KFC Chizza

Baboontyme

“It's not pizza, it's Chizza: two 100% white meat Extra Crispy™ fried chicken filets topped with zesty marinara sauce, melty mozzarella cheese and crispy pepperoni.”

Fried chicken filet? What constitutes a “filet?” Is it a pounded out chicken breast? Probably not, that would be too much work. Maybe sliced? Or is it a processed chicken patty, like a large nugget?

4 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

“It's not pizza, it's Chizza: two 100% white meat Extra Crispy™ fried chicken filets topped with zesty marinara sauce, melty mozzarella cheese and crispy pepperoni.”

Fried chicken filet? What constitutes a “filet?” Is it a pounded out chicken breast? Probably not, that would be too much work. Maybe sliced? Or is it a processed chicken patty, like a large nugget?

What’s wrong with a thick thigh?  

36 minutes ago, Kennythetiger said:

What’s wrong with a thick thigh?  

Thigh meat off the bone isn’t uniform and I don’t think it’s conducive to making “filets.” Plus it’s pretty fatty and it’s tougher to trim fat off thigh meat than breast meat. For mass production I’m assuming it has to be breast meat at best, processed patties more likely. I’m just guessing but I’m pretty cynical about the processed food invasion and kudos to KFC if these aren’t just breaded processed chicken patties. 

4 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Thigh meat off the bone isn’t uniform and I don’t think it’s conducive to making “filets.” Plus it’s pretty fatty and it’s tougher to trim fat off thigh meat than breast meat. For mass production I’m assuming it has to be breast meat at best, processed patties more likely. I’m just guessing but I’m pretty cynical about the processed food invasion and kudos to KFC if these aren’t just breaded processed chicken patties. 

Everything is always “white meat this” and “white meat that”.  Ain’t nothing wrong with a nice juicy thigh. 

• Like 1
  • Drool 7

2 minutes ago, Kennythetiger said:

Everything is always “white meat this” and “white meat that”.  Ain’t nothing wrong with a nice juicy thigh. 

I love both kinds. But when they say “white meat” and not “breast meat,” or even “100% chicken,” I assume they mean processed nugget-style semi-food.

1 hour ago, SurlyGator said:

The concept sounds @Steel Shank worthy, but the idea of getting it at KFC makes me throw up in my mouth a little.

It's definitely a situational thing. On one hand, I can see myself eschewing their offering, but then upon further recollection of past experiences, I would eat the shit out of it.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

best fast food fried chicken sandwich i had until popeyes was the chicken chop from mcdonalds in singapore.  it was a whole boneless thigh. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

2 hours ago, elfenix said:

best fast food fried chicken sandwich i had until popeyes was the chicken chop from mcdonalds in singapore.  it was a whole boneless thigh. 

Yeah… that wasn’t chicken. 

4 hours ago, WBT said:

Chizza please

So it's fast food chicken parm?

Chicken park you taste so good. 

4 hours ago, 'stache said:

I'll eat it, might hate myself afterward, but it'll be tasty going down.

Just remember how tasty it was going down when it's coming out a little later.

Edited by Js1

5 hours ago, elfenix said:

They probably beat you to death with sticks if you sell mislabeled meat. 

We can only hope.

57 minutes ago, TXSooner518 said:

Definitely one of those Chef Reactions "ehhhhh, that's like a 1, and ehhh I would definitely eat that"

That guy is the best. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

There’s a pizza place by the house that will deliver a passable chicken parm for $12.  Throw in some calamari or a salad and you meet the delivery minimum.  It’s the definition of Cisco Italian food, but if the wife is out of town and you’ve been drinking too much it works.  I would rather do that than try the kfc version.

On 2/29/2024 at 9:27 AM, elfenix said:

Singapore? 

That wasn't a thigh. It was a dick

• Haha 1

On 2/29/2024 at 7:05 AM, WhatTheBuck said:

I love both kinds. But when they say “white meat” and not “breast meat,” or even “100% chicken,” I assume they mean processed nugget-style semi-food.

Parts is parts

spacer.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

If someone put that in front of me right now, I'd smash it, and I think a lot of the people who say they wouldn't are not being entirely honest.

Edited by dcbc

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2024 at 9:11 PM, Helobious said:

IMG_4162.thumb.jpeg.d7512f69605052a258cebb3514853911.jpeg

Pretty salty but didn’t taste bad at all. Just like a chicken parm. This was the regular size, its $10 and like 850 calories. There’s a smaller size option too.

7.2/10, would eat again 

gave this one a "prepare your anus" rep. Seemed appropriate.