Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

31 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

That's a good topic of conversation.  It's easy to just look at overall approval without breaking down to EV.  

It won’t matter if Trump loses by 15 million actual votes.  Or loses the electoral college.  He will be in the White House in the weeks and months following the election claiming victory, and will have the full and unconditional support of 100% of Republicans, who will all call his loss “bogus” and “fake.”  And no one will do a thing about it.  Everyone will be standing around wringing their hands a year later trying to figure out “whats the right way to go about this.”  

• Like 4

That seems like one of the easier ways to go about it. ^

Trump: Election results are fake. Look at all of the illegals who voted. Multiple reports of R votes being changed or wiped out. We're gonna take a look at it and get back to you later in 2021. Meanwhile, I'll stay in the WH to work for the American people.

Ds: ....

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

No. They are monotheists who ostensibly worship the Judeo/Christian/Islamic God, but prominent in Yazidism is Melek Taus, the "peacock angel", which some Muslims, Jews and Christians associate with Shaitan but Yazidis find this very offensive. 
Yazidism is a fascinating system and in some ways represents a midpoint between Zoroastrian monotheism and the big 3. 

LUCIFER_404_Unit_00530R-db3945c.jpg?qual

• Haha 1

That seems like one of the easier ways to go about it. ^
Trump: Election results are fake. Look at all of the illegals who voted. Multiple reports of R votes being changed or wiped out. We're gonna take a look at it and get back to you later in 2021. Meanwhile, I'll stay in the WH to work for the American people.
Ds: ....

D’s: “The way to remove Trump from office is at the ballot box. In 2024.”
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I often disagree with Noam Chomsky, but damn if this isn't a brilliant takedown of Trump, Democrats and Russiagate:

Chomsky's brilliance is that he just says really basic, simple-to-understand, common sense things in complete calm that make perfect sense with zero regard for trying to uphold the popular narrative.

54 minutes ago, Jack Straw said:

It won’t matter if Trump loses by 15 million actual votes.  Or loses the electoral college.  He will be in the White House in the weeks and months following the election claiming victory, and will have the full and unconditional support of 100% of Republicans, who will all call his loss “bogus” and “fake.”  And no one will do a thing about it.  Everyone will be standing around wringing their hands a year later trying to figure out “whats the right way to go about this.”  

We'll be out on our ledge with scotch though.  Kinda looking forward to it.  I expect it to be much like Woody Harrelson in 2012.

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Moral of the story: if you call in death threats to a Congressman, you should not give his/her staff your actual name and phone number. 

10 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

We'll be out on our ledge with scotch though.  Kinda looking forward to it.  I expect it to be much like Woody Harrelson in 2012.

tenor.gif

Funny. I always pictured it more like this...but at night.

Image result for fandango dom gif

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Man, talk about game, set, match.  How can you argue with such iron-tight logic as that. 

No kidding. By this logic,  Hitler wasn't a racist since all of the words he used were in the German dictionaries of the time. 

Edited by Hornius Emeritus

30 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Moral of the story: if you call in death threats to a Congressman, you should not give his/her staff your actual name and phone number. 

As somebody who has spoken with a lot of constituents, many from East Texas,  I can tell you there are not bright people.