Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

Jesus titty-fucking christ, how I yearn for the day that the president of the United States is no longer a fucking brain-dead buffoon.
Every time that orange piece of shit makes a public appearance, you know he's going to embarrass the country. Originally, I had hope that he could occasionally disguise the fact that he is a complete retard, but now I know that's never gonna happen. No matter how small the task or engagement, Trump always leaves me wanting to kick every single Trump voter square in the cunt.

Hell, I just miss the days where we might go a week without the president being the center of everything.

Remember when the nation used to get mesmerized by an awful plane crash or national disaster or a criminal trial?

I firmly believe OJ Simpson could kill 5 more blonde white women by crashing an airplane into them in the middle of a category five hurricane and it would be a two day story because Trump would distract everyone with another gigantic shitshow.
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, triplehorn said:

i mean, come on...

This would not have happened without Turtle’s permission.   

Earlier in the month, or last month, one of the areas Trump was taking money from was from Fort Campbell, for various projects such as schools, etc.  and funneling it to his wall, and somebody here pointed out that it would cause problems for Turtle, because the moms/families of those affected would be pissed at Turtle, and vote accordingly.  

The implication was that it was a line too far for Turtle, especially given that his opponent is a vet who wasn’t going to let the folks in Kentucky forget it   

Kudos to whoever predicted Turtle might actually lash back at Trump for making things in his backyard difficult.  

45 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Hell, I just miss the days where we might go a week without the president being the center of everything.

Remember when the nation used to get mesmerized by an awful plane crash or national disaster or a criminal trial?

I firmly believe OJ Simpson could kill 5 more blonde white women by crashing an airplane into them in the middle of a category five hurricane and it would be a two day story because Trump would distract everyone with another gigantic shitshow.

Yep, funny how we don't hear much about Iran lately. 

46 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

I’m not sure I’ve even heard of a category 5!

• Like 3

ImmediateLinearGavial-small.gif

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

my theory is that everything he's done is just to distract from releasing his financials, because people would know what a fucking business failure he is.

everything else is background noise.

he would nuke russia to avoid people seeing that shit.

• Like 2

Wait....did we miss Trump declaring that Pelosi “is no longer speaker of the house?” Did we really miss that?

https://mobile.twitter.com/briantylercohen/status/1176932022863794177?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fd-4021205851891153249.ampproject.net%2F1909181902540%2Fframe.html

So...bummer. Better pack it in, folks. She’s no longer speaker. Oh well.

4 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Wait....did we miss Trump declaring that Pelosi “is no longer speaker of the house?” Did we really miss that?

https://mobile.twitter.com/briantylercohen/status/1176932022863794177?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fd-4021205851891153249.ampproject.net%2F1909181902540%2Fframe.html

So...bummer. Better pack it in, folks. She’s no longer speaker. Oh well.

Nah, it was posted elsewhere. Good luck finding it though. These threads are all starting to blur.

4 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

This would not have happened without Turtle’s permission.   

Earlier in the month, or last month, one of the areas Trump was taking money from was from Fort Campbell, for various projects such as schools, etc.  and funneling it to his wall, and somebody here pointed out that it would cause problems for Turtle, because the moms/families of those affected would be pissed at Turtle, and vote accordingly.  

The implication was that it was a line too far for Turtle, especially given that his opponent is a vet who wasn’t going to let the folks in Kentucky forget it   

Kudos to whoever predicted Turtle might actually lash back at Trump for making things in his backyard difficult.  

Am I correct in recalling that the Pentagon had to generate the list of what projects to cut?  If so, l got to say, "Well played, generals. Well played."  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TornACL said:

The reason why "But Biden" won't play as well as "But Hillary" is because the nation reacts to Biden with a collective yawn. Meanwhile for 25 years many people cemented their view of Hillary as a crooked conniving snake. 

Which is why Trump won, and why he is bribing Ukraine trying to turn Biden into a Hillary part deux.  He doesn’t win with out a lock him up rally cry.  He’s already shit the bed on his other lie that Mexico would pay fr a wall. 

Edited by Ted Lange

2 minutes ago, TornACL said:

The reason why "But Biden" won't play as well as "But Hillary" is because the nation reacts to Biden with a collective yawn. Meanwhile for 25 years many people cemented their view of Hillary as a crooked conniving snake. 

This 'But Biden' looks worse than any But Hillary though.  You have both his son using his last name to get the gig, then his dad as the vessel for the termination message when his son was right there. It'll be harder for everyone to just dismiss out of hand.

Dems need to play this like it is just a matter of checking boxes and don't ever discuss Biden.

Is it illegal to solicit political favors from a foreign government?

Is that what happened?

Is that an impeachable offense?

Is it illegal to withhold authorized funds until you got assurances from another government they will act on your personal behalf?

Is that what happened?

Is that an impeachable offense?

Every time Jim Jordan and Matt Gaetz says "But Biden!" Just say "Ok, but we are taking a vote on these issues.  Shall I put you down as a no?"  Never even engage on it.

• Like 3

The biggest and best thing that Trump did today was take away all pretense from this charade. People can say he's a Republican, so they don't care what he did but nobody can say he's innocent. And everybody that defends him is a liar because he admitted to it and provided a draft of some of his corruption. There's no denial of it.  None.  

8 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Good. Attack. Relentlessly. Assign certain Congress critters to tweet and attack overnight. 24/7. Drive him to debilitating madness or death. I don’t care which.

Would it be too much to hope for a Jonestown-style ending on a massive scale, with tens of millions of his supporters drinking the kool-aid? 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Mdhorn said:

The biggest and best thing that Trump did today was take away all pretense from this charade. People can say he's a Republican, so they don't care what he did but nobody can say he's innocent. And everybody that defends him is a liar because he admitted to it and provided a draft of some of his corruption. There's no denial of it.  None.  

Oh, the Trumpkins are running with the "nothingburger" angle, and hard.  I'm in the middle of a discussion about it elsewhere.  Their latest talking point is that Nancy Pelosi should resign from the House for launching impeachment proceedings based on nothing more than rumor.  (The astute reader will note that no impeachment proceedings have in fact been launched, but let's not have facts get in the way.)

Watch.  I suspect you'll see a lot of uproar over Pelosi's actions today.  It's classic deflection and the fools just can't help but buy into it.

7 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Oh, the Trumpkins are running with the "nothingburger" angle, and hard.  I'm in the middle of a discussion about it elsewhere.  Their latest talking point is that Nancy Pelosi should resign from the House for launching impeachment proceedings based on nothing more than rumor.  (The astute reader will note that no impeachment proceedings have in fact been launched, but let's not have facts get in the way.)

Watch.  I suspect you'll see a lot of uproar over Pelosi's actions today.  It's classic deflection and the fools just can't help but buy into it.

I've been seeing quite a bit of this and a shit-load of "but Hillary".