CFP Semifinal: Texas vs Washington - 7:45pm on ESPN

Pancho

The worst part is I have no faith into defense if they don’t call holding on Washington.

Pressure isn’t getting to Penix. And the WRs are destroying our DBs.

Add in that even if Texas scores on this drive the huskies get the ball, will score again and then score again after half time.

So I fully expect a 10-14 point deficit when Texas gets the ball after the half.

1 minute ago, Mileslong said:

I’ve never even heard of that called on defense

Seen it several times this year but when the defender goes down low, that's not what happened here, he literally hit the o line man in the chest 

1 minute ago, slorch said:

I don't get why an individual going low like the Texas player is a penalty.

It's stupid, the DB on the edge is outweighed by 100 lbs against a pulling lineman. What's he supposed to do? Go head up and get blown up? Going low and cutting the pulling lineman to set the line for his teammates to flow and make the tackle is the only way to positively play that as a defender.

8 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Just tossing up balls and we have them covered and they catch it. It’s like watching ou and they’re lucky ass bullshit.

Not exactly. They're throws to open receivers. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Valmy77 said:

Our defense has been horrid so far. 

Gotta answer again Texas.

These guys are good...best we have faced. They are going to get theirs. We need to get ours. I don't think our D is totally getting blown out. They have the right intensity, just calls aren't going our way and they are getting beat here and there. Hopefully, we can adjust. 

• Hook 'Em 1

The worst part is I have no faith into defense if they don’t call holding on Washington.

Pressure isn’t getting to Penix. And the WRs are destroying our DBs.

Add in that even if Texas scores on this drive the huskies get the ball, will score again and then score again after half time.

So I fully expect a 10-14 point deficit when Texas gets the ball after the half.
I don't want to see any one who berates Dallas fans for watching this shit every week whining about this. This ol "just overcome the refs". No, fuck off. Call it both ways. We just watched a game earlier where the refs stayed out of it both ways.

Just now, Sbbruin said:

I know I’ll get shit for this, but blaming the game on the refs is weak.  

we have 2 bullshit calls already and one took away a huge gain to their 20.  completely ignoring penalties on Wash.

1 minute ago, Bevo said:

What was that fucked up call against Watts?

Defensive holding on a run play

/rig12

no but they actually tried to say Watts was going low on their line men and he hit him in the stomach. So dumb. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac unpinned this topic