Lieutenant gov. Dan Patrick

Voldemort86

I know he did okay before elected office, but does Dan Patrick really have $1.0mm to blow on something like this?  I mean I know he's probably worth a million dollars, and I know he's blown a lot of people, but my question is specifically a million dollars to spare of his own money on an agenda like this?  Without oral sex?  Or maybe with oral sex.  I mean that's between the person reporting the fraud and the Lt. Governor.  

I don't know about 'Stone Butch', but I think somebody said it best on here a couple years ago---Dan Patrick looks like what happens when Lilith Fair runs out of money and agrees to be sponsored by Kohl's.  

8 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

Good lord this guy is a fucking idiot. 

30,000 votes is a lot of freaking votes unless you’re in California, Texas, New York, or Florida. 

last time I checked, fuck nut here wasn’t talking about those states. Trump lost by a decent margin in both Georgia and Arizona. Fuck off you creepy asshole.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Dan Patrick is the same guy that said old people are ready to die for covid so young people can work and go out.

Even if you think that why would you say that?

Because you know those old people will still vote for your party, no matter how hard you shit on them?

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

WTF kind of reverse psychology trick is this. Dan Patrick is telling people to stop blaming antifa for the Capitol riots and that it was Trump supporters. Rats from a sinking ship.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/politics/texas/article/Lt-Gov-Dan-Patrick-says-enough-blaming-15861651.php

Well shit, now I believe they WERE antifa.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

https://www.marijuanamoment.net/top-texas-lawmakers-say-medical-marijuana-expansion-is-on-the-table-for-2021/

Dan Patrick is doing his thing. For some reason, this guy always picks the minority viewpoint on everything ( numerical not skin color) and the people of Texas keep voting him in.

about 70% of this country believes in legalization. Fuck off Dan.

Edited by Voldemort86

On 1/11/2021 at 4:43 PM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

WTF kind of reverse psychology trick is this. Dan Patrick is telling people to stop blaming antifa for the Capitol riots and that it was Trump supporters. Rats from a sinking ship.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/politics/texas/article/Lt-Gov-Dan-Patrick-says-enough-blaming-15861651.php

Redneck Good Ol' Boy Radio Station here was saying the same thing. Reality check, or change in the marching orders?

On 1/11/2021 at 4:43 PM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Doesn’t he owe the PA Lt Gov a cool million because of fraudulent Trump voters? Maybe he is pissed about that 

• 4 weeks later...

Oh good lord, any event that receives public funding?  So if you're hosting a block party in your neighborhood, because that road was built with public funds---we gotta sing the Star Spangled Banner otherwise we lose our road?  

6 minutes ago, elfenix said:

i thought we had a legislature that only works 6 weeks a year to keep them from wasting time on this kind of shit

Well it's not like they are going to work on important shit like education funding, tax revenue, etc. - it's going to be a whole session of PATRIOTISM, protecting Texas from THE EBIL SOCIALST TAKEOVER BY JOE BIDEN, putting their boots on the neck of the cities for daring to go against Greg Abbott and ELECTION INTEGRITY, led by Briscoe Cain. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Js1 said:

Well it's not like they are going to work on important shit like education funding, tax revenue, etc. - it's going to be a whole session of PATRIOTISM, protecting Texas from THE EBIL SOCIALST TAKEOVER BY JOE BIDEN, putting their boots on the neck of the cities for daring to go against Greg Abbott and ELECTION INTEGRITY, led by Briscoe Cain. 

Someone tell Briscoe Cain to stand up.