Woman becomes first non kicker to play college football

Lhorn

I wish her the best, but the "news" saying it was a sack is a giant joke at best it was an unblocked hug down and more so it looked close to a late hit

I hope she has fun, stays safe, and keeps looking good doing it, but I have concerns she will get hurt.....not even from some fool trying to hurt her, but just on a regular play

she looks a bit like Trevor Lawrence in the #10 pic (no homo)

again I wish her the best and hope she has fun and her team supports her as long as she puts in the work and that other teams just treat her like any other player

1 minute ago, txhorns said:

Do I have to pay extra for that or does it come with the standard rate?

Standard with the ”girlfriend experience” rate

5 minutes ago, po elvis said:

well yeah because we aren't allowed to grab her, push her, bite her, or hit her. 

Patriarchy isn’t just about horses. 🤷‍♀️ 

• Haha 3

Good lord, some of these comments.  She's not the second coming of Dick Butkus but good for her for playing a game.  For fun.

With two kids playing sports I've seen all levels of ability.  I've seen the best athletes in the country in their sport play a few feet in front of me.  I've also seen players that are - to be polite - late starters, who might, if they stay after it keep playing through their youth and throughout their life.  But you'll never see them at the US Open.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3