45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

3 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

He is, in effect, laying waste to his own professional career by going through headline after headline and suggesting he attacked Trump’s rivals to aid Trump.

this is only true, of course, if Trump loses in November.

if Trump wins, it will be a windfall for his career

Just now, RDCanecutter said:

Confiscated it from an alleged drug-dealing owner? Can't always be a Camaro.

Or maybe they confiscated it from a mob-controlled earth moving company.  Shrugs.

NYPD has all sorts of shit; years ago, I was in Times Square and there was a NYPD School Truancy van.  I just mentally pictured them running down some skipping jr high kids and throwing them in the back.

https://www.policecarwebsite.net/fc/ny/nypd/nypddiv.html

nypd2377.jpg

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Why does a police department own a dump truck?

I saw Austin use quite a few of them several years ago when Obama came to town.  They are quite effective mobile roadblocks to stop car/truck bombs.  Fill them with sand, park them to block the roadway, and you can't get a car bomb through.  In Austin, I saw multiple streets completely blocked off with full dump trucks -- like a dozen of them.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Dnaguy said:

To be fair, the justice system was never designed to or for protection of the Republic. It should work slow as state removal of liberty is big AF. 

The people through their congressional representatives were given the ability to impeach, remove, and restrict from office those who would imperil our system of government. There's no such thing as 'beyond a reasonable doubt' in politics.

However, half the people are broken in their brains. Partisan interests have trumped loyalty to the constitution due to monied gentry, religious zealots, and legally anthropomorphic corporations using their $ and power to pervert the very system of government meant to represent the people. Instead it represents entrenched wealth and ideologues who themselves prop up power hungry sociopaths who use politics as a personal means to enrich themselves. 

And therefore the only real lever designed to protect us has been perverted to the point where we have to rely of the justice system as a last resort.

Ahem.  Technically, it's the second-to-last resort.

We can see the last resort from here.

mussolini_e_petacci_a_piazzale_loreto_19

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Max chance, 6/28 = 21%.  On the pill and skip one?  Chances are essentially nil.

Many people are saying that I have really good sperm, maybe even the best sperm, I don't really bring it up because I am not even sure how to discuss it, but many people continue to bring up my good sperm because they think it is absolutely the best sperm, I don't do it because I don't think that's fair.  

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Ahem.  Technically, it's the second-to-last resort.

We can see the last resort from here.

mussolini_e_petacci_a_piazzale_loreto_19

spacer.png

My guess it would be more like this…..

• Hook 'Em 2

45 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

image.thumb.png.c6a33c4e462812ca3358a3b7e396378c.png

Holy Shit, Mussolini has a granddaughter who holds elected office in Italy? What the actual fuck? Is there a Jane Hitler serving in the German parliament too? 

• Haha 8
  • Drool 1

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/112322448940788766

Thousands of people were turned away from the Courthouse in Lower Manhattan by steel stanchions and police, literally blocks from the tiny side door from where I enter and leave. It is an armed camp to keep people away. Maggot Hagerman of The Failing New York Times, falsely reported that I was disappointed with the crowds. No, I’m disappointed with Maggot, and her lack of writing skill, and that some of these many police aren’t being sent to Columbia and NYU to keep the schools open and the students safe. The Legal Scholars call the case a Scam that should never have been brought. I call it Election Interference and a personal hit job by a conflicted and corrupt Judge who shouldn’t be allowed to preside over this Political Hoax. New York Justice is being reduced to ashes, and the World is breathlessly watching. Hopefully, Appellate Courts can save it, and all of the companies that are fleeing to other jurisdictions. They can no longer take a chance on New York Justice!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Drool 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

51 minutes ago, safe sex said:

I hate Roseanne as much as the next person, but this thread could really do without the whole "well who would want to rape Roseanne anyway?" bit. That's right out of Trump's playbook.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Thousands? Wow! There must be plenty of videos of such a big gathering. 

I think there was a 4 alarm fire on the lower east side, maybe that was them.  

2 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

wishes do come true. he thinks the lack of crowds is because they're being held back. he can't handle the fact that no one is showing up to support him. fester you shitass. wallow in your loneliness. you alone created it

Shitass is an underrated term.  It was my mother's pretty much ultimate insult.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

10 minutes ago, The Dog said:

He can't help by lie, and about the most obvious, easily provable things.  It's not just natural for him, it's a requirement.  Like, I actually think he might die if he doesn't spout at least a dozen insanely outlandish and obvious lies a day.

Also, he is an actual abject moron.  One of the dumbest people to walk this earth....and millions worship him.  This fucking timeline....

• Hook 'Em 5

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

He can't help by lie, and about the most obvious, easily provable things.  It's not just natural for him, it's a requirement.  Like, I actually think he might die if he doesn't spout at least a dozen insanely outlandish and obvious lies a day.

Also, he is an actual abject moron.  One of the dumbest people to walk this earth....and millions worship him.  This fucking timeline....

he's got to build a narrative for Fox News to sell to explain why nobody is showing up to support him.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, safe sex said:

I hate Roseanne as much as the next person, but this thread could really do without the whole "well who would want to rape Roseanne anyway?" bit. That's right out of Trump's playbook.

image.jpeg.1690be1e272bc99d84054e00afc9b792.jpeg

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Red Five said:

“The Legal Scholars call the case a scam.”

Oh. The legal scholars do, do they.

Not "legal scholars," but "Legal Scholars," capitalized, so it's probably legit.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

This is fine

The Legal Scholars call the case a Scam that should never have been brought. I call it Election Interference and a personal hit job by a conflicted and corrupt Judge who shouldn’t be allowed to preside over this Political Hoax.

“Show me on the gag order where it says I can’t say, “corrupt judge”

Edited by Gatorubet
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

10 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

One of the worst things about the trump presidency was the insistence by trump's band of useful idiots that it was unreasonable to call trump a liar, and the constant calls to meet in the middle between truth and lies. It always got especially bad during any period of civil unrest 

5 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Not "legal scholars," but "Legal Scholars," capitalized, so it's probably legit.

it’s hard to count all of the cases I have won by employing the affirmative defense of “scam”…

12 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

it’s hard to count all of the cases I have won by employing the affirmative defense of “scam”…

The Bluebook citation to “Legal Scholars” is day one material at my law school.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

Shitass is an underrated term.  It was my mother's pretty much ultimate insult.

We had a teenage babysitter who called us shitass all the time. Of course we picked it up and used it frequently. Mom flipped her lid hearing it come from her babies so it became Automatic Spanking territory. Me and my middle sister clued in and clammed up, but baby sister couldn't hold it in. Shitass, shitass, shitass.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So, I'm not a lawyer, and I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express ever, so can someone let me know if it's bad when the judge tells your legal team that they're losing all credibility on Day 2?

Seems bad.  And embarrassing.  Like something a narcissist might have an aneurysm over?