Week 5, 2023: Kansas at Texas

Wulaw Horn

3 hours ago, Hank_Hill said:

Yes. Memorabilia from regular season games (besides MAYBE TX/OU) is aggy AF.

I bought the Co-op's "49-0" shirt last year after the OU game. It's their largest loss (and shut out) ever in the series and I plan to wear it to the game in a couple of weeks. 0U has been a good meme these past 12 months. I won't ever wear it after this year's game as it isn't relevant. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Intercourse With Gray said:

I bought the Co-op's "49-0" shirt last year after the OU game. It's their largest loss (and shut out) ever in the series and I plan to wear it to the game in a couple of weeks. 0U has been a good meme these past 12 months. I won't ever wear it after this year's game as it isn't relevant. 

Yea, this one came to mind as acceptable and hilarious.

10 hours ago, BachelorTrek said:

I was all over Japan in June-July and Express VPN was nails -- ZERO problems watching my cable-TV's app, ESPN app, Samsung TV app,..... whatever I wanted.

OR use NordVPN, Surfshark VPN, or whichever VPN you like.

Express VPN is working like a charm in South Africa as well. I've used it in lots of different countries without issue. I'd start there. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, NOOBSDUDE said:

9f353c23edabd4da1abae299ecf8cf69.jpg
Wife bought me this shirt. Does this seem a bit aggy to y’all?

Look, I applaud your wife or going the extra mile and getting you some swag about something you care passionately about. That's pretty dope. Good on her. 

Still, you should probably slap her for purchasing this abortion of a shirt. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Intercourse With Gray said:

The 49-0 shirt gets a pass. That's different.

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, Hammerin Hank said:

This is a Texas sized trap game according to Gameday. That was headline heading into the commercial break. We’ll see what they say in the analysis next. Also saw the that there betting analyst has this game his board. I assume he’ll pick Kansas to cover 

He did pick Kansas to cover but to his credit he said Texas would let off the gas because of having OU sucks next week.  Sounded like he thinks it’s a Texas blowout that Kansas manages to cover the spread in garbage time.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Lots of detail about a game from two years ago. I'm not sure if they mentioned the most recent game where we won by 40 and Bijan ran for a million yards. 

Kirk mentioned last year’s win briefly. I was actually surprised that they weren’t really overly complementary towards Kansas and to Texas’s detriment 

3 hours ago, Leanderman said:

"Andre Ware is the dumbest person to ever attend Cougar High. He's the Tom Brady of stupidity."

Second dumbest person. The person who thought he would be a good broadcaster is first.

do y'all even Daniel Figurelli/Daniel Joseph/Daniel Wilson?

who is also a racist mother fucker.

My biggest concern is that the conference increases the degree of difficulty with some ultra shitty officiating because people are calling this a trap game, giving them reason to think they can get away with trying to fuck with us.

Don't (shouldn't) make a shit. Hook 'em.

On 9/28/2023 at 3:21 PM, Vertigo said:

Last season Auburn ended the year with an 80% make rate and 100% PATs. He had had a couple of bad doinks this year, but I am not ready to just jettison him into the void. I bet he picks it up in the back half of the season.

late to the party here but surly you recall that sideshow missed a 19-yard chipshot to end the 1st half at home last year against bammer

great kid

not our standard

3 hours ago, Skipper said:

A stress free win would be great.  But I'll take any kind of W we can get to set up next week.  

We are due for our offense to break out. The question will be how our D responds to adversity. 

Edited by mwaadeeb
english issues

Random: I want to see a lot more of Johntay Cook. He is very good at being fast and getting open and catching the ball. In fact, I wouldn't mind seeing him essentially split snaps with a certain WR who appears to have nowhere near the athleticism he had five years ago (but is a great guy and team leader). 

Random: I want to see a lot more of Johntay Cook. He is very good at being fast and getting open and catching the ball. In fact, I wouldn't mind seeing him essentially split snaps with a certain WR who appears to have nowhere near the athleticism he had five years ago (but is a great guy and team leader). 
Someone is a fan of Herman's WR rotation. Serious note, CJ seems to have a tighter leash regarding WR personnel groupings than past corches.

• Pancho locked this topic
  • Pancho unlocked this topic