45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

3 minutes ago, texasdago said:

He could write Shakespearean works... he still sucks.  

Kevin Hart No GIF by Kevin Hart's Laugh Out Loud

I agree, but that is a great quote that will play extremely well with a lot of people.  It frames this as David vs Goliath and David is so cool he's bored.  That's true whether Trump legitimately said it or not.  It's Ric Flair mic skills level of good.

Of course, there are plenty of filmed examples of Ric Flair demonstrating his mic skills, and none of this quote from Trump.  Hence my dubiousness.  But if he's smart, he will recite this quote exactly next time he has a mic and a camera in his face.

21 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

He didn’t stop defaming E. Jean Carroll after her second lawsuit cost him $83 Million, up from $5 Million for the first one.

He’s a fucking child. He can’t help himself. He’s obnoxious and obscene and uncivilized. It’s who he is. He’ll never stop being a foul-mouthed lowlife.

Susan Collins disagrees 

46 minutes ago, Goredho said:

If Trump actually said this, it's a great response to sleepy-gate.  Of course, its an unnamed source, so its probably someone at the Bulwark coming up with what Trump should have said.

image.thumb.png.65e50662eaf4e8e4c29f2031aa956b67.png

No chance in hell he's that clever, this being fake is abundantly obvious.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, LTbear said:

Holy shit

The ultimate irony is that his supporters like to call democrats snowflakes, when Trump is far and away the biggest snowflake on the planet. 

Dumb And Dumber GIF

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

3 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

he doesn't have $8MM extra in legal expenses and end up with the morons he has representing him.

One of his kids probably has a law degree from American Samoa and he's shuffling money to the family.

I know he's just a screaming child, but what exactly is he trying to accomplish, besides having those judges killed by his army of imbeciles? "Republicans must take action!". Um, like what exactly?

14 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I know he's just a screaming child, but what exactly is he trying to accomplish, besides having those judges killed by his army of imbeciles? "Republicans must take action!". Um, like what exactly?

I really don't think it's any deeper than that, but he would be more than happy if one of his worshippers tried to off a judge or witness or juror, because he's human garbage.

• Hook 'Em 3

7 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I’m likely totally wrong as I don’t share the same worldview and strategy as a malignant narcissist but I think he’s trying to terrorize jurors so that they’ll withdraw or just not show up. If enough drop out, then it’s a mistrial?

If he can get his legion of stupids to flood the courthouse, they’ll eventually get the idea to start looking for jurors and videoing random people that walk into the courthouse. Then, terror sets in with the jurors.

I served on a jury a couple decades ago, and several of the jurors expressed concern during deliberation about  the defendant exacting revenge on them.

Ain’t no way he’d fake an illness to look weak. That would shatter his whole persona. “I’m too weak and sick to sit in a court room” while Biden is out campaigning would absolutely shatter the narrative 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Ain’t no way he’d fake an illness to look weak. That would shatter his whole persona. “I’m too weak and sick to sit in a court room” while Biden is out campaigning would absolutely shatter the narrative 

Absolutely.  Which is why he'll never do the "crazy don" routine, either.  He's a malignant narcissist who thinks he's perfect.  

22 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

How would locking him up delay or stop the trail? Wouldn't they just go the lock up and bring him to trial when it started?

17 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Absolutely.  Which is why he'll never do the "crazy don" routine, either.  He's a malignant narcissist who thinks he's perfect.  

11 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

No shit.  Last I checked, most murderers are in custody while their trials are ongoing.  

Maybe they go with the Hannibal Lecter move. 

silence-of-the-lambs.jpg?quality=75&stri

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

15 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

“The very problem that we have here is we are weaponizing the justice system to go after former presidents. You back up 2,000 years and this is the kind of thing they would do in the Roman Republic that led to the end of the Roman Republic,” he dramatically proclaimed. “Caesar is out there and says if you do not come back to Rome… and face prosecution, what did he do? He crossed the Rubicon and there’s the end of the Republic.”

Just foreshadowing the narrative for the end of the Republic. Rs were forced to do this. The excuse Putin’s lap dog uses here on this boatd.

• Hook 'Em 2

Why wouldn't they also be charged? Is it because they might not have enough evidence or because they don't want to go through the hassle of Trump's successful delay, delay, delay strategy?

Can they come back and charge them again later?

16 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Why wouldn't they also be charged? Is it because they might not have enough evidence or because they don't want to go through the hassle of Trump's successful delay, delay, delay strategy?

Can they come back and charge them again later?

Maybe immunity in exchange for testifying?

nvm I missed Trump was one of them

Edited by Sawbonz

2 hours ago, Js1 said:

Biden: “I wish my opponent the best in his current heath battle.  Knowing Trump and the prior results his doctors have provided us with respect to his health, this must be something very, very serious given what he has going on currently with the campaign and everything else.  I hope he gets better soon so he can be a part of all of these very important items that he has on his very busy schedule these next few months. Bless his heart”

If Trump plays the health card, the Biden campaign needs to go southern wine-addled suburban divorced mom passive aggressive on the Trump campaign. 

Edited by A-Tex Devil
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

Serious question regarding New York State criminal proceedings.  If a juror or court staffer is physically harmed on behalf of the defendant for purposes of intimidation, does the trial halt, get a new jury seated, or what happens?  These people are easier to wind up than I thought possible.  

2 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Serious question regarding New York State criminal proceedings.  If a juror or court staffer is physically harmed on behalf of the defendant for purposes of intimidation, does the trial halt, get a new jury seated, or what happens?  These people are easier to wind up than I thought possible.  

I assume the defense would move for a mistrial, arguing that Trump tried to intimidate a juror, got caught, and now the rest of the jury likely will hold that against him.  The argument for the prosecution would be something like, "You don't get a mistrial for something you created (invited error).  They stick an alternate in the slot and move on.  That's my best guess for a Wednesday.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Yeah, I would think in a "normal" trial with a low profile defendant who doesn't have access to a mob...it would be a mistrial and chalked up to some insane lone wolf looking for attention.  But in this case, Trump is literally stirring up his minions to act out.  Hard to prove, but the fingerprints are already there in his posts and press conferences.  Maybe that's a separate legal issue on its own, but I guess---what is the threshold for "You did this to disrupt the case, so we're seating an alternate juror and moving ahead?"  I would imagine it's a whole other ball of motions, filings, and contentions?  

19 minutes ago, dcbc said:

I assume the defense would move for a mistrial, arguing that Trump tried to intimidate a juror, got caught, and now the rest of the jury likely will hold that against him.  The argument for the prosecution would be something like, "You don't get a mistrial for something you created (invited error).  They stick an alternate in the slot and move on.  That's my best guess for a Wednesday.

and then add another indicatement for witness intimidation. 

just kidding, nothing would happen. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Js1 said:

This is true.  Therefore Trump needs to do the very opposite.  He needs to look healthy...really healthy!  He needs super therapy for super humans.  That's right.. IV bleach, 10x dose Ivermectin,  and UV lights up the bum hole.    It's the only way Don!