Zach Smith is a stupid, disgusting piece of shit.

Beau Vine

1 hour ago, Goodman said:

Funny but this is Ohio we're talking about. He will say nothing about all the shit he did to get kids to play at osu, will focus his time on stories he's "heard" about rival coaches and Coach Herman. osu fans will eat it up.

If Zach continues to stir shit up, he becomes a much bigger target....... which means all the shit Zach was involved in at ohio state is fair game......

Think about it, every time Zach 's name is in the press or social media.... people are reminded of his time at ohio state with Urban Meyer...... Lots of buckeye fans probably want him to fade into the background.

Edited by LTtxfan

Agreed but he's selling it like UT needs to worry. Osu will probably try and nix it 
He posted that while hammered. Somebody will tell him to back off or it will make him even more unworthy of being hired by some Jr high 2a school opening.

But I do want to see the train wreck.

2 hours ago, UcancallmeSurly said:

dispatch_logo.png

---------------------------------------------------  $1.95     MAY 18, 2019 -------------------------------------------------------  

Body found along I-70 identified as possible overdose victim

The technical design of this post is outstanding.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, markstanco said:

He posted that while hammered. Somebody will tell him to back off or it will make him even more unworthy of being hired by some Jr high 2a school opening.

But I do want to see the train wreck.

Think someone should call in to this awesomeness and ask DETAILED questions about the... Um. Packages he received at his office. Someone with more intelligence than myself (humbly) that won't screw it up. Maybe a surly attorney. 

If done right, I don't see any way it'll end well for ol boy. This is the type of shit I want to tell my children and grandchildren some day. It'll be up there with the plane banner and dfigs imo but more on the national stage. 

Obviously. The "threat" is towards UT, but there's not much of a threat there because anything he can say about Herman is from his time at OSU which hurts them much more than Herman/Texas CDC will ensure OSU handles this in house. ZS is desperate and has no future coaching opportunities which is all he knows how to do to earn a living. He wants a payout. I'm sure OSU will give him one and he can proceed to OD himself to death.

Agreed but he's selling it like UT needs to worry. Osu will probably try and nix it 

Dude is a trainwreck.  He has zero credibility.  His last salvo at TH got zero traction despite his salacious, titillating claims.  This secret he claims to hold about TH is literally all he has.  Once he shoots that pathetic wad, he's got nothing and will go away until he beats up a girl friend or some such shit.  He's already alluded significantly to what he claims to know.  He's going to embarrass OSU for ever having hired and protected this guy.  His claims about TH will be treated as either lies or proof that TH is awesome.  Gonna get his ass sued back to the stone ages. 

7 hours ago, Lhorn said:

Dude is a trainwreck.  He has zero credibility.  His last salvo at TH got zero traction despite his salacious, titillating claims.  This secret he claims to hold about TH is literally all he has.  Once he shoots that pathetic wad, he's got nothing and will go away until he beats up a girl friend or some such shit.  He's already alluded significantly to what he claims to know.  He's going to embarrass OSU for ever having hired and protected this guy.  His claims about TH will be treated as either lies or proof that TH is awesome.  Gonna get his ass sued back to the stone ages. 

Zach Smith's attorneys have to be the people hating him the most right now.

44 minutes ago, alincoln said:

Smith has already disclosed the lurid details from his time at OSU, particularly w/r/t Herman.  There is nothing beyond the strip club and cheating escapades.  He will be talked off the ledge once he sobers up just like back in December.

Well, there are two ways to get off a ledge. 

3 hours ago, Enchubben said:

Dude is grasping for someone to pull down with him still m. Not gonna work.

Agreed on the idea that someone should call in with questions about domestic violence and his sex toys.

I don’t know how podcasts work, but couldn’t he just edit that kind of stuff out?

13 hours ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

So a podcast with no name  and no ideas for content?  Sounds like a winner to me.  

Este.  What a complete dipshit.  "I have no prospects for employment so somebody help me out here..."  Great business model.

5 hours ago, Armybrat said:

I don’t know how podcasts work, but couldn’t he just edit that kind of stuff out?

yes.  this isn't a radio show, and i don't envision him "taking calls".  if anything, he'll answer questions from his twitter or some shit.  there isn't going to be some sort of "tricking the screener then saying something embarrassing" scenario.  he's probably going to "get his side of the story out there" which should take all of 15 minutes.

Also, “plausible stories for your spouse having bruises from falling down stairs when you live in a ranch style home on a leveled lot in flat Ohio.”