2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

14 hours ago, NWBuck said:

He announced for 2020 the day after the 2016 election. 

It allows him to continue to fundraise and fleece the rubes. It's not like he has any other meaningful sources of income. All he has is his name... Shitty as that may be. 

It will be like how some say lottery tickets are a tax on the poor.

Contributing to DJT's political funds will be like a tax on idiots.

• Hook 'Em 3

52 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Question:  if that were to happen, would the less zealous Rs just follow along to keep dems out of office, try to stay the course while not being able to attain many offices themselves drift to center to entice moderate Democrats to them such that we have far right, centrist, and far left parties, or leak into the Democratic Party?

There's historical precedent for this.  Teddy Roosevelt's Progressive Party (i.e., the "Bull Moose Party") ran Roosevelt as its presidential candidate in 1916.  After Roosevelt lost, it went into quick decline.  It didn't run any candidates in either the 1918 mid-terms or in the 1920 presidential election.

I would expect that's what would happen after Trump loses again in 2024.

More transcribed excerpts from the longer video on FB: 

"Today I will detail the shocking irregularities, abuses, and fraud that have been reveled in recent weeks. But before laying out just a small portion out the evidence we have uncovered and we have so much evidence. I want to explain the corrupt mail in ballot scheme that the Democrats systemically put in place that allowed voting to be altered especially in swing states that they just had to win. They just didn't know that it was going to be that tough, because we were leading in every swing state by so much, far greater than they ever thought possible. While it has long been understood that the Democrat political machine engages in voter fraud from Detroit to Philadelphia to Milwaukee, Atlanta, so many other places. What changed this year was the Democrat parties' relentless push to print and mail out tens of millions of ballots sent to unknown recipients with virtually no safeguards of any kind. This allowed fraud and abuse to occur on a scale that we've never seen before. Using the pandemic as a pretext, democrat politicians and judges drastically changed election procedures just months and in some cases weeks before the election, on the 3rd of November, very rarely were legislatures involved, and constitutionally they had to be involved, but very very rarely, and you'll see that as we continue to file our suits, it's constitutionally, absolutely incorrect what took place, even from a legal standpoint. Many states such as Nevada and California sent millions of live ballots to every person on their voter rolls, whether those individuals have requested those ballots or not, whether they were dead or alive, they got ballots. Other states such as Minnesota, Michigan, and Wisconsin instituted universal absentee balloting, right in the middle of an election year, sending absentee ballot request forms to all voters, on all rolls, it didn't matter who they were, this colossal expansion of mail in voting opened the flood gates to massive fraud. It's a widely known fact that the voting rolls are packed with people who are not lawfully eligible to vote including those who are deceased, have moved out of their state, and even our non-citizens of our country, beyond this the records are riddled with errors, wrong addresses, duplicate entries, and many other issues. This is not disputed, it has never been disputed, dozens of counties in the key swing states have more registered voters on the rolls than they have voting age citizens, including 67 counties in Michigan. All of this is evidence. "

1 minute ago, Neonmoon said:

This is not disputed, it has never been disputed, dozens of counties in the key swing states have more registered voters on the rolls than they have voting age citizens, including 67 counties in Michigan. All of this is evidence. "

Just grabbing the one actual, quantifiable thing that he said......that is utterly and 100% false.  He's repeating bullshit social media fever dreams that were insane weeks ago, and now have the benefit of being both insane and completely disproven.

Our president is a madman.  There's not a cogent or rational point of argument in opposition to that clearly evidenced fact.  He's fucking insane.

• Hook 'Em 2

This quote is sooooo good

"The tremendous success we've had in the house of representatives, and the tremendous success we've had, so far, in the Senate, unexpected success, all over the country and right here in Washington. It is statistically impossible for the person, me, that lead the charge, lost"

5 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

"The tremendous success we've had in the house of representatives, and the tremendous success we've had, so far, in the Senate, unexpected success, all over the country and right here in Washington. It is statistically impossible for the person, me, that lead the charge, lost"

Sir, this is a Wienerschnitzel.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

That speech was pure INSANITY

Transcribed. 

"Thank you. This may be the most important speech I've ever made. I want to provide an update on our ongoing efforts to expose the tremendous voter fraud and irregularities which took place during the ridiculously long November 3rd elections. We used to have what was called election day. Now we have election days, weeks and months and lots of bad things happened during this ridiculous period of time. Especially when you have to prove almost nothing to exercise our greatest privilege, the right to vote. As President I have no higher duty than to defend the laws and the Constitution of the United States. That is why I am determined to protect our election system that is now under coordinated assault and siege. 

For months leading up to the Presidential Election, we were warned that we should not declare a premature victory. We were told repeatedly it would take weeks if not months [could take days or possibly weeks] to determine the winner, to count the absentee ballots and to verify the results.  [This is the normal process in an election and would be exacerbated by the expected number of early voters and absentee ballots expected due to the pandemic.]

My opponent was told to stay away from the election, don't campaign, we don't need you, we've got it, this election is done. In fact, they were acting like they already knew what the outcome was going to be. They had it covered, and perhaps they did, very sadly for our country. It was all very very strange. Within days after the election, we witnessed an orchestrated effort to anoint a winner even while many key states were still being counted.  The constitutional process must be allowed to continue. We are going to defend the honesty of the vote by insuring that every legal ballot is counted and that no illegal ballot is counted. This is not just about honoring the votes of 74 million Americans that voted for me, it's about insuring that Americans can have faith in this election and all future elections. "

I would love to see a full transcript with strikethrough and citation of everything he says that has been proven false or is unsupported by evidence.  Anything with actual evidence in bold.

Edited by TexasEd

2 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

"Today I will detail [my festivus grievances without any evidence] the shocking irregularities, abuses, and fraud that have been reveled in recent weeks. But before laying out just a small portion out the evidence we have uncovered and we have so much evidence. I want to explain the corrupt mail in ballot scheme that the Democrats systemically put in place that allowed voting to be altered especially in swing states that they just had to win. They just didn't know that it was going to be that tough, because we were leading in every swing state by so much, far greater than they ever thought possible. While it has long been understood that the Democrat political machine engages in voter fraud from Detroit to Philadelphia to Milwaukee, Atlanta, so many other places. What changed this year was the Democrat parties' relentless push to print and mail out tens of millions of ballots sent to unknown recipients with virtually no safeguards of any kind. This allowed fraud and abuse to occur on a scale that we've never seen before. Using the pandemic as a pretext, democrat politicians and judges drastically changed election procedures just months and in some cases weeks before the election, on the 3rd of November, very rarely were legislatures involved, and constitutionally they had to be involved, but very very rarely, and you'll see that as we continue to file our suits, it's constitutionally, absolutely incorrect what took place, even from a legal standpoint. Many states such as Nevada and California sent millions of live ballots to every person on their voter rolls, whether those individuals have requested those ballots or not, whether they were dead or alive, they got ballots. Other states such as Minnesota, Michigan, and Wisconsin instituted universal [Many states across the country] expended absentee balloting, right in the middle of an election year [a pandemic], sending absentee ballot request forms to all voters, on all rolls, it didn't matter who they were, this colossal expansion of mail in voting opened the flood gates to massive fraud. It's a widely known fact that the voting rolls are packed with people who are not lawfully eligible to vote including those who are deceased, have moved out of their state, and even our non-citizens of our country, beyond this the records are riddled with errors, wrong addresses, duplicate entries, and many other issues. This is not disputed, it has never been disputed, dozens of counties in the key swing states have more registered voters on the rolls than they have voting age citizens, including 67 counties in Michigan. All of this is evidence. "

marked up this one too.

Edited by TexasEd
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

"Today I will detail the shocking irregularities, abuses, and fraud that have been reveled in recent weeks. But before laying out just a small portion out the evidence we have uncovered and we have so much evidence. I want to explain the corrupt mail in ballot scheme that the Democrats systemically put in place that allowed voting to be altered especially in swing states that they just had to win. They just didn't know that it was going to be that tough, because we were leading in every swing state by so much, far greater than they ever thought possible. While it has long been understood that the Democrat political machine engages in voter fraud from Detroit to Philadelphia to Milwaukee, Atlanta, so many other places. What changed this year was the Democrat parties' relentless push to print and mail out tens of millions of ballots sent to unknown recipients with virtually no safeguards of any kind. This allowed fraud and abuse to occur on a scale that we've never seen before. Using the pandemic as a pretext, democrat politicians and judges drastically changed election procedures just months and in some cases weeks before the election, on the 3rd of November, very rarely were legislatures involved, and constitutionally they had to be involved, but very very rarely, and you'll see that as we continue to file our suits, it's constitutionally, absolutely incorrect what took place, even from a legal standpoint. Many states such as Nevada and California sent millions of live ballots to every person on their voter rolls, whether those individuals have requested those ballots or not, whether they were dead or alive, they got ballots. Other states such as Minnesota, Michigan, and Wisconsin instituted universal absentee balloting, right in the middle of an election year, sending absentee ballot request forms to all voters, on all rolls, it didn't matter who they were, this colossal expansion of mail in voting opened the flood gates to massive fraud. It's a widely known fact that the voting rolls are packed with people who are not lawfully eligible to vote including those who are deceased, have moved out of their state, and even our non-citizens of our country, beyond this the records are riddled with errors, wrong addresses, duplicate entries, and many other issues. This is not disputed, it has never been disputed, dozens of counties in the key swing states have more registered voters on the rolls than they have voting age citizens, including 67 counties in Michigan. All of this is evidence. "

Widely known but unprovable in court, with evidence of any sort except for what the president has been told by many people.  How can this possibly go wrong?  

2 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

DOTARD has killed 230,000 and counting.  He's winning something, bigly!  And Republicans have held the Senate and picked up seats in the House, so technically, they didn't lose but one massive seat, currently filled by someone mentally unfit for the office. Republicans won out statistically, except for one, and that's on the current killer in chief.  

3 hours ago, AnTiM said:

Now I am hoping that whoever carries the briefcase around with our launch codes in it is not as fucking crazy as Trump is.

I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s either empty, or carrying fake equipment of some sort, probably a bunch of LEDs set to blink in some snazzy pattern.  

4 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

Trump has dropped a new speech about the election. Wowzers.

speech content aside, if not for the absurd antics of trump and his cult-followers, it was actually a pretty boring election that took about 30 hours.  i think they did it correctly, taking their time, making sure to get it right, and not making a call for 4 days, but it was essentially over on wed afternoon.

and even that could've been solved if the rust belt states used whatever florida or the quick counting states used for mail-in ballots.  i get it, it's new, and covid, and there are procedures, but even with the nonsense, this was a boring election that took a few extra hours to sort out, in a completely predictable way.  if they counted early, trump could've had his "election day" he keeps mentioning from the 70's and 80's.  and he would've lost.

trump is like the guy who runs into the movie theater naked and yelling and screaming and then comes out and says "i heard there were crazy naked people in there screaming".  yes, this election took 4 days to call and still isn't "over" in the minds of many.  this election had wild twists and turns.  this election had weird and suspect roller coaster vote tabulating.  all of that was reality tv produced by trump. 

trump took a shit in a box and marked it guaranteed, he's got spare time.

Edited by henrygandorf
clarity
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

giphy.gif
One of my favorite parts for that play. The first half of that song is so Trump.....

"You say
The price of my love's not a price that you're willing to pay
You cry
In your tea which you hurl in the sea when you see me go by
Why so sad?
Remember we made an arrangement when you went away
Now you're making me mad
Remember, despite our estrangement, I'm your man

You'll be back, soon you'll see
You'll remember you belong to me
You'll be back, time will tell
You'll remember that I served you well
Oceans rise, empires fall
We have seen each other through it all
And when push comes to shove
I will send a fully armed battalion to remind you of my love!"

The only drawback, Trump ain't lovin' anyone till his dying days but himself.

• Hook 'Em 1

If you edited Rudy out of that clip, between her voice, her hair, and her general insane demeanor...I literally would think I was watching the beginning of a Women's Entertainment drama where a woman suffers some sort of trauma, argues before some sort of legislative body where she has a breakdown and ends up losing her Bar Card.  And then weeks later, kills her entire family by running a tube from two running cars in the garage down the hallway where they all sleep.  

On 11/24/2020 at 3:33 PM, washparkhorn said:

Nope. No way. Never. Obnoxious. Ugly. Rotten soul.

And that accent . . .  

giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

Would have been fairly fantastic if she had slammed into something filming that while driving.

Also, does she think anyone believes that she's any kind of blond?

21 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Jury is still out on the 12th amendment, which says "state legislatures can select electors for POTUS whenever and however they want, especially if they want to tilt the election in favor of the sitting POTUS, without regard for a single vote cast by a citizen."  DO THE RESEARCH!

Dude, no.  That's the conspiracy "constitution."

The electors clause is Article II, s. 1.  

4 minutes ago, JFKFC said:

“That’s what needs to be done. If you don’t want to do it, fine. Might as well move to Venezuela now‚” he said. “Get used to that lifestyle, cause that’s what’s coming.”

They always bring up Venezuela. I never remember to put it on my bingo card. Alas.

As someone who has lived in multiple states, why would anyone want to subject themselves to a DMV if they didn't have to is mind-bottling. I hope it's like the TxTag website or whatever that stupid toll pass site is. I ended up going in person.

On 11/30/2020 at 9:31 AM, Lobo said:

Remember earlier this year when Charlie Daniel's died and Trump wrote a longer, more flattering tweet about him than he did about John Lewis? 

And not one of you assholes thought to make a meme about Donald visiting this state to demand election justice, with "The Devil Went Down to Georgia"  ???

C'mon, we're slipping people! 

problem with that is the devil's solo was actually better.

• Hook 'Em 2

19 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

problem with that is the devil's solo was actually better.

I dunno, i preferred Steve Vai's over the both of 'em