2023 Rangers/Astros thread of hate

ztejas

On 10/3/2023 at 4:43 PM, BeardIP said:

Regardless, what will be funny is when the Rangers go as far, if not further, than the Astros in the 2023 playoffs after the public orgasm they've gave themselves for backing into the AL West.

Sweeping the two teams with the best record in the AL to do it, no less.

1 minute ago, Ignatius said:

Wanted a Rangers/Astros World Series every year when I was a kid (which was a long fucking time ago), glad to see the two Texas teams finally meet in the playoffs.

Having said that, all of you Astros fans can come suck the shit out of my ass - fuck you!

There we go. Just some good old fashion hate talk. I like it. No negs in this thread unless you’re a pussy Mormon byu homo.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

There we go. Just some good old fashion hate talk. I like it. No negs in this thread unless you’re a pussy Mormon byu homo.

Can we not neg Helo? He feels like the exception as a poser coat tail riding MFY fan. Everyone else is cool

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Someone had a neg on our beloved Helobius' post already. Oh, it's gone that fast...Astros fans backpedaling and changing their story already.

Neg away. Who gives a shit...this will be damn fun and I'm hoping for an all-timer 7 game classic battle royale.

No, not really. I want the fuckstain Astros and their shit-tarded, sanctimonious, human piece of diarrhea mascot Ted Cruz blown out in 4 straight.

And since the Rangers are peaking like a motherfucker, all of baseball just may get their wish.

Until then, fuck off Yankee fans, y'all are only slightly less despised than the Astros and AL West teams.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, gofuckyourself said:

Someone had a neg on our beloved Helobius' post already. Oh, it's gone that fast...Astros fans backpedaling and changing their story already.

Neg away. Who gives a shit...this will be damn fun and I'm hoping for an all-timer 7 game classic battle royale.

No, not really. I want the fuckstain Astros and their shit-tarded, sanctimonious, human piece of diarrhea mascot Ted Cruz blown out in 4 straight.

And since the Rangers are peaking like a motherfucker, all of baseball just may get their wish.

Until then, fuck off Yankee fans, y'all are only slightly less despised than the Astros and AL West teams.

username checks out.

6 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

I hope Ted Cruz walks onto the field Sunday with that Silver boot and Adolis launches it up his and Houston’s collective sarlacc  pit of an asshole

We all know that is possible, and the bigger likelihood is the Rangers coming up an out short.

19 minutes ago, Ignatius said:

Wanted a Rangers/Astros World Series every year when I was a kid (which was a long fucking time ago), glad to see the two Texas teams finally meet in the playoffs.

Having said that, all of you Astros fans can come suck the shit out of my ass - fuck you!

Glad the Rangers finally stopped sucking ass long enough to make this playoff matchup happen, gonna be fun