Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

If she's starved for attention, somebody could remind her that she's the First Lady of the United States and can literally have all the attention she could ever crave in 1000 lifetimes.  

You want a nationally broadcasted interview?  Say the word.  You want to visit the Queen of England or The Louvre or The Sydney Opera House?  Say the word.  Want your own weekly talk show to discuss bullying, garden overhauls, and high fashion?  Say the word.  Honorary Chair of the Al Smith dinner, crash an event at the Union Club, or light the torch at the fucking Olympics?  Say the word.  

All she has to do is just not be a cunt who is married to the biggest cunt in history.  That's it.  Just dial the cuntiness in that marriage by like 10% and she could have anything. 

15 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Yeah, they stuck to the basic suburban slumlord model that made the Trump fortune.  No Kushner Kasbahs or any of that bullshit.

It appears that Jared took a cue from Teh Donald with 666 (wut?) Wall St. and almost lost his ass.  They're probably not going to try that again.

As shitty as Don is, he never got into a deal as bad as 666 5th Ave. It was impossible for Kushner to make money on that deal. Jared offered way over market price, and collected rents barely covered half of the interest payments on the loans. Which is why Jared unsuccessfully tried to get into bed with, I think, the Saudis to tear down and build a monstrosity. 

And that was also Jared's first deal after he took over the company. His father was probably rolling over in his prison cell. 

These aren't good businesspeople. Any of them. Instead, they squander the fortunes made by their fathers and then get into nefarious deals just to tread water. I wouldn't hire any of these people to manage an outhouse. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Lobo said:

If she's starved for attention, somebody could remind her that she's the First Lady of the United States and can literally have all the attention she could ever crave in 1000 lifetimes.  

You want a nationally broadcasted interview?  Say the word.  You want to visit the Queen of England or The Louvre or The Sydney Opera House?  Say the word.  Want your own weekly talk show to discuss bullying, garden overhauls, and high fashion?  Say the word.  Honorary Chair of the Al Smith dinner, crash an event at the Union Club, or light the torch at the fucking Olympics?  Say the word.  

All she has to do is just not be a cunt who is married to the biggest cunt in history.  That's it.  Just dial the cuntiness in that marriage by like 10% and she could have anything. 

Queen of England after getting the call from Melania:

tenor.gif?itemid=15183706

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Nice to see Eric’s got some game.  I would have figured him for being too awkward to even get a finger in an intern at that show.  But Miss Universe on the boardroom set?  Nice.  

the rumor about Ivanka makes sense eh you look at the delicate features/family’s credit facility of Jared.  

Assuming that it was consensual is a HUGE assumption IMO.

I think a more plausible explanation is that he Weinsteined her.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Gardner Barnes said:

It’s cool man. I used to do it all the time and my kids called me on it a few years ago. One of them works with the special olympics.

Anyway - again I know it is just part of the lexicon right now and something we need to make a conscience effort to change. You are a great poster and I am confident you meant no harm, I just am committed to calling people out on it.

I'm as guilty as they come, and its high on my mental list of  self-improvement goals. 90% of my historical usage has been directed at republican politicians, which makes my association even more hurtful for the people with actual mental disabilities. I dream of a future where the booger-pickin, slack-jawed, feeble minded fucksticks that I am typically referring to will simply be called trumps/trumpian/trumpish etc.... 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Well obviously he lied and promised her some bullshit, but as long as didn't drug her...it's technically "game"...no?  

I mean, if you're so naive you believe anything coming out of that dumbass' mouth...then sorry.  

His creepy dad walked in on you changing before your pageant and now this fucking yardape mumbles some shit about "Uh yeah..tehehehe...if you let me like rub my dick on your legs on the boardroom table...I'll like let you co-host Season 9 with me.  Uh, yeah...that's the ticket.  Um, can you like take off your dress or whatever now...feels like boner time."  

So long as he didn't drug her, I have zero fucking sympathy for whoever that cunt was. 

Fuck evil people.  Win evil rumors.  

27 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Well obviously he lied and promised her some bullshit, but as long as didn't drug her...it's technically "game"...no?  

I mean, if you're so naive you believe anything coming out of that dumbass' mouth...then sorry.  

His creepy dad walked in on you changing before your pageant and now this fucking yardape mumbles some shit about "Uh yeah..tehehehe...if you let me like rub my dick on your legs on the boardroom table...I'll like let you co-host Season 9 with me.  Uh, yeah...that's the ticket.  Um, can you like take off your dress or whatever now...feels like boner time."  

So long as he didn't drug her, I have zero fucking sympathy for whoever that cunt was. 

Fuck evil people.  Win evil rumors.  

Taking advantage of a 19 yr old (or however old they are), by lying and promising shit is still rapey even if no drugs or force were involved. Even if she was dumb.

So, your take is bad and you should feel ashamed.

• Like 2

Just now, High Plains Drifter said:

Taking advantage of a 19 yr old (or however old they are), by lying and promising shit is still rapey even if no drugs or force were involved. Even if she was dumb.

So, your take is bad and you should feel ashamed.

She willingly fucked a Trump, knowing how creepy and full of shit they are.  I don't feel bad.  The first wives of Eric and Donald weren't much older than this beauty queen when they consciously decided to get into bed with this fucked up family because of promises of fame and fortune.  We shit on everybody, and rightfully so, who gets into literal or figurative bed with the Trumps.  But this young lady is somehow a sacred cow?  Like I said, if there was drugs or excessive alcohol involved, then let us cheer the execution of Eric Trump.  If she simply fell for his bullshit after knowing a lot about the fucked up Trump family, then that's on her.  Who gets walked in on changing by a creepy old guy and then thinks, "Yeah, I bet I should fuck his son in a TV studio for a new car lease and maybe a shot at reality TV?"  I mean, yeah...I feel bad for her in a way...but why do we condemn everybody that gets into the Trump family orbit and then this one young woman is somehow an untouchable saint?  

1 hour ago, Gardner Barnes said:

It’s cool man. I used to do it all the time and my kids called me on it a few years ago. One of them works with the special olympics.

Anyway - again I know it is just part of the lexicon right now and something we need to make a conscious effort to change. You are a great poster and I am confident you meant no harm, I just am committed to calling people out on it.

interest smiling GIF

2 minutes ago, TXSG8R said:

Chances its some bullshit to let him rant about oil is above 90%.  

It's absolutely about Joe Biden taking away oil. These idiots think Joe Biden saying we're going to transition to renewables over time is some magic bullet. That isn't anything new. He's said it a hundred times. 

5 minutes ago, TXSG8R said:

Agreed.  He has seen it was one of the only things to resonate with a handful of viewers last night so he thinks he has to capitalize on it.  

One campaign staffer could obviously tell him that O&G doesn't mean jack-shit in North Carolina, Wisconsin, Arizona, or Florida.  But he's fucking Trump, so he'll double down on it thinking it's gonna save his ass.  Of course his fucking campaign manager thinks Biden talking about the end of oil consumption will swing Minnesota for Trump, so these people are obviously are operating from some playbook binder that none of us can understand. 

I think we all know Big Tobacco in NC shifted to Big Oil back in '09 after the last round of lawsuits.  Turns out you can cars on that shit.  I put mustard on it, I eat the fucking shit.  

Edited by Lobo

9 minutes ago, TXSG8R said:

8 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Exactly, he thinks he has the magic bullet and he’s going to spew shit everywhere.

It's 100% this.  He's going to shout this from the highest mountaintop all the way through the election.  He thinks he's got something, and he'll do what DOTARD does -- beat it till it's long dead.

• Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Exactly, he thinks he has the magic bullet and he’s going to spew shit everywhere.

12 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

It's 100% this.  He's going to shout this from the highest mountaintop all the way through the election.  He thinks he's got something, and he'll do what DOTARD does -- beat it till it's long dead.

And this is exactly what half this country responds to and especially the types in the swing states.    He did absolutely hand Dotard a gift wrapped in a bow.  This is not good.

10 hours ago, mchookem said:

aww i was hopeful Barron might turn out not to be an asshole too. boo.

He's a kid being raised by a cabal of human garbage, of course he's a little shit. But, by the time he reaches his early 20's, he'll be reading how the history books have viewed his father and there is a ton of hope he'll recoil and shame and move away from that shit and try to make it on his own. Plus, his dad will be dead before he's 30 so he can more quickly become his own person. I'd say its 50-50 he'll either do this or stay the path of a spoiled piece of shit who embraces his father's shitty legacy. 

Edited by 'stache

1 hour ago, Dnaguy said:

Assuming that it was consensual is a HUGE assumption IMO.

I think a more plausible explanation is that he Weinsteined her.

When you consider how nasty pageants are in the US, and then consider the countries that many of the contestants come from, you kind of have to guess that sleeping one's way "to the top" is common if not accepted.

Doesn't make it right, but explains how a toad/toady like Eric could pull that off with some ease.

18 minutes ago, SizzleChest said:

Probably.

This a Trump grift, nothing more. 

Sudan has been lobbying to get off our state-sponosred terrorism list for a long while, because it is hurts them economically. Trump suddenly annouces he's removing them from said list. They promised to send $335 million into an account for victims and their families.

You can guarantee Trump Org is a "victim" and Trumpers and "their families." 

Is Sudan really an Arab state?

Granted, they are Islamic and fundamentalist and raised quite a bit of hell in the late 19th century.  And they've been pretty nasty to their non-Islamic citizens.

But I think their history with Israel is about zero.  They may have sent a couple dozen troops to one of the Arab-Israeli conflict.

Former Miss Universe Dayana Mendoza was on the same season of Celebrity Apprentice as Aubrey O’Day, they were even on the same “team,” so I suspect O’Day has some pretty good intel. Of course, she was probably fucking Don Jr. at the same time. Not sure when their relationship started.

And ugly Eric was certainly in a position of power in that scenario, even if Mendoza was a willing participant. He would occasionally be an observer on the “tasks,” and was obviously Dotard’s fucked up offspring, so he presumably had influence. 

She must have really wanted to win. Shudder

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dayana_Mendoza

38 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

It's absolutely about Joe Biden taking away oil. These idiots think Joe Biden saying we're going to transition to renewables over time is some magic bullet. That isn't anything new. He's said it a hundred times. 

And ironically, all the major oil companies would agree with Biden. The smaller companies, not as much.