the trump election lawsuit thread of dominance

henrygandorf

4 minutes ago, LonghornSean said:

Sure it is, enjoy the melt at TD: https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/election-2020/

Although I actually don't get much pleasure out of it. It's sad and scary how deluded they are.

I actually get tired of it really quickly and find no joy in reading their nonsense.

They are absolute raving imbeciles that fantasize about domestic terrorism.  Fuck’em all!

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

Maybe he can wait another 6 weeks to do that though.

In 6 weeks Trump will have formally announced his intent to run in 2024. If the GOP still controls the Senate, McConnell will work the "The American people are perfectly capable of having their say on this issue, so let's give them a voice. Let's let the American people decide." angle.

1 minute ago, Blotto said:

In 6 weeks Trump will have formally announced his intent to run in 2024. If the GOP still controls the Senate, McConnell will work the "The American people are perfectly capable of having their say on this issue, so let's give them a voice. Let's let the American people decide." angle.

Then Mitch gets to fuck around and find out in 2022.

28 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Ha. Fox News is now pinning all their hopes on investigating Hunter Biden. 

What is that going to dig up really? That he banked on his name like Todd Lincoln or some Roosevelt kids did? It is not acceptable but it doesn't have a bearing on his father's work. Fucking stupid shit. All they are gonna do is make us remember that he is packing a baby arm. 

How Are You Doing GIF

41 minutes ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

I bet TexAgs is a fucking mess

I've chosen to not have children because the future is f***ed.

Delaying the inevitable is all I want to do. Just let me die before everything really goes to sh**.

I've chosen not to have children because I've fucked this sheep a hundred times and its womb is a field where my seed can find no purchase.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, LonghornSean said:

Sure it is, enjoy the melt at TD: https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/election-2020/

Although I actually don't get much pleasure out of it. It's sad and scary how deluded they are.

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/election-2020/silver-linings-keep-pumping-up-abortion-rates-for-blacks-and-amnesty-for/93788979/

“it is the liberals’ fault I voted for trump since I’m tired of them just assuming I’m racist.”

• Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, LonghornSean said:

So I have never read that board, but within the first three minutes of a random thread I saw this.  We have some people who are filled with a whole bunch of hate who need some help emotionally.

3EAF5300-204B-42AF-B522-3FA7C45EE51F.jpeg

• Like 1

too bad, so sad.  you lost.

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3165023

Gap

AG

The US Supreme Court decision today to not take the Texas case on how state election law is made has us into the biggest Constitutional crisis in our lifetime. If there is a bigger one since the 1860's please correct me.

18 states and 1/3 of the US House asked the US Supreme Court to clarify how state election law is made given what is stated in the US Constitution. The US Supreme Court declined to take the case and lay out the law and how the circumstances this year regarding changes to state election law fit into the US Constitutional framework as written.

Regardless of your politics or which candidate you support, today is a dark day and took the normal pathway to a solution in our Constitutional Republic off the table and left 18 states spurned in their pursuit of clarification on the constitutional matter. The Court needed to take the case and provide the answers to these question whether you as a supporter of Biden or a supporter or Trump like the reasoning in their conclusions.

4 hours ago, 'stache said:

I just read that in another case Alito and Thomas dissented in a denial of original jurisdiction on their belief that jurisdiction is mandatory and not discretionary. So it looks like SCOTUS by majority will probably deny the motion for leave to file the complaint, but Thomas and Alito will likely dissent on the same grounds

Nice call, 'stache.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

too bad, so sad.  you lost.

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3165023

Gap

AG

The US Supreme Court decision today to not take the Texas case on how state election law is made has us into the biggest Constitutional crisis in our lifetime. If there is a bigger one since the 1860's please correct me.

18 states and 1/3 of the US House asked the US Supreme Court to clarify how state election law is made given what is stated in the US Constitution. The US Supreme Court declined to take the case and lay out the law and how the circumstances this year regarding changes to state election law fit into the US Constitutional framework as written.

Regardless of your politics or which candidate you support, today is a dark day and took the normal pathway to a solution in our Constitutional Republic off the table and left 18 states spurned in their pursuit of clarification on the constitutional matter. The Court needed to take the case and provide the answers to these question whether you as a supporter of Biden or a supporter or Trump like the reasoning in their conclusions.

The amount of fucks I give to those assholes’ opinion is less than Steve Patterson would give if you walked into Stevie P’s office and asked him for a dollar.

45 minutes ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

Man Tigerdroppings peeps are really hurting.

re: United States Supreme Court rejects the Texas led casePosted on 12/11/20 at 5:56 pm to beaver
My regret is bringing children into this world. America is over and I’m fine with that. As a Christian it is a reminder that my hope is not in this world but the next.

Goodbye GIF

52 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

The thing is, their dissenting opinion -- setting aside ALL consideration of the subject matter, politics, merits, etc. -- is fucking legally gotdamn stupid and wrong.

The court has jurisdiction to hear suits between states.  We all get that.

BUT, if the suit is NOT actually between States -- that is, the capacity in which it is brought is actually on behalf of individual citizens of a State, and the State of Texas (as a distinct entity --- a State) has no standing to bring the claim that it seeks to file......then it is not a suit between the states.  It is in reality a suit of "A suit on behalf of the citizens of Texas, filed by the AG of Texas, against the State of Pennsylvania."  And SCOTUS does not have original jurisdiction for that case.  Cases that facially lack jurisdiction can and should be dismissed by the court.  And if leave is required to even file the case, and the court determines that the case isn't of the nature that would satisfy the jurisdictional requirements for leave to be granted -- then just deny leave, period.  Which is what 7 of them got right.

Alito thinks he's smarter than he is. He's not.  And Clarence....well, that dumbass just finds a different dog to follow around, playing second fiddle to moronity.  He did much better when he had Scalia to follow -- at least Scalia was super smart.

I agree with you and said something similar earlier.

To my surprise, though, the original jurisdiction jurisprudence actually does use the term "discretionary" some.  I think that is at odds with the constitutional language.

But restricting your own jurisdiction is not, to me, a matter of "discretion," but only prudence.

We don't call it discretionary when a federal court examines the federal question that supposedly creates jurisdiction.  Discretionary implies "optional," when it's not optional, but only exercised in cases of necessity.

• Hook 'Em 2