45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

6 minutes ago, The Dog said:

Maybe? 

Been a lot of activity this week and a lot of false alarms. 

Anyway this is happening right now:

Well the grand jury apparently meets at 1, if Trumps minions are just now there, I'd expect that meeting to be short.  Today is the day, question is, when will the public get the unsealed indictment?  Might be tonight, tomorrow or next week at the arraignment.  

10 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

Well the grand jury apparently meets at 1, if Trumps minions are just now there, I'd expect that meeting to be short.  Today is the day, question is, when will the public get the unsealed indictment?  Might be tonight, tomorrow or next week at the arraignment.  

According to the reporter in this video, the meeting lasted about an hour. Trump’s attorneys arrived at 10 and were gone by 11. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 3

The meeting itself being held IS the notice, dude.  None of your defenses on there are worth anything.  But as stated, proud of you for a coherent paragraph that only flirts with criminal delusion, not based entirely on it.  

• Haha 1

Just now, Longhornfan1024 said:

Dropping both indictments at the same time so that you split up the crazies would be a good idea.  And also, fuck Trump.   

LOL I knew someone would say this.

MAGA isn't going anywhere near downtown ATL. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

If his people didn't show up in force in Florida for his indictment they aren't going to show up anywhere else. They saw what happened to the Jan 6 people and want no part of it. They'll just whine on social media and make up bullshit but do nothing in the real world. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

I really can't wait for him to be gone from the earth forever. He changes my mood.
"I made a perfect visit to that liquor store and they put me in jail!"
"You robbed it at gunpoint."
"Perfect visit! I asked 1000 lawyers yesterday and they all said it was perfect!"
. . . most people don't know that. But it's true . . . .
  • Like 1

q: if 45 said he would drop out and never participate in politics again, would you accept a plea deal? I guess I'd want to see the evidence against him, but my inclination is yeah. and if he breaks even hair of that agreement, off to the pokey. oh, and his stupid fucking kids too. they can't play in the sandbox anymore either after using it as a cat box.

2 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

q: if 45 said he would drop out and never participate in politics again, would you accept a plea deal? I guess I'd want to see the evidence against him, but my inclination is yeah. and if he breaks even hair of that agreement, off to the pokey. oh, and his stupid fucking kids too. they can't play in the sandbox anymore either after using it as a cat box.

If he also has to leave the country and can never post on social media or give a recorded interview again, I would do it.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Drool 1

On 7/26/2023 at 10:03 AM, Red Five said:

1) Stollen. So yeah he thinks that's how it's spelled.

2) If Biden is the most corrupt president in history then it should be pretty easy to name some of the things for which he should be impeached. Go ahead Dotard. 

Well have you seen the size of his son's penis??  Rigged!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, kevwun said:

If he also has to leave the country and can never post on social media or give a recorded interview again, I would do it.

I’d be happy if we let him go to Russia. Without his so-called “my papers”, he really is too stupid to know what the heck our security, intelligence and military services were doing. If it didn’t involve his political fortunes - or more importantly, his personal grifting - he really didn’t give a shit about governing or listening to briefing. 

I’m sure he can tell Putin, “We’ve got really good missiles and stuff”, but that’s about it.

18 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

spacer.png spacer.png

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

36 minutes ago, kevwun said:

Explaint to me this legal mechanism, exactly? Because I'm not sure there is ont that bars his fucking kids, that is constitutional, and I'm not sure I want that precedent. Meanwhile, it will 100% infame the stupids and prove in their minds even further that the govt. is out to get every conservative. If the idea of jailing a former president running for office again has any merit as to being bad for the country, then this outcome is even WORSE. You have to convict this motherfucker. 

5 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Fuck no.

1) Barring a major economic setback or $6 gas nationwide, he ain't winning in 2024.

2) He is the GOP now. He's their problem. Don't give them a way out to return to "normal politics" and pretend that the last 8 years didn't happen. I want them to have to own that their only viable candidate and party leader--until his death and even in prison--is a convicted criminal.

3) I want Trump voters to have to own it too. A plea deal to remove him from politics would be the best case scenario for MAGA. "The deep state is terrified of Trump, and this was the only way to get rid of him." The true believers will always find a way to escape shame or placing any blame on Trump. But those closer to the middle who voted for Trump for some miniscule or imagined tax break, or fear of the border...know for the rest of eternity that you voted 2-3 times for the only felon President, and helped fucked over the country due to your selfishness and gullibility.

All of this right here. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

Explaint to me this legal mechanism, exactly? Because I'm not sure there is ont that bars his fucking kids, that is constitutional, and I'm not sure I want that precedent. Meanwhile, it will 100% infame the stupids and prove in their minds even further that the govt. is out to get every conservative. If the idea of jailing a former president running for office again has any merit as to being bad for the country, then this outcome is even WORSE. You have to convict this motherfucker. 

All of this right here. 

dude, I'm just killing time here. lol

• Haha 1

Exile has been used many times throughout history.  I have no idea how it would work legally here and now, but a former President has never tried to overthrow the government so we're in uncharted territory.  Good point on the kids, they have to go also with the same rules.

Edited by kevwun
  • Hook 'Em 1

50 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

steve-buscemi-reservoir-dogs.gif

• Haha 1

At this point I don't really care that much about indictments, I want him to be fucking dead and gone. If there was an enforceable deal for him to just hole up at MAL for the remainder of his days and shut the fuck up, i'd be good with that deal. It's not gonna happen, so just fucking die already you fat piece of shit. Take Uncle Clarence with you too, please and thank you.

Edited by 'stache
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

8 minutes ago, kevwun said:

Exile has been used many times throughout history.  I have no idea how it would work legally here and now, but a former President has never tried to overthrow the government so we're in uncharted territory.  Good point on the kids, they have to go also with the same rules.

Let's strap a parachute on him and drop him on one of those uninhabited islands in Alaska.  He can fight with the walruses and cormorants for food.

This one looks good: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hog_Island_(Aleutian_Islands)

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Let's strap a parachute on him and drop him on one of those uninhabited islands in Alaska.  He can fight with the walruses and cormorants for food.

This one looks good: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hog_Island_(Aleutian_Islands)

I would pay a substantial sum to watch this documented by camera(s).  The camera batteries probably wouldn't even need to be recharged before he succumbed to the conditions.

• Like 2
  • Drool 1

2 hours ago, The Dog said:

I do wonder if his attorneys just told him things went well, and then sort of added at the end that he will need to be in Washington next week to come talk to Jack himself.  Sort of an "other than that, how was the play Mrs Lincoln?"  

35 minutes ago, Native Horn said:

I would pay a substantial sum to watch this documented by camera(s).  The camera batteries probably wouldn't even need to be recharged before he succumbed to the conditions.

I dunno. He's got a pretty thick coat of protective blubber.

• Haha 1

• blacklab changed the title to 45 indicated