Elon Musk: Officially a fraud and piece of shit. Official or unofficial war criminal?

MaybeACoordinator

8 hours ago, NoName said:

there may be a better place to post it, but what a fucking moron

then he doubles and triples and quadruples down in the comments on it lol

This makes me angrier than anything that's ever been posted on this website. Order of operations is fucking woke now?? I may or may not be an engineer.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

This makes me angrier than anything that's ever been posted on this website. Order of operations is fucking woke now?? I may or may not be an engineer.

The number of people who have degrees from a certain school (in your user name) who quote that guy as a legitimate source of "information" never ceases to astound me. I read his tweets and my first reaction is  ALWAYS:

giphy.gif

• Hook 'Em 3

11 hours ago, NoName said:

there may be a better place to post it, but what a fucking moron

then he doubles and triples and quadruples down in the comments on it lol

Isn’t he supposed to be some kind of Asian?

59 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Dipshit is spreading more disinformation and not letting Community Notes correct him...

Rob Graham was the dude that attended Mike Lindell's Cyber Symposium to review the evidence of voter fraud.

He was supposed to sit on the stage to review the data and discuss it with Lindell. However, he was never given any data to review nor invited on the stage.

Instead, Lindell called him a coward and said he ran off. Lindell was saying this as Graham sat in the front waiting to be invited on stage.

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

16 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

CyberTruck in a car driving simulator on the automotive equivalent of a ski jump is…lacking in battery fires at the end.

1. I watched 3 full minutes and plan to watch more later. Fun stuff.

2. Favorite comment (who was this): "that cybertruck looked better in a mangled wreck, that thing is hideous as hell"

cheryl-cole-okay.gif

https://www.reuters.com/business/autos-transportation/tesla-scraps-low-cost-car-plans-amid-fierce-chinese-ev-competition-2024-04-05/

Tesla has canceled the long-promised inexpensive car that investors have been counting on to drive its growth into a mass-market automaker, according to three sources familiar with the matter and company messages seen by Reuters. The automaker will continue developing self-driving robotaxis on the same small-vehicle platform, the sources said.

The decision represents an abandonment of a longstanding goal that Tesla(TSLA.O), opens new tab chief Elon Musk has often characterized as its primary mission: affordable electric cars for the masses. His first “master plan”, opens new tab for the company in 2006 called for manufacturing luxury models first, then using the profits to finance a “low cost family car.”

Tesla did not respond to requests for comment. After the story was published, Musk posted on his social media site X that "Reuters is lying (again)." He did not identify any specific inaccuracies.

Tesla shares tumbled more than 6% following the Reuters' report but recovered some of the loss after Musk's post. The stock was down 3.6% at Friday's market close.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2024-04-05/tesla-aims-discounts-at-unprecedented-number-of-evs-in-inventory?sref=P6Q0mxvj

Mentioned already, but they produced 46,500+ more Tesla’s than they could sell.  Model Y rear-wheel drive price being dropped by $4,600.  Other Model Y’s have their prices being dropped by $5,000.  I don’t think that will clear out 46,000 Teslas, but whatever.

11 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

8/8? Geez Elon, that won't get the aryan nation fans excited now will it?

I was thinking for 8/8 is double happiness in Chinese..  A much larger market than the trailer parks of America.

The real play is to go after both!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9cmwhpy12GjMqBKDq8L5

Edited by locodos
irnid10t

1 hour ago, chainsaw said:

Not saying it's true because I have no idea who this is, but it's believable

And the fact that it's believable?

IMG_5919.jpeg

I know some states have 24 hour cool down periods, but I know vehicle "refunds" aren't a thing.

5 hours ago, royiv said:

I’ve been banging this on this thread for a while now. They spent way too much time on the Cybertruck and its awful and tough manufacturing process. They didn’t even do a refresh on the rest of the lineup, and now all are due for one at once. If not a completely new model. 

Edited by 956 Worldwide
  • Hook 'Em 5