Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

7 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

I'd expect it from kids. Kids are all INT and zero WIS. But these people are mostly my age. They are OLD. They know what a half-dollar coin looks like, they could work a rotary dial phone. When they were teens they used code words to talk about buying a big bag of cheap pot with about as much THC as a bowl of Rice Crispies. They saw Nixon get busted for tapes. Even if not brilliant, they should at least possess the caginess they had when they were sneaking Hustler magazine into the house.

But put a bloop-bloop screen in their hands, and their brains smooth out to goldfish level.

giphy.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

Girlfriend might just have to resort to the world's oldest profession instead of putting out for date night at Applebee's, Chili's, Olive Garden or Cheesecake Factory. 
I think that's what she means when she says everyone who donates to her will be blessed. Form a line.

13 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

This is hilarious.  

Why yes, I always choose to time my art viewing with riots.  Doesn't everyone?

Dude has clearly been taking notes from all those perps he arrested. 

"No, officer, I was just watching the purse for a minute to protect it from getting stolen. She left it unattended and I wanted to make sure it got back to her." 

7 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Hahaha, holy shit.  Poor sonofabitch just wanted to go to a museum and got caught up in an insurrection.

Just bad luck, I guess.

When your docent is wearing a buffalo headless and is adorned with Qannon bullshit, you might want to reconsider your tour.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3

Just now, 956 Worldwide said:

Dude has clearly been taking notes from all those perps he arrested. 

"No, officer, I was just watching the purse for a minute to protect it from getting stolen. She left it unattended and I wanted to make sure it got back to her." 

Uh-huh and stupid realtor Jenna Ryan is going to plead that the broken window she was standing by in her Twitter photo reminded her of a Chihuly installation and she wanted to see if it was authentic.

• Rage+1 1

43 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

Just making sure you know those aren’t wrestlers in that pic but it is a take off of the wrestling NWO pic.

Ha, well my inexperience shows.  But I did know that NWO is a wrestling thing.

Edited by Biff Tannen
oh it's the fucking patriots
  • Hook 'Em 1