Texas vs ou - 11am on ABC

Pancho

Just now, JFKFC said:

We have the better players, but they are so much better coached than us. Especially in their offensive play calling.

They aren't better coached they are making better plays. We've had a TD catch in our hands, and int, and a ton of missed tackles. Guys are there they just aren't executing. Simple as that.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, JFKFC said:

We have the better players, but they are so much better coached than us. Especially in their offensive play calling.

We are not losing this game because of inferior offensive playcalling. That’s just dumb. Our turnovers and D getting their shit pushed in is why we’re losing.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, gofuckyourself said:

Just no pressure up front. D Line was supposed to be a big factor but it's barely happened, holds notwithstanding. Protection and scheme on the other side is working.

We need a TD here badly. Then PK needs to dial up some different looks because this shit ain't working.

I thought the DL was starting to take control at one point, but when I saw them with their hands on their hips and struggling to get air, I knew there was a problem. 

• Pancho unpinned this topic