Surly Horns Road Trip Part Deux Electric Boogaloo

immamac

1 hour ago, 52-80 said:

f6b60ce28ff99ab1c4a67cee96b85c36--flag-b

The inside of that bikini has seen some things.  Mainly three types of Hepatitis, 4 uncles, 7 Allman Brothers roadies, and the fist of Roscoe P. Coltrane.  

Y'all have fun out there and bring home a win.  I was all set to go yesterday with a ride and a ticket, but wife got some tough news from the doctor on Thursday morning (debbie downer noise cue).  She'll be fine soon, but it was something we weren't expecting to deal with for another 5+ years.  Happy to watch it at home with the family and comfort her (wife, not Lynda Carter's extra-chromosome cousin in this photo).  Raise extra hell, you get into trouble.  Tell 'em you know me, and it'll only get worse from there.  HOOK EM! 

Edited by YGIFS
  • Hook 'Em 7

21 minutes ago, Guadaloopy said:

God, I hope the game isn’t as disappointing as this thread.  

it's pretty clear at this point that our intrepid mighty heroes are hoping for a miraculous horn win to bail them out from the online shellacking coming their way when they re-emerge with their tails tucked between their legs and no pics at all

• Hook 'Em 1