What was this sooner trying to do here?

blacklab

14 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

why in the fuck was he allowed to pile on the defenseless guy on the ground? the play had been whistled dead

I was yelling that at the time. It’s how Sooners act. And they usually get away with it. 

Their worthless, classless players were taunting our fans in our end zone before the game. For no reason other than they’re sooners. 

3 minutes ago, Rex Kramer said:

Hager said he was trying to squeeze his nuts so he could grab the football. 

Yeah I think this was on the radio so I can't find the clip, but he said after he started squeezing the OU player started begging for him to let go cause he was hurting his hand.

With the combination of Hagers long hair and the Gooner not having seen a woman other than his sister for a while he tried to pounce to claim the woman as his (as is custom  in Oklahoma). Hager clinched and the Gooner realized he was South of the Red River Where that kind of behavior is in fact not ok or legal. Cooler heads prevailed. 

The official is standing over this happening.  Looking at the video its hard to see how there was no ejection, let alone a flag.  The ref is just waving his arms while he is elbow deep into our guy.  I knew sooners loved cock but this is next level.

It was actually worse than it looked from the video replay. Hager felt it, and clenched his buttcheeks, only for the blow U homo to try to dig deeper for that butthole. The shit 12 should consider a suspension, but they wont, and blow U won't punish him. I hope the team remembers it though, and punishes all those trailer park scum if we play again in the big 12 championship.

20181006_145422.jpg

20181006_145403.jpg

3 hours ago, Hozz said:

The official is standing over this happening.  Looking at the video its hard to see how there was no ejection, let alone a flag.  The ref is just waving his arms while he is elbow deep into our guy.  I knew sooners loved cock but this is next level.

Official, there are 3 of them.