High end brothel network broken up

Wally Fairway

https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/08/politics/high-end-brothel-network-arrests/index.html

Three individuals have been arrested on charges of operating a “high-end brothel network” in Massachusetts and Virginia with a clientele that included elected officials, military officers and government contractors with security clearances, the Justice Department announced Wednesday.

“Pick a profession,” Joshua Levy, acting US attorney for Massachusetts, said of the sprawling client list during a press conference in Boston. “They’re probably represented in this case.”

Levy did not identify any of the brothel’s clients and noted that multiple search warrants are being executed in the case in Massachusetts, California and Virginia.

I hope the johns names are leaked - because why not. Ashley Madison leak was fun, this could be great.
If you post in this thread, end your post with your guess as to who is a client.

Bill Clinton

Hello Mr. Soldier, please fill out this form to have sex with our prostitutes. What does this say, O-5 or O-6? Don’t worry, no one looks at these things. 

“Alleged prospective sex buyers in this scheme first had to respond to a survey and provide information online, including their driver’s license photos, their employer information, credit card information, and they often paid a monthly fee to be part of this.”

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

17 minutes ago, Liquor and Poker said:

Something I saw said they were charging $350 to $650/hr, which seems a little low rent for “high end.”

Yeah, a lot of this isn’t adding up.  But never underestimate stupidity when it comes to pussy.  No saint here, but I’d like to think I’m a bit smarter than a lot of these idiots.  

The Kraft thing is just sad af.  He must have zero friends that care about his ass.  Christ. 

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, millhouse said:

@Aqua Buddha, you on the list?

10 hours ago, Liquor and Poker said:

Something I saw said they were charging $350 to $650/hr, which seems a little low rent for “high end.”

Saw that bat signal, but no.  CNBC story had that about the price point.  That's not "high end," especially in the Northeast.

Seems like this is an Asian tug shop (no racist) rather than a "high end" operation.

The moral of this story is always pay cash.

On 11/8/2023 at 9:30 PM, Liquor and Poker said:

How much for 2 minutes?

And if that includes cuddling is there a discount?   Asking for a friend.