Is there crack in this?

Landomatic

I’ve only had 3 things in my life that truly warranted that response.  Not talking about just “damn that was good” but like seriously “holy fuck that’s on another level” type shit.  Whatcha got, Surly???  My three...

1)  REAL Kobe beef

2)  Bluberry Redbull and vodka

3)  Halal Guys white sauce

22 hours ago, Landomatic said:

I’ve only had 3 things in my life that truly warranted that response.  Not talking about just “damn that was good” but like seriously “holy fuck that’s on another level” type shit.  Whatcha got, Surly???  My three...

1)  REAL Kobe beef

2)  Bluberry Redbull and vodka

3)  Halal Guys white sauce

That shit is good and I liked it quite a bit -- then I looked at the nutrition information. Yikes!!!!!

The sweet shrimp head and the shell of the tail that you get at Musachino. That tail is like a crispy,  fried, seafoodie Munchos potato crisp. The texture is exquisite. The next time I peel shrimp that have soft and thin shrimp shells, I'm gonna dust them with corn starch and flash fry them to see if I can catch some of that magic.

Also Drago's as well.

CHIEF

22 hours ago, RPM said:

Herd's in Jacksboro

herd-s-hamburgers.jpg

17 hours ago, RMac5 said:

Herd burger in action. They keep that big pile on the flat top and drag a portion over to make each burger. They are fanfuckintastic!a6e0c9419a30b6d6f6c178da9670913b.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

16 hours ago, CHIEF said:

I've signed the wall. Herd's and Burger Bar in Cleburne are the two best burgers I've ever eaten, besides at home.

CHIEF

11 hours ago, RPM said:

I used to work 2 blocks down the street. Ate a double double hot nearly every day. Only thing I liked about Jackastan. I like it a lot.

My in-laws have a place just outside Jacksboro. Herd's is greatness -- need to get back up there!