.

I haven't seen anything on stuff like bail/bond, travel restrictions, gag order, etc. Did I miss it or have those rulings not been made yet?

No bail, no travel restrictions. Judge wanted to limit his conversations with witnesses, but defense objected due to the volume and nature of them. Plaintiffs must come back and present list of witnesses they want him to limit contact with.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, texastough said:

Government didn’t ask for any restrictions because the Pres and his assistant indicted aren’t considered a flight risk. No bail for either defendant too I believe. The magistrate asked the government for a list of witnesses Trump will not be allowed to contact, but that was about it. I didn’t read anything about a gag order or a request for Trump not to talk publicly- probably because his public statements can be used against him 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

• blacklab changed the title to 45 indicated