Jerry Sandusky, Joe Paterno and all of Penn State can rightly fuck off.

Parliament

8 hours ago, Al_4_ISU said:

Geographically speaking, Columbus Ohio is in the northeastern US.  It's closer to the eastern seaboard than the Mississippi.

Fuck Penn State, so hard.

Well I pulled out of Pittsburgh rolling down that Eastern seaboard
I got my diesel wound up and she's a running like never before

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

All under the auspices of Baylor President Ken Starr. It all happened under his watch, and his knowing approval, and wasn’t limited to the Baylor Athletic Dept. 

I especially like the mental gymnastics that Baylor folks do now to “excuse” Briles of wrongdoing, the fact that it was a university-wide problem somehow absolves Briles.
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, nnm said:

That’s the one movie that will draw tears from me every single time. The last scene, when he just plays catch with his dad. Oof. 

it wasnt his actual dad.  It was an actor.  So your tears were coerced out of you each time.  I am sorry that you are just coming to this realization.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

On 4/13/2022 at 9:38 AM, Al_4_ISU said:

Geographically speaking, Columbus Ohio is in the northeastern US.  It's closer to the eastern seaboard than the Mississippi.

Fuck Penn State, so hard.

college gameday sport GIF

From Columbus it is, in pretty much a straight line west to Hannibal, MO., 485 miles.

From Columbus, in a straight line east, to Belmar, NJ, it is 531 miles.

Columbus is all midwest, all the time.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

From Columbus it is, in pretty much a straight line west to Hannibal, MO., 485 miles.

Baltimore is 404 miles.  It is an Eastern port city by anyone's definition.  And that's not a straight line, that's crossing the mountains.

I will always have a hard time calling a place that's closer to Baltimore than the MIssissippi River part of the Midwest, even if everyone else does.

Edited by Al_4_ISU

28 minutes ago, Al_4_ISU said:

Baltimore is 404 miles.  It is an Eastern port city by anyone's definition.  And that's not a straight line, that's crossing the mountains.

I will always have a hard time calling a place that's closer to Baltimore than the MIssissippi River part of the Midwest, even if everyone else does.

You'd make a good Texan. 

Great article. But it's curious to me that they didn't cover the murder trial and sentencing. The timeline ends with Stodne's brother telling the parole officer "he's lying" as the PO leaves the house seeming to believe Stodne's story of the "fight" with the cab driver. They go right into the aftermath and the takeaways and never resolve what happened at the murder trial. 

2 hours ago, General Specific said:

Just so some of us are on the same page.

Top Rankings for Pieces of Shit
1. JoePa
1. Art Briles
1. Tom Osborne
1. Barry Switzer

Can this guy be added to the list too? 

Bo Schembechler | eSpeakers Marketplace

https://www.si.com/college/michigan/football/university-of-michigan-football-doctor-robert-anderson-bo-schembechler

• Like 1

Sorry my rankings are a bit different

1. Paterno child fucker enabler and big fraud

2. Grant Taeff, from which Art Briles flowed. Murders rape coverups. Lump it all together and call it Baylor.

3. Urban Meyer. People were murdered by his coddled and protected thugs. Blood is on his hands. Burn in hell Urban.

4. Dr Tom Osborne

5. The very concept of Notre Dame. They just hide the boy fucking better than Paterno

I read the well done but long ass article on Hodne. Admittedly in bits and pieces between work stuff over a couple of days, so some of it was spotty to me and leads me to a question about something that may seem obvious if I missed it in the story. Was Sharp's decision to let the piece of shit go free after the jury found him guilty ever explained in any detail? The impression I got was that the PSU good ol'boys network, led and run by Paterno, led to Sharp letting Hodne walk but I missed anything outright saying as much.

On 4/14/2022 at 4:08 PM, UDontKnow said:

looked up pedo creeper in the dictionary .......

One of the more disturbing methods was how Dr. Anderson collected sperm from his patients.  Not only were patients asked to give the sample in front of him, Dr. Anderson would often assist his patients during the process.  

anderson.webp

Edited by tx 3 putt

On 4/14/2022 at 11:07 AM, Al_4_ISU said:

I will always have a hard time calling a place that's closer to Baltimore than the MIssissippi River part of the Midwest

I will always have a hard time calling a place (Orange) that is closer to the Atlantic than it is to El Paso part of Texas. I will also have a hard time calling a place (El Paso) that is closer to the Pacific than it is to Orange part of Texas.

But does anyone really claim Orange?

Edited by ImissWallyPryor

17 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

3. Urban Meyer. People were murdered by his coddled and protected thugs. Blood is on his hands. Burn in hell Urban.

Plus he didn’t take the Texas job when offered so fuck him, right? Lulz. What a silly take.

Do you seriously think if Urban had kicked Aaron Hernandez off of his Florida team for smoking pot that Odin Lloyd would be alive today? And why isn’t Bill Belichick on your list? You know, the guy who was actually his coach when the murder happened.

Thats some pretty lazy thinking.

8 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Plus he didn’t take the Texas job when offered so fuck him, right? Lulz. What a silly take.

Do you seriously think if Urban had kicked Aaron Hernandez off of his Florida team for smoking pot that Odin Lloyd would be alive today? And why isn’t Bill Belichick on your list? You know, the guy who was actually his coach when the murder happened.

Thats some pretty lazy thinking.

He was in a bar fight that could have resulted in felony charges that Urban swept under the rug. And then there’s the shooting he was questioned about-who knows what happened there. A bit more than just smoking pot.

So if he were in jail where he likely belonged, yeah, Odin Lloyd would be alive. But I don’t think you can really lay all the blame for that on Meyer.

16 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Was Sharp's decision to let the piece of shit go free after the jury found him guilty ever explained in any detail? The impression I got was that the PSU good ol'boys network, led and run by Paterno, led to Sharp letting Hodne walk but I missed anything outright saying as much.

No, it was not explained in detail. It was just heavily implied that it was an early example of the power that JP and PSU's network had over the legal system & citizens' lives. It certainly would have been a stronger article had they dug deeper into Sharp's actions, and it leads to speculation that they either didn't have the goods on Sharp or they couldn't prove it after all of these years. But knowing what we now do about how morally bankrupt Paterno was and the depravity of Sandusky it's not a far leap at all to see the Hodne case as an early example of the PSU cover up engine at work.

35 minutes ago, formermav43 said:

He was in a bar fight that could have resulted in felony charges that Urban swept under the rug. And then there’s the shooting he was questioned about-who knows what happened there. A bit more than just smoking pot.

So if he were in jail where he likely belonged, yeah, Odin Lloyd would be alive. But I don’t think you can really lay all the blame for that on Meyer.

There is no rational way to blame Urban for the death of Odin Lloyd years after Hernandez left his team. If Urban had kicked Hernandez off the team, Aaron would’ve played for someone else and still been drafted. Seriously, what would have had him do differently? Aaron’s problems were his own and we don’t know what role his CTE played in them. And I’m not sure how you sweep under the rug something that “could have resulted in felony charges.” If it results in a felony then you kick the player off the team. “Could have” is not really an actionable offense. 

And to blame Urban but absolve Belichick of any responsibility suggests that Hernandez really has nothing to do with your hatred of Meyer. I’d suggest that what you most hate about him is that he won championships at schools not named Texas. Now, I can’t say what you thought specifically but you and I both know that the overwhelming sentiment in this community was that Urban Meyer should be the successor to Tom Herman in Austin. I believe that if Urban had taken the Texas job last year and competed for a championship, no one around here would be bitching about Aaron Hernandez. Because it really is silly to do so. 

• Like 1

On 4/14/2022 at 11:01 AM, PittsburghTiger said:

It's upper Appalachia either way you cut it.

There is no rational way to blame Urban for the death of Odin Lloyd years after Hernandez left his team. If Urban had kicked Hernandez off the team, Aaron would’ve played for someone else and still been drafted. Seriously, what would have had him do differently? Aaron’s problems were his own and we don’t know what role his CTE played in them. And I’m not sure how you sweep under the rug something that “could have resulted in felony charges.” If it results in a felony then you kick the player off the team. “Could have” is not really an actionable offense. 
And to blame Urban but absolve Belichick of any responsibility suggests that Hernandez really has nothing to do with your hatred of Meyer. I’d suggest that what you most hate about him is that he won championships at schools not named Texas. Now, I can’t say what you thought specifically but you and I both know that the overwhelming sentiment in this community was that Urban Meyer should be the successor to Tom Herman in Austin. I believe that if Urban had taken the Texas job last year and competed for a championship, no one around here would be bitching about Aaron Hernandez. Because it really is silly to do so. 

I didn’t want urban. He’s a piece of shit. Should have died with his first heart problem. And maybe his asst coach at OSU wouldn’t have been beating the shit out of his wife. He protected that shitbag.

2 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I already said you couldn’t really blame that fairly on Meyer. But he got in a bar fight as a freshman that no charges were filed in because the victim was in contact with UF coaches. That was pretty widely reported, you can easily look it up. 

Youre right about most fans here wanting him, of course. I never did and was open about that. I think he’s a pretty unsavory character. But you’re right that blaming him for Hernandez is silly.

3 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I’m not sure which championship Meyer could have had that Texas team competing for, but I agree with most of your post.

Edited by ImissWallyPryor
I know…preposition abuse.

20 hours ago, closetojumping said:

I read the well done but long ass article on Hodne. Admittedly in bits and pieces between work stuff over a couple of days, so some of it was spotty to me and leads me to a question about something that may seem obvious if I missed it in the story. Was Sharp's decision to let the piece of shit go free after the jury found him guilty ever explained in any detail? The impression I got was that the PSU good ol'boys network, led and run by Paterno, led to Sharp letting Hodne walk but I missed anything outright saying as much.

I think in this case, Penn St washed their hands of Hodne fairly quickly.  I think the Judge just fucked up royally.  No one has really ever seen anything like that.  Once you are found guilty, you go to jail.  It's how it works in every other case, especially with violent offenders.  There was really no benefit to Penn St in letting him out on bail after he had already been found guilty.

Edited by kevwun
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Watching e60 story on pedo state. Wish ncaa had the guts to issue death penalty and burn stadium to the ground. How any rational human being can honor, support Joe pa is baffling. Sickening

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

State College deserves a tactical nuke erasing that monument of pedophile networking from the planet, along with the paterno legacy. Fuck Joe paterno.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

blink-182 wtf GIF

At least two male Penn State student-athletes were the subject of sexual extortion, according to search warrants that were unsealed in Centre County court Friday. The Centre Daily Times was first to report the news.

On or around Sept. 5, 2021, one of the student-athletes, referred to in documents as Victim 2, met a woman on a dating application. The student and the woman exchanged sexually explicit images with one another, per court documents obtained by The Athletic.

After receiving his images the woman started to sexually extort him, which continued until Sept. 27. The woman told the student, “If you don’t do what I tell you to do, I’m going to expose you. I’ll post your picture under Coach Franklin’s page,” according to documents. She demanded he send additional photos and he complied, fearing she’d post his images on Snapchat, Twitter and Instagram.

Victim 2 acknowledged taking photos of himself and other student-athletes in Penn State football’s locker room. Student-athletes undressing were part of these videos, which Victim 2 said were taken while under duress. In all, nineteen videos were taken within the Penn State football locker room.

Victim 2 was added to a Snapchat group that included other people who were extorted by the woman. He said they were “telling me to do what she said. That it would be bad. I didn’t feel like I had another choice.” Victim 1, who was sexually extorted by the same person, had sexually explicit images shared to Franklin’s Twitter account.

In all, nearly three dozen photos and videos, some showing group sex acts, were sent to the woman. Per the investigation, the same woman has extorted high school and college athletes in six states. On Sept. 26 one of the student-athletes notified the athletic department, which in turn notified police.

“University Police and Public Safety were alerted to a sexual extortion crime targeting Penn State student-athletes in September 2021, and have been investigating the matter since then, using forensics in an attempt to identify both victims and suspects,” a Penn State University spokesperson said in a statement. “In this case, individuals were drawn into an online conversation that escalated into extortion. Sexual extortion crimes in which individuals are coerced into sharing intimate images or videos are a national issue and similar incidents have victimized people in other places in the U.S. Police ask that media and others refrain from speculating about individuals who were targeted in these crimes. No additional information can be shared at this time due to an open investigation.”

Penn State’s entire Board of Trustees were not notified of the incident until February, a source confirmed to The Athletic. Penn State notified the board at that time because it feared the search warrants would be unsealed.

“The University’s concern was focused on potential student victims and their right to privacy in this case, and the possible irreparable and irreversible damage that the immediate unsealing of the records could impose," a Penn State spokeswoman said in a statement. “There was never any intent to permanently seal the warrants, only to redact the names of victims.”

On 4/16/2022 at 11:42 AM, kevwun said:

I think in this case, Penn St washed their hands of Hodne fairly quickly.  I think the Judge just fucked up royally.  No one has really ever seen anything like that.  Once you are found guilty, you go to jail.  It's how it works in every other case, especially with violent offenders.  There was really no benefit to Penn St in letting him out on bail after he had already been found guilty.

Had he gone to jail, that would’ve prompted newspaper articles tarnishing the reputation of the program and Joe Pa. This seems like something St. Joe would try to avoid at the expense of whoever got in Hodne’s way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Just saw this on the "People"  website. Is it that they have some sort of genetic defe t or what?

Son of Jerry Sandusky Accused of Soliciting Minors for Sex 'Deserves to Be in Prison Forever': Brother

Christine Pelisek

"To me, he is just another predator," Jerry Sandusky's son, Matt, says of his brother Jeffrey said...

3 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Is it that they have some sort of genetic defe t or what?

Sadly, victims of molestation as children have a very high incidence of "paying it forward," so to speak, as adults.

I don't know the percentages, and it is absolutely not a guarantee that a victim will become a future predator, but it does happen at a much higher rate amongst the abused than it does amongst the rest of the population.

2 hours ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Sadly, victims of molestation as children have a very high incidence of "paying it forward," so to speak, as adults.

I don't know the percentages, and it is absolutely not a guarantee that a victim will become a future predator, but it does happen at a much higher rate amongst the abused than it does amongst the rest of the population.

This is bullshit and has been debunked for literally decades: https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/the-british-journal-of-psychiatry/article/cycle-of-child-sexual-abuse-links-between-being-a-victim-and-becoming-a-perpetrator/A98434C25DB8619FB8F1E8654B651A88

• Hook 'Em 3

23 minutes ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

That article does not say what you seem to think it says.

Among 747 males the risk of being a perpetrator was positively correlated with reported sexual abuse victim experiences. The overall rate of having been a victim was 35% for perpetrators and 11 % for non-perpetrators. Of the 96 females, 43% had been victims but only one was a perpetrator. A high percentage of male subjects abused in childhood by a female relative became perpetrators. Having been a victim was a strong predictor of becoming a perpetrator, as was an index of parental loss in childhood. (em added)

Also

The data support the notion of a victim-to-victimiser cycle in a minority of male perpetrators but not among the female victims studied. Sexual abuse by a female in childhood may be a risk factor for a cycle of abuse in males.
(em added)

No one is contending that victims of abuse are guaranteed to become abusers. Most do not. But data does suggest that victims of violence are indeed more likely to perpetrate violence than those who were not victims.

• Hook 'Em 5

13 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

That article does not say what you seem to think it says.

Also

No one is contending that victims of abuse are guaranteed to become abusers. Most do not. But data does suggest that victims of violence are indeed more likely to perpetrate violence than those who were not victims.

Your reading comprehension is fucking abysmal. None of those assert the notion that " it does happen at a much higher rate amongst the abused than it does amongst the rest of the population." 35% being victims means *65%* were not. There is not a higher rate of people who are child molesters being victims than those who are not, the data says the exact fucking opposite, you mongoloid dipshit.

On 4/14/2022 at 9:07 AM, Al_4_ISU said:

"Soda" becomes 'pop' in western PA.  If you think 'the water' refers to the Great Lakes then you are in the midwest.