The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

12 minutes ago, TexPx said:

d0871898decb08178d5f9a2b296483f3.png

I am grateful that I know of very few of those people. 

I also find it interesting that about half of the Qbaits don't use a real name, just their Truth/rumble handle.  Luceferian pedos indeed. 

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

Wow, they got the wife of a professional wrestling promoter who likely knew about his sex trafficking ring?  

Can we get in?  Are there still tickets?  Has anyone any extra seats?  

To summarize the last 1-2 pages.  As I've said before...the absolute worst thing to ever happen to women is men.  But other women are closing that gap awfully fucking quick.  

9 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Guardians Of The Galaxy GIF

I recognize Kellyanne Conway and they guy from ‘The Guild’ but never heard of the rest.

I know of that brown token that tried to run for president for about two months.  He might be one of them muslim terrurists.

Edited by Fudge Nuggets
  • Hook 'Em 2

200.gif

I recognize Kellyanne Conway and they guy from ‘The Guild’ but never heard of the rest.

a8434a5d23f9ccce82ecdcf2c4ce9575.jpg
You forgot the praying coach? And that other dude who saved the Portland Federal Courthouse from the ANTIFA mobs?
  • Haha 3

Shit there are at least 3 cabinet/senior advisors in that group I can name. Wolff is a Plano west/smu grad that weaseled his way into heading up homeland sec. McMahon was education sec. Conway was senior advisor of course. Whitaker had a cup of coffee as AG between the elf and bill barr tenures. 

• Hook 'Em 2

17 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

The guy on the far right is the inventor of the big dick toilet and former acting attorney general of the United States. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Bullneck said:

^^^^ Here's more below but the Cliff Notes version is Tifany killed two women over child custody:

https://www.koco.com/article/oklahoma-missing-women-texas-county-murders-tifany-adams-cimarron-county-gop-chair/60516295

Am I reading too much into this by concluding the 2 moms were a couple and the grandmother was fighting for custody of her daughter’s children to save them from the evil godless lesbian groomers?

eta since it is rural OK could be turf war over meth distribution 

Edited by Sawbonz
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Pancho said:

Honestly if we have to give Trump credit for sane ideas to get shit done so be it provided he’s not re elected. it’s kind of a form of reverse psychology. 

credit to Trump, he really was the one who shed light on the fact that MTG is a loud mouthed idiot. 

credit to Trump, he really is the one who proved a strong NATO is the best defense against aggression.

credit to Trump, he really is the one that insisted vaccines save lives. 

I’ll do it all day long if it works.

• Hook 'Em 3

11 minutes ago, troph said:

Honestly if we have to give Trump credit for sane ideas to get shit done so be it provided he’s not re elected. it’s kind of a form of reverse psychology. 

credit to Trump, he really was the one who shed light on the fact that MTG is a loud mouthed idiot. 

credit to Trump, he really is the one who proved a strong NATO is the best defense against aggression.

Sure. But if Trump made the deal work why did the trumpiest of all the House members vote against it?

40 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Sure. But if Trump made the deal work why did the trumpiest of all the House members vote against it?

I didn’t say that’s what’s going on, I’m just saying I could support a reverse psychology subterfuge if it works. 

• Hook 'Em 1

You know, if he had just said something like "Trump laid the foundation for support like this to promote freedom." or somesuch shit.  It's a lie, but it'd sell.  

But he had to, twice in 20 seconds, cite President Trump's fingerprints on the 'loan component' of the bill.  Which is not only patently false, but comes literally in the week where Trump's bond loans failed and another Trump Org. unsub debt loan is being called and likely declared insolvent.  But yeah, other than that---smartest businessman, dealmaker, and politician ever.  

3 hours ago, troph said:

Hmmm, well okay. I guess I could give it a try....

Credit to Trump, he really was the one to show you can change the weather with a felt tip pen.  He saved Alabama because the hurricane went nowhere near it!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Tom Hanks was patient zero for Covid.  Checkmate, MAGA.

Tom Hanks Thank You GIF

Remember when COVID killed Colin Powell, Herman Cain, Mary Ann on Gilligan's Island Dawn Well, Charley Pride, John Price, Alan Merrill, Joe Diffie, the wrong member of Siegfried and Roy,  and a bunch of others?  I 'member.  Thanks T. Hanks.

8 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Fucking auto-correct, but yeah, weird thinking that was just a few years ago.

Hah, I didn't realize that was what "John Price" was supposed to be.  I was just trying to add to the list.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 4/21/2024 at 11:20 AM, tx 3 putt said:

This story is crazy as shit.  It's hard to believe that the first two photos are of the same woman.  For those who didn't read it:  she was a well-known, well-respected figure in the community until she got enmeshed in a MAGA women's "prayer group"  which has a decidedly Handmaiden's Tale outlook on the world and ended up murdering the mother of her grandchildren and the wife of a minister who the murdered mother had brought along as a witness to the interactions she had with her children.  And the murder plot was so fucking stupid and so poorly implemented that Barney Fyfe could have figured it out while drinking with Otis Campbell. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 4/20/2024 at 4:40 PM, tx 3 putt said:

the dumbest fucking peopke alive 

IMG_9763.jpeg

@Brisketexan  I smell an opportunity here!  In Trump we God?  In Gold We Trump?  Time to lift your end of the couch.

Edited by Nivek
  • Like 1

Witnessed in South Austin (but not in his mom) this morning:

image.thumb.jpeg.fae8fcdec2d1c75d765b583af3c1d649.jpeg

Person driving big luxury SUV complaining about gas prices. (left decal) I was right behind and after parking he proceeded to go into the AAA office. (why is that a brick and mortar thing?)

Also, apparently MAGA has levels.

21 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Am I the only one that thinks less of anyone that leaves a dealership license plate frame on their car?

No. My daily whip gets a dirty 25 year old Texas Exes frame every time. I think that is marginally better.

• Hook 'Em 1

45 minutes ago, Walser said:

Witnessed in South Austin (but not in his mom) this morning:

image.thumb.jpeg.fae8fcdec2d1c75d765b583af3c1d649.jpeg

Person driving big luxury SUV complaining about gas prices. (left decal) I was right behind and after parking he proceeded to go into the AAA office. (why is that a brick and mortar thing?)

Also, apparently MAGA has levels.

I was wondering that, too, until we went to Italy and my wife insisted on going by the AAA office to get some paperwork for temporary drivers licenses and whatnot.  Seemed like a blast of a place to work.  You'd get to talk to people all day about where they're going and why they're going there.  A couple in there with us was a very Americanized Iranian couple, prolly in their mid 30's.  He was going back to Iran to visit his grandmother for the first time in 20+ years.

Might have found my retirement job if they're still around.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1