2019 ATH Bru McCoy

texifornia

51 minutes ago, markstanco said:
1 hour ago, Newy25 said:
Just came to close the account.....right. That’s as believable as a commitment from Bru McCoy. 

Yea, weird she did it today and not, say, Monday. Totally a coincidence.

Yea really weird. I usually go to the settings->recruiting forum->bru thread -> delete account too. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Meh, let this thread drift down to page 8. It's over, good luck to Bru in his future at USC. If they win 20 games in the next 3 years that would be a huge success. Have fun going through numerous position coaching changes, as well as an AD and HC.

(Although I must concede that coach meh may be on that chopping block as well in the future)

12 hours ago, cdain3 said:

If I was Mr. McCoy I'd be pissed. Now(because Bru wants to be Baby Boy) him and his Old lady can't do the freak nasty butt ass naked throughout the whole house.

Yeah, that has happened all the time since my kid went off to college.

7 hours ago, 4th_and_18 said:

Use your TAAS skills. This shit ain’t even STAAR level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So he didn’t go to any classes and got a 0 GPA?  Going to be tough to transfer from one institution to another with a Blutarski style 0.0.  This is consistent with your “did it to himself”, “can’t write is close to the truth”, and “all these reports are bullshit” comments.  That also explains sending the player development guy.   

11 hours ago, TrojanPrincess said:

That’s bullshit, with a capital B.  Clay never offered him a starting WR job,  Graham Harrell is in full charge of the offense, not Coach Helton.  Amon-Ra, Tyler, Micheal and Kyle Ford have something to say about that.

Scott NEVER said Bru was offered the starting job, Scott is a personal friend for many years, my Twitter account is basically advertising his site.

Also false is Bru’s dad not being impressed with the Horns spring game.  None of this has anything to do with the University of Texas football program or the team.  

Are you Maya?

fuck off 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Brandywine said:

Man, I hate that he’s leaving.

I don't.  Now we won't have to send coaches out to Cali to re-recruit this little piss pants every time he goes home to see mommy.  Fuck him.

Edited by TriStone
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck You 2

13 hours ago, Nivek said:

I wasn’t a flippant retard at 17 or 19. I took stupid risks, I didn’t falter on commitments and I sure as fuck didn’t cry home to mommy.

+1

I absolutely loved the freedom of moving away and I sure as heck didn't have it as nice as a Five Star talent scholarship football player at Texas.  Having zero responsibility and everything paid for must be SO stressful...

• Like 3

Meh.....the one thing I have learned over many years of following Texas Football is to not worry about recruiting.

Half of the top 100 players either never pan out, get hurt or flunk out.

Pretty sure we will be able to field a team this season and my only concern is with the players that will be on that field.

I wish him the best.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Liquor and Poker said:

I think this is a preview of the future.

Football's days are already numbered because of cte, but the NCAA has probably found a way to end college football even faster.

Edited by kevwun

3 hours ago, Liquor and Poker said:

I think this is a preview of the future.

I think you're right.  In hoops too I'm afraid.  These kids are raised to think they are God's gift to humanity, and the first time the aren't treated like a Pharaoh, they want to look for greener pastures.  I blame the parents.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

Not that we needed further evidence of UC's superiority to USC, but here's this thread for ya.

Agreed. The University of Southern California is no match for those cinnamon rolls from Upper Crust on Burnet.