The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

23 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Only the best people ….

Yeah, he was a decent guy deep down working on cancer cure.  Oh, wait.  Nope, his investors were scum just like him:

“We allege Mr. Weinstein took part in a new scheme to rip off investors by hiding his real identity,” Special Agent in Charge James E. Dennehy of the FBI’s Newark field office said in the Justice Department statement. “He was aware his actions were against the terms of his release on a previous investment fraud conviction, and we allege he engaged in criminal activity anyway.”

The group is accused of "falsely claiming" it had "lucrative deals" on N95 Covid masks, "scarce baby formula" and "first-aid kits bound for Ukraine."

10 hours ago, brown water said:

You could waive a magic wand and fix all the cultural and political craziness and I would still avoid anyone with passionate feelings about Olive Garden, Jason Aldean or Bud Light - much less all 3. 

all three are shit. guess you can avoid me now.

1 hour ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

all three are shit. guess you can avoid me now.

There is a real good chance that a future President will be conceived after a nice dinner at Olive Garden (no salad, fuck you), with a Bud Light infused love making session while bumping and grinding to some Jason Aldean.  I leave to each of you to guess as to which party that may represent.  

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

There is a real good chance that a future President will be conceived after a nice dinner at Olive Garden (no salad, fuck you), with a Bud Light infused love making session while bumping and grinding to some Jason Aldean.  I leave to each of you to guess as to which party that may represent.  

Well, being that kids usually rebel against what their parents are…I might vote for that kid.

From a twitter thread talking about how bassackwards the money-earning culture in Russia is.  No value for hard work – work is for suckers.  Using your power and scamming, that’s how it works. 

E.g.:
Officials of higher rank get both hate and envy as they have what everyone in russia wants - money without any real effort. So don't be surprised if you see a lot of organizations like FBK gathering donations without any real measurable result - it's another way of enrichment
in russia - grifring and scamming. You say what people want to hear, create a cult around one leader and here you are - pretty well off somewhere in Europe.
Gosh.  Does that seem familiar?  We have an entire political party that is built around the Russian model, and literally wants to make America Russia in that respect.  How fucking fucked is that?
All while preaching the gospel of Mike Rowe and complaining that schools ignore career training in favor of pushing kids into 4 year colleges.
  • Rage+1 1

Since Bud Light makes you gay, are you calling your shot on the first gay president?

3 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Serious questions:  what is the next step?  What "punishment" might exist, or what authority can force them to create that 2nd district?

I know, I know, "nothing will happen".  Assume my questions are theoretical in nature.

Court will block the maps and assign a special master to draw them or to pick from a set of maps 

Edited by Js1
  • Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, gmr548 said:

Since Bud Light makes you gay, are you calling your shot on the first gay president?

I'd like to think we might have a gay President (male, female, or otherwise) well before 45 years from now simply because no one will care between now and then, assuming they are qualified and a good leader.  One's sexuality and preferences have no bearing on those qualifications, and I personally think society is moving that way, but I am naturally inclined to optimistic towards these sorts of things.  

So yeah, I am going to call my shot, it's gonna happen.  Though I doubt all those elements will have combined to make it so. 

• Hook 'Em 1

56 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

I'd like to think we might have a gay President (male, female, or otherwise) well before 45 years from now simply because no one will care between now and then, assuming they are qualified and a good leader.  One's sexuality and preferences have no bearing on those qualifications, and I personally think society is moving that way, but I am naturally inclined to optimistic towards these sorts of things.  

So yeah, I am going to call my shot, it's gonna happen.  Though I doubt all those elements will have combined to make it so. 

Is James Buchanan a joke to you? And he’s considered the worst president in US history. Probably because he was so gay

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

58 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Is James Buchanan a joke to you? And he’s considered the worst president in US history. Probably because he was so gay

james Madison had kids with his slaves, then sold them off into slavery. Hard to top that for worst president 

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 2
  • Drool 2

2 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

good god the double speak is just outstanding. I mean, that's some next-level self contradiction. I thought DeSantis had the prize earlier after stating that the current Florida curriculum does not say that slaves benefitted from slavery, only that the skills they learned while slaving could be beneficial in their daily lives (you know, all that free time they have to go pick cotton when they're not picking cotton 🙄). that's is some pretzel-level contortion, but this is possibly even dumber than that. "I'm glad we're talking about this. Let's talk about something else!" Fucking what?

• Drool 1

3 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Do we think Iconoclast is jerking off to the news that migrants are drowning in the water?

Probably crying bc he can’t go down there and shoot them himself 

Edited by Js1

On 7/21/2023 at 10:20 AM, Brisketexan said:

Gosh.  Does that seem familiar?  We have an entire political party that is built around the Russian model, and literally wants to make America Russia in that respect.  How fucking fucked is that?

Well you see.... its so dipshits like fatty can get their dick hard at the gun range

• Hook 'Em 1