The official How Much does Trump Weigh prediction thread?

horn4life

2 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

with a 9" cock

Funny you say that. I’ve seen Txaggy screen shots where they refer to him as Donny 9”. 

I can’t determine what’s recent pics or not from a quick Google search, so going with 294# 

Edited by fattyflattie
  • Haha 1

But he ain't long, he ain't strong.  But he's gonna get his friction on?  

I dunno, we're workshopping the lyrics.  I didn't start the Sir Mix a Lot thing.  But I am told he's gonna be DJ'ing the weigh-in after party.  strong ties to 'Lanta and what-not.

If I had any interwebs skills, those little cards they give dads at the hospitals for the previous little fingerprints of the babies?  I'd mock up one of those with the hospital information swapped out for the booking facility, with Trump's height and weight and then cute little boxes for the prints of his wittle, tiny hands.  

Once again, we could make a million dollars in one day for the Surly suite and wreath fund.  But I'd be murdered by Qanon by month's end.  Which I probably will be anyway.  

If I were Trump, I'd decide what I want to claim I weigh, then when I talk about it the next time I'm in front of cameras, I'd hold up the weights that I had strategically hidden in my suit to make me appear heavier, to own the libs.  All he'd had to do is work out the math and hold weights that approximate the difference between the two then he gets another own the libs moment for his idiots.  It wouldn't actually own the libs, but his idiots would think it did.

I’m about 6’3”. At my heaviest I was about 260. I was nowhere near as fat looking as he’s been even in recent days. If he’s actually around 6’3”, he’s got to be pushing 300. Fat me probably carried more muscle than that conservative specimen of masculinity, but still, he’s way after looking than I ever was. 

Of course since he claimed 6’3”, it’s guaranteed that he’s lying, so 5’10” 265.

29 minutes ago, Kennythetiger said:

It’s almost like you guys are treating him like aggy treats you. Rent-free. Who cares how much he weighs?  

ok, comrade. were you and the internet around in the early 70's you would be telling us to give ole Tricky Dick a pass and quit being so obsessed. and we would have told you then what I'm telling you now - get fucked. this worm deserves every derision and more. I will gleefully wallow in the schadenfreude that traitor generates with every whine and groan and with each step closer to being behind bars. should be the gallows. but I'll take life in prison.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

48 minutes ago, Mole said:

I’m about 6’3”. At my heaviest I was about 260. I was nowhere near as fat looking as he’s been even in recent days. If he’s actually around 6’3”, he’s got to be pushing 300. Fat me probably carried more muscle than that conservative specimen of masculinity, but still, he’s way after looking than I ever was. 

Of course since he claimed 6’3”, it’s guaranteed that he’s lying, so 5’10” 265.

I'm 6'1" and have been losing weight over the past six months.  I've gone down from 280 to 225, so I have a pretty decent idea what different weights look like.  Assuming he's not wildly lying about his height, he's at least 290.  

If he doesn't take off his shoes/suit for weigh-in, I'm going to say he clocks in at 296.

• Hook 'Em 1

6’1”, 253 lb.  Weight will underwhelm because he has lost weight and because he is not as tall as he says.  He’s still fat.
This thread is kind of dumb.

He's fat and has old man bones and zero muscle from being a lazy fuck forever. I say 254 with the weight of his bone Spurs.

3 hours ago, Kennythetiger said:

It’s almost like you guys are treating him like aggy treats you. Rent-free. Who cares how much he weighs?  

It's almost like finding sympathetic White House doctors to blatantly lie about your health and metrics and belittling everyone else's physical appearances for a lifetime has created a great opportunity for humor and schadenfreude.

This is an adult male who went to Penn who is 6'3" and weighs 215 pounds.  

https://twitter.com/seth_werchan/photo

Seth now plays baseball at Texas.  But that's what somebody who ate at the Penn dormitories looks like if they are 6'3" and weigh 215 pounds.  You may see a tiny, almost invisible to the naked eye, difference in the physical appearance of Werchan and Trump.