The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

The only shitty part about her remark is that she had been prepping it for several days before she delivered it.  Had it been an off-the-cuff remark, she'd get a pass.  But everything about it screamed planned, telegraphed, and poorly delivered.  Politics aside, she looks like my right thumb turned into a lesbian.  Which it basically is.  

On 9/27/2019 at 9:38 AM, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

He doesn't inspire, which is why he won't be the nominee.  I think the R party is fine with evaluating a black guy fairly -- even intentionally promoting one -- so long as he is within their narrow definition of the acceptable version.  Hurd fits into that.

tenor.gif?itemid=4629822

What percentage of Republicans nationwide would be perfectly fine with the whistleblower being outed by Trump and then assassinated? With Schiff and Pelosi being jailed by Trump indefinitely and without charges, in an attempt to slow or stop impeachment?  

98%? 99%?  Higher? 

3 minutes ago, Jack Straw said:

What percentage of Republicans nationwide would be perfectly fine with the whistleblower being outed by Trump and then assassinated? With Schiff and Pelosi being jailed by Trump indefinitely and without charges, in an attempt to slow or stop impeachment?  

98%? 99%?  Higher? 

No dude probably only 67%. But Trump's approval rating would go up.

98%? 99%?  Higher? 

'Bout tree fiddy... Percent.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bookman said:

Can someone explain why Republicans thought it was a good idea to hand over their party to an immoral, corrupt, incompetent failed businessman? And they did it with such enthusiasm.

At first, I think it was because they thought he would be a useful idiot. A couple years in, I have to think some sort of blackmail/leverage from dark money. Doesn't make sense otherwise unless they think they have such control of the government, that their activities would never be punished. 

1 hour ago, Bookman said:

Can someone explain why Republicans thought it was a good idea to hand over their party to an immoral, corrupt, incompetent failed businessman? And they did it with such enthusiasm.

Because the Republican party is immoral, corrupt, incompetent and love failed businessmen? 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Js1 said:

Because the Republican party is immoral, corrupt, incompetent and love failed businessmen? 

That is the top of the party.  Rich assholes with no morals or ethics who are completely fine with undermining the Constitution and Rule of Law in order to maintain wealth and power at the expense of the 99%.  The bottom of the party are racist, ignorant, and/or cowardly assholes who are easily manipulated by the top of the party to vote against their interests because they want to preserve white hegemony or are just too unaware to understand that what the top claims that little R stands for is not how Republicans actually act.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

That is the top of the party.  Rich assholes with no morals or ethics who are completely fine with undermining the Constitution and Rule of Law in order to maintain wealth and power at the expense of the 99%.  The bottom of the party are racist, ignorant, and/or cowardly assholes who are easily manipulated by the top of the party to vote against their interests because they want to preserve white hegemony or are just too unaware to understand that what the top claims that little R stands for is not how Republicans actually act.  

The horrifying revelation to the American public should not be that we have become a society that isn't based on the Rule of Law, where those at the top can simply opt out at a moment's notice.

The horrifying revelation is that, if that can happen, then we NEVER were a society based on the Rule of Law.

9 hours ago, Bookman said:

As I recall, they were hesitant at first then conceded with a "just the tip" which turned into a daily dirty Sanchez.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

wat

60% of Republicans, despite the memo saying he mentioned Joe Biden and Trump himself not denying he talked about Biden, still believe Trump didn't mention Biden in the call. 

27 minutes ago, Js1 said:

60% of Republicans, despite the memo saying he mentioned Joe Biden and Trump himself not denying he talked about Biden, still believe Trump didn't mention Biden in the call. 

We live in a country full of people that have been brain-washed by a guy who has a barely functioning mind. This is just incredible. 60 freaking percent have put on permanent blinders. There is no saving any of them. 

16 hours ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Proof of Soros funded deep state to support libcommies

Second question addressed to anyone who is familiar with that kind of stuff. What is it with the whole Soros thing? I get that he is rich, etc. but the guy is like 90 years old. What and who are they going to blame when he is gone?

17 minutes ago, Bookman said:

Next time I pick a jury my first question is going to be “Did you vote for Donald Trump?”

If I was a trial attorney this would be my strategy.  Get yourself some Trump voters on your jury then just call the other side  "liberal" a few times during trial.  Case closed.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Second question addressed to anyone who is familiar with that kind of stuff. What is it with the whole Soros thing? I get that he is rich, etc. but the guy is like 90 years old. What and who are they going to blame when he is gone?

Fox used Soros because he is a large donor to democratic causes and they like a boogeyman. 

Soros>Clintons>Obama>Deep State

Edited by SmokeyTheBear

• Hugo Stiglitz changed the title to The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult