Elon Musk: Officially a fraud and piece of shit. Official or unofficial war criminal?

MaybeACoordinator

8 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Who in the hell would be dumb enough to be that guinea pig?

The line of Elon simps is 100 miles long.  "Yes, my lord Elon, yes.  Brilliant move.  Please insert a device that regularly kills primates into my brain.  It would be MY HONOR."

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

8 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

The line of Elon simps is 100 miles long.  "Yes, my lord Elon, yes.  Brilliant move.  Please insert a device that regularly kills primates into my brain.  It would be MY HONOR."

There's probably some of that but I figure it's mostly people that may feel like dying isn't that bad of an alternative to their current situation.

1 hour ago, HenryJames said:

Also, dude, guinea is not the preferred nomenclature. Italian-American, please. 

I believe the preferred nomenclature is dago guinea wop greaseball goombahs.  At least that's what I saw on tv.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

Elon Musk is (temporarily) no longer the richest person in the world after a Delaware judge struck down his $55 billion Tesla pay package for being excessive. Tesla’s board now must propose a new compensation plan for its CEO. Musk, who can appeal to the state’s Supreme Court, is worth a measly $154b without the package.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/01/30/business/elon-musk-tesla-pay-package.html

Gotta be a kick in the ego!

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

Yeah, but how hardcore is Toyota?

IMG_0351.thumb.jpeg.c4009b59973dd9fe2d241abc85a132ab.jpeg

I'm not interested enough to Google it myself.  Can someone confirm if that statistic of Tesla shipping 16% of the volume of Toyota is real? If so, that is far higher than I would have guessed.  

2 hours ago, 0xdeadbeef said:

I'm not interested enough to Google it myself.  Can someone confirm if that statistic of Tesla shipping 16% of the volume of Toyota is real? If so, that is far higher than I would have guessed.  

It's correct.  Tesla delivered 1.8M vehicles in 2023.

7 hours ago, Captain Ron said:

I gotta ask the question ... what the fuck does "promising neuron spike" even mean?

It’s what happens in Elon’s pants when he sees a Neuralink trans person in the bathroom.

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, Captain Ron said:

I also gotta ask, how is this insulting to shareholders? They are the ones that sued him!!!

Over 70% of shareholders approved the deal right? IIRC the deal was roundly considered to have impossible milestones, and Elon was at risk of taking on zero compensation if he did not achieve the milestones.

I know Elon is going to get all the hate, some of it rightfully deserved, but doesn't seem like a great example. If any of us entered into a comp agreement approved by our stakeholders where we were at risk for zero unless milestones were met, hit every one of those milestones, even the ones that were stretch stretch goals, and then had a court come in to invalidate that contract, we'd be pissed. 

• Hook 'Em 1