Texas vs tcu - 6:30pm on ABC

Pancho

Just now, BachelorTrek said:

We always get disinterested announcers that are mad they have to do a Texas game, with the northerner Hate-Texas mentality..... it shows in their shitty attempt at announcing. 

Or they get obviously happy when the other team potentially does something good they get their high pitch voice like a 12 year old girl who has her crush get looked at by the creepy 22 year old who hangs around her junior high 

• Hook 'Em 1

This might be sacrilege, but is Brooks better than Bijan? 
I think a case could be made.
Uhh..you serious? Brooks is a great RB no doubt, but Bijan was a once every decade+ talent. Not really a comparison based on running styles, but both are very good at finding extra yards that aren't there for average RB's.
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, ousux said:
5 minutes ago, DixonHur said:
This might be sacrilege, but is Brooks better than Bijan? 
I think a case could be made.

Uhh..you serious? Brooks is a great RB no doubt, but Bijan was a once every decade+ talent. Not really a comparison based on running styles, but both are very good at finding extra yards that aren't there for average RB's.

This.   Just sit back and enjoy the riches. 

Drinking this tonight because I was anticipating needing a nice mind haze. But damn if Sark didn't come out and call a great first half, ran the fucking ball against the 2 or 3 deep looks, and manage the end of the half properly. It's like Quinn being limited is saving Sark from himself. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

• Pancho unpinned this topic