Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

Can we go back for a moment to that photo of Trump's hand with the bloody bandaid on it? I'm genuinely curious if that's from an IV, and, if so, for what medical reason would a man his age need one? That's no blood test from a standard withdrawal for a medical check-up.

Pre-med folk like @ChiTownDoc , what's your take on this?

Y'all laugh, but this is awesome for Clemson players.  None of them care about a photo-op with the president, especially THIS president.  Imagine getting to tell the story to women, your future children, grandchildren, etc., that not only did you win the national championship, but you got to celebrate it by eating lukewarm MickyD's with the most socially awkward billionaire of all time.  It's like you lived through an episode of "The Office."

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Can we go back for a moment to that photo of Trump's hand with the bloody bandaid on it? I'm genuinely curious if that's from an IV, and, if so, for what medical reason would a man his age need one? That's no blood test from a standard withdrawal for a medical check-up.

Pre-med folk like @ChiTownDoc , what's your take on this?

God damn, you bastard...made me go back in time all the way to Pre-med?

Regardless, it doesn't mean much.  If he was getting a routine blood draw and the phlebotomist, for whatever weird reason, was more comfortable drawing from a vein in the hand or if the weirdo requested it, that could explain it

Edited by ChiTownDoc
routine...Idoit
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I know he’s the moderate’s favorite but I don’t think Binden has a chance to get the nomination. 

He will get the Jeb Bush treatment if he runs.

I disagree. There's a genuine affinity for him by a wide swath of moderates and progressives. Probably because of his goofy personality, persona, and the obvious profound friendship he shared with Obama more than his views on specific matters.

Jeb! was a boring candidate from the get-go who clearly had no place in the new party of Buchannan/Palin.

3 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

God damn, you bastard...made me go back in time all the way to Pre-med?

Regardless, it doesn't mean much.  If he was getting a routing blood draw and the phlebotomist, for whatever weird reason, was more comfortable drawing from a vein in the hand or if the weirdo requested it, that could explain it

Come on, man, you've been around here long enough to know that's a running gag around here.

I appreciate the answer though.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

This has been said so often, and could be said even more, but can you imagine what Fox News would have said if Obama had done this? It would have been fodder for weeks. 

Fox News, hell. Michelle would have kicked his ass on the front lawn. 

• Like 1

As I saw those players make their way through the food it reminded me of the booster club serving us Whataburger after an away game in H.S. Whataburger > All that nasty shit. My current son's high school team would probably complain if they were served cold Wendy's food after a game because we provide better food than what's being handed out above.

What's embarrassing is you know those Clemson players eat much better food after their games.

1 minute ago, bolverk said:

Come on, man, you've been around here long enough to know that's a running gag around here.

I appreciate the answer though.

True, it's still funny to me...feels like a LONG time ago.  That's a good thing.  

Whoever mentioned tertiary syphilis above may be on to something...combined with his narcissistic personality disorder (100% has that) it's going to be a fun ride towards the side of a mountain. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bolverk said:

I disagree. There's a genuine affinity for him by a wide swath of moderates and progressives. Probably because of his goofy personality, persona, and the obvious profound friendship he shared with Obama more than his views on specific matters.

Jeb! was a boring candidate from the get-go who clearly had no place in the new party of Buchannan/Palin.

You may be right but IMO Biden isn’t cut out for the current way the game is played.  

His digital/social media operation is nonexistent/weak and he’s a Democratic Party relic with the only thing going for him is Obama’s coattails.  

I could be wrong but I don’t see him overcoming the energy and enthusiasm of a Beto or Harris. 

2 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

You may be right but IMO Biden isn’t cut out for the current way the game is played.  

His digital/social media operation is nonexistent/weak and he’s a Democratic Party relic with the only thing going for him is Obama’s coattails.  

I could be wrong but I don’t see him overcoming the energy and enthusiasm of a Beto or Harris. 

Nostalgia is going to be his calling card. He'll bring things back to the relative stability and sanity of the Obama years (when the Millennials came of age), plus he's bringing with him the future of the country as his Veep. Insert youngish, enthusiastic, optimistic candidate of your choice. That will be his winning message.

2 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

True, it's still funny to me...feels like a LONG time ago.  That's a good thing.  

Whoever mentioned tertiary syphilis above may be on to something...combined with his narcissistic personality disorder (100% has that) it's going to be a fun ride towards the side of a mountain. 

That's it. I'm going to start a social media smear campaign saying he's dying and only has months to live.

3 hours ago, retread said:

Fancy dippin' sauce in silver bowls

image.png

That's a long ways to travel to eat McDonalds and other fast food.  The Clemson team would literally pass one outside the WH on 17th and Penn--why go in to eat this?  WTF?

Edited by Mdhorn

To the honorable Kim Jong Un, 

These McNuggets are TREMENDOUS. I'm usually a Big Mac guy but they were all gone. And the sweet and sour sauce, look - I know you people make a very good sweet and sour sauce, but this sweet and sour sauce is the best you'll ever have. Believe me. 

Yours, 

Donald.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Nostalgia is going to be his calling card. He'll bring things back to the relative stability and sanity of the Obama years (when the Millennials came of age), plus he's bringing with him the future of the country as his Veep. Insert youngish, enthusiastic, optimistic candidate of your choice. That will be his winning message.

I’d be okay with Biden but looking at the Midterm media super stars of Beto, Abrams, Gillum, and AOC, it’s pretty clear the democrats are yearning for a new direction with new blood.  

12 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

That's a long ways to travel to eat McDonalds and other fast food.  The Clemson team would literally pass one outside the WH on 17th and Penn--why go in to eat this?  WTF?

Be awesome if they said fuck you Donald, and went to the McDonald's across the street

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

Screen-Shot-2019-01-14-at-4-08-17-PM.png

1 hour ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

Eating cold burgers to own the libs.

Screen-Shot-2019-01-14-at-4-08-17-PM.png

By the way. If I'm Nick Saban, I'm taking the entire Bama team out to Five Guys or Fuddruckers or something, or a legit BBQ, or anything, and tweeting the fuck out of it at Clemson along with Nelson going "Ha ha!"

like we may have lost the game but we won the meal

47 minutes ago, bolverk said:

That's it. I'm going to start a social media smear campaign saying he's dying and only has months to live.

Biden isn't winning shit. He's got no go-to policy to motivate any part of the base, he's been way too close to Wall Street and credit card companies throughout his career, and he's acted inappropriately with approximately a million women in his lifetime. 

Seriously, I’m sure there’s a Clemson alumni association up in D.C. that if the call has been put out, would have enthusiastically pulled something appropriate together to make sure the team had at least nice finger foods and appetizers for the reception.

Instead of a smorgasbord from a fucking mall food court.

He’s so fucking tacky.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Seriously, I’m sure there’s a Clemson alumni association up in D.C. that if the call has been put out, would have enthusiastically pulled something appropriate together to make sure the team had at least nice finger foods and appetizers for the reception.

Instead of a smorgasbord from a fucking mall food court.

He’s so fucking tacky.

He owns a hotel with a restaurant down the street. He’s just a cheap, classless asshole. 

• Like 3