SEC Championship Bama v. Georgia

Zeus

10 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

I think we're better than both of these teams.

I know for a fact we are better than Bama. They can talk about the whole "well you caught us early in the year". But it was early in the year for us, too. This offense has gotten better as the year went on.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

I know for a fact we are better than Bama. They can talk about the whole "well you caught us early in the year". But it was early in the year for us, too. This offense has gotten better as the year went on.

Bama’s offense looks like it’s gotten worse. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Imagine, it’s 2021. You just watched a Texas DL unit featuring T’Vondre Sweat, Byron Murphy, Barryn Sorrell, and Alfred Collins as rotation guys give up like 1,000 yards on the ground in a single game, again. You flip over to the Georgia game and watch their DL with idk how many NFL guys just wreck shit and dream about Texas DL of old.

Then imagine you are told “in two years these guys are going to be better than Georgia’s front.”

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, DixonHur said:

To put things into perspective, in just over 3 quarters, Ewers passed for more than both of these guys combined.

Snooze fest

Texas had 35 points AT HALFTIME. They have combined for 37 through 54 min before that TD 

1 minute ago, HeyMcFly said:

They’re fixing to let bama and Georgia in and kick us and fsu out lol

I half expect the committee to come up with some bs reason why Bama, Georgia, Michigan, and Ohio State are in the playoff.  Probably something to do with completion percentage.