6-1

Xcalibur

34 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Survive and advance. Playoff is a bonus if it happens. Just focus on winning the Big 12

We were due a clunker after the stretch of beating USC, TCU, @KSU, and OU. It didn't help that Ehlinger was lost on the 1st drive. Still defense and Ingram stepped up, while CJ and LJ did what they do.

29 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:
1 hour ago, Rip76 said:
Yes sir.
and 5-0 with my same clothing combination.

Same

for me its outdoor flag placement and this week the routing was off slightly, so this weeks close game was my fault, back on track next week and week after

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

And that team we lost to is now 4-2 I think with huge margins over Minnesota and Rutgers. So they aren’t bottom dwellers. 

They also got smoked by Michigan, and more importantly/worse, Temple. That Maryland loss is a huge albatross on the season, no way around it. That said, if that was the sacrifice the football Gods demands to end the purple curses, beat OU, and not blow it against Baylor, I'll take it.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, UTGrad98 said:

Georgia Penn St and Washington all lost today. WV game against Iowa st is no gimmie. We will be 6th in the country next week.....Maybe top 5. Do we deserve it ? No but who really does at this point besides Ala .....

I think LSU jumps us, and maybe the winner of Mich/Wisc. UCF not this week but could with a blowout sometime soon if we look meh. And I’m not sure UGA falls below us.

Georgia Penn St and Washington all lost today. WV game against Iowa st is no gimmie. We will be 6th in the country next week.....Maybe top 5. Do we deserve it ? No but who really does at this point besides Ala .....

That's the thing, no matter where we end up in the polls you gotta ask yourself, what other teams are more deserving of being in that spot? Likely none.. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

They also got smoked by Michigan, and more importantly/worse, Temple. That Maryland loss is a huge albatross on the season, no way around it. That said, if that was the sacrifice the football Gods demands to end the purple curses, beat OU, and not blow it against Baylor, I'll take it.

We announced the Maryland Home and Home the Thursday before the 2010 UCLA game... Once we finished the home and home we are 6-0. Conclusion: Never fucking schedule Maryland. 

• Like 3