45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

Makes sense.  Venue was selected for a number of purposes.  One of which is to get his supporters to open fire upon one another or be shot by law enforcement.  I gladly predict that over the course of his trials and primaries in the next 16 months, several dozen Trumpers will be killed.  And it all starts today.  

• Drool 1

20 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

then again the more remote places are less likely to draw crowds.

Although West Palm Beach is a pretty sleepy town compared to Miami, the demographic makeup would suggest they'd probably draw as large or even larger crowds than in Miami.

Same for Fort Pierce although it's significantly smaller than WPB.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I gladly predict that over the course of his trials and primaries in the next 16 months, several dozen Trumpers will be killed.  And it all starts today. 

Again, but a little slower please, if you don't mind. 

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

Although West Palm Beach is a pretty sleepy town compared to Miami, the demographic makeup would suggest they'd probably draw as large or even larger crowds than in Miami.

Same for Fort Pierce although it's significantly smaller than WPB.

I defer to your knowledge of Florida, but Biden beat Trump bigger in PB county than in Dade, double vs single digits.  Pinche Cubanos.

Of course, if rurals are the problem I suppose WPB has greater exposure to rurals.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

All it does is telegraph your attempt to justify your former Republicaness

Spot on. But, there is more.

The hidden foundation of the "both sides" (and denialism) posts from conservatives/Republicans in CR. 

"I'm a reasonable Republican, not a Trumper. 

"I mean, well, I went to church just like my momma and daddy did. After all, we were a conservative, God-fearing Texas family. I always voted straight R just like my daddy told me. And I loved my daddy. 

"My daddy told me Reagan and Falwell were damn good men who were gonna make America great again. It was a new morning in America, like that Reagan TV ad I saw in YouTube.Yeah, I heard Nancy and Reagan consulted astrologists and horoscopes to make stupid policy decisions. So what, I mean, my momma and daddy admired the Reagans. But we were not an anti-science and alt-fact family, even though we did not believe humans evolved from apes. We believe the Bible. 

"I voted for W twice, just like my daddy. I mean, W was a damn good Texan and governor. Now some people see the War on Iraq as a massive war crime and blame Bush and Cheney, but I blame it on 9/11 and terrorism. After all, W was a Christian. He was also for small government, but the Ds always kept the budget so huge, wanting health care benefits for all, etc. That's why I sympathized with the Tea Party; we have way too much taxation, not enough representation. 

"Sure, I voted for Trump in 2016. To me, I saw a genius capitalist billionaire businessman. Just like Ross Perot. Trump was the best in the biz. After all, he had a cool TV show and he rocked Twitter. I got my UT degree from McCombs and I believe in free market capitalism, just like my daddy. Thus, there was no way to see that Trump was lying fascist and that Christians were taking America backward into what some call a theocracy. No way to see that. I mean the anti-science policies did enable a million Americans to die from Covid. That's kinda nuts. Too bad about Dobbs and women's and LGBTQIA rights and the environment and other issues. After J6, I now see that Trump was a bad apple, not like Reagan and Bush. Once Trump is gone, the GOP will be good again. 

"To be honest, I did not vote in 2020. I just could not pull the D lever for Biden. That Hunter laptop is still an issue and Biden's too much big government. I still support less government and more conservatives on the Supreme Court, just like my daddy. 

"After all, I am a reasonable Republican."

Lulz. 

Edited by BevoAbyss
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 3
  • Drool 1

30 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I must confess that I am rather confused about doing this in Miami.

I suppose there's more law enforcement presence there, then again the more remote places are less likely to draw crowds.

If they're going to follow through on this and do the whole deal in Miami, then seems like they need to assign a Miami division judge.

That's what the expert I paraphrased the other day was getting at.

Never mind. Twice was writing only about the arraignment.

Edited by RomaVicta

2 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Again, but a little slower please, if you don't mind. 

a number of false flag ops have been called to the attention of Trump supporters.  They have been reliably led to believe that some of the other people they see near the courthouse today and in the ensuing trial dates are actually Antifa and BLM advocates.  All will be carrying.  It's complete bullshit but a significant number of them have bought into the conspiracy and will be itching to open fire.  And they'll only be murdering one another.  I think with such a heavy law enforcement presence, the plan may not go as robustly as hoped.  But still, some stupid people will be shooting other stupid people over the next several months.  Epic.  

6 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

a number of false flag ops have been called to the attention of Trump supporters.  They have been reliably led to believe that some of the other people they see near the courthouse today and in the ensuing trial dates are actually Antifa and BLM advocates.  All will be carrying.  It's complete bullshit but a significant number of them have bought into the conspiracy and will be itching to open fire.  And they'll only be murdering one another.  I think with such a heavy law enforcement presence, the plan may not go as robustly as hoped.  But still, some stupid people will be shooting other stupid people over the next several months.  Epic.  

So like the Waco Twin Peaks?

6 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Black Widow Avengers GIF

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I defer to your knowledge of Florida, but Biden beat Trump bigger in PB county than in Dade, double vs single digits.  Pinche Cubanos.

Of course, if rurals are the problem I suppose WPB has greater exposure to rurals.

South Florida doesn't really have anything that we normally think of as "rural" because the interior is all everglades and unpopulated areas. It has a hodgepodge of coastal communities with varying income and demographic differences -- pockets of old farts, white trash, Cuban, etc.

• Hook 'Em 1

whenever i watch the coverage, which seems to only involve interviewing republicans, i think of oscar's advice to michael about proposing.

"you should go on tv and say the charges are serious, but the courts are in place for a reason, and we'll see how it plays out.  if you're talking about joe biden's garage, you did something wrong.  if you find yourself screeching about hillary clinton, stop and look at yourself."

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3

Trump will post bail undoubtably.  Can he make some sort of bail deal that allows him travel outside the US while on bail?  Use his foreign properties as justification?

I can see him asking for this, but then whining about not getting it, or having to pay an exorbitant amount to make it happen.   

58 minutes ago, BevoAbyss said:

Spot on. But, there is more.

The hidden foundation of the "both sides" (and denialism) posts from conservatives/Republicans in CR. 

"I'm a reasonable Republican, not a Trumper. 

"I mean, well, I went to church just like my momma and daddy did. After all, we were a conservative, God-fearing Texas family. I always voted straight R just like my daddy told me. And I loved my daddy. 

"My daddy told me Reagan and Falwell were damn good men who were gonna make America great again. It was a new morning in America, like that Reagan TV ad I saw in YouTube.Yeah, I heard Nancy and Reagan consulted astrologists and horoscopes to make stupid policy decisions. So what, I mean, my momma and daddy admired the Reagans. But we were not an anti-science and alt-fact family, even though we did not believe humans evolved from apes. We believe the Bible. 

"I voted for W twice, just like my daddy. I mean, W was a damn good Texan and governor. Now some people see the War on Iraq as a massive war crime and blame Bush and Cheney, but I blame it on 9/11 and terrorism. After all, W was a Christian. He was also for small government, but the Ds always kept the budget so huge, wanting health care benefits for all, etc. That's why I sympathized with the Tea Party; we have way too much taxation, not enough representation. 

"Sure, I voted for Trump in 2016. To me, I saw a genius capitalist billionaire businessman. Just like Ross Perot. Trump was the best in the biz. After all, he had a cool TV show and he rocked Twitter. I got my UT degree from McCombs and I believe in free market capitalism, just like my daddy. Thus, there was no way to see that Trump was lying fascist and that Christians were taking America backward into what some call a theocracy. No way to see that. I mean the anti-science policies did enable a million Americans to die from Covid. That's kinda nuts. Too bad about Dobbs and women's and LGBTQIA rights and the environment and other issues. After J6, I now see that Trump was a bad apple, not like Reagan and Bush. Once Trump is gone, the GOP will be good again. 

"To be honest, I did not vote in 2020. I just could not pull the D lever for Biden. That Hunter laptop is still an issue and Biden's too much big government. I still support less government and more conservatives on the Supreme Court, just like my daddy. 

"After all, I am a reasonable Republican."

Lulz. 

This is the most accurate post you’ve ever made.  

3 hours ago, Pancho said:

The “Blacks for Trump” group is being paid to do that. I thought that was pretty well known. 

I've always assumed they're getting paid, Occam's Razor and whatnot, but never seen any hard evidence of such.  Like one of them posting their paycheck.

28 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

This is the most accurate post you’ve ever made.

Fantastic. Feel free to print it, frame it, and mount it next to your 2nd Amendment trophy case in your MAGA-adorned man cave.

Edited by BevoAbyss
  • Drool 2

So when he is arraigned in New York, he is in Florida and makes a scene of going there and having it happen. 

now that the arraignment is in south Florida, he just happens to be up in New Jersey (?) and gets to make a circus of flying down. 

what a strange coincidence. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 1

• blacklab changed the title to 45 indicated