Shit's Borked

RPM

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Neonmoon said:

No more rep count being shown. Don’t know if bug or feature 

This is fixed on desktop I'll work on it for mobile. 

By the way push notifications in browser are now live. Go to notification settings and scroll down to enable push notifications in your browser. 

In the latest changes there is now a problem with the web site on a mobile phone (iPhone). When in a thread and a new post occurs, there has always been a pop up notification at the bottom of the screen. While it has always been annoying, at least you could hit the x and have it go away. Now you can’t. And that’s huge problem because the pop up has always covered the bottom of the screen buttons that you need to access to do anything. See screen shot of problem. 
image.thumb.png.e2f4f1e1bc32e18b39c217e2617e78c3.png

3 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

In the latest changes there is now a problem with the web site on a mobile phone (iPhone). When in a thread and a new post occurs, there has always been a pop up notification at the bottom of the screen. While it has always been annoying, at least you could hit the x and have it go away. Now you can’t. And that’s huge problem because the pop up has always covered the bottom of the screen buttons that you need to access to do anything. See screen shot of problem. 
image.thumb.png.e2f4f1e1bc32e18b39c217e2617e78c3.png

Weird I'll look into this. If you click on the notification it still persists? 

Noticed that when there are multiple replies to a thread while you are reading it, there is no problem. The pop up goes away when you click on it. So it appears to only be a problem when there is just one reply. I haven’t seen it again today yet. 

21 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Hmmm, I just noticed that no one's reputation points are showing on my pages. Have I accidentally clicked something or is that the way it works nowadays?

What device are you using? Im trying to figure out why it shows on some phones and not others. 

2 hours ago, Doc Reeves said:

Why you gotta be so obsessed with rep bro?

…and me too on iPhone 

LoL, I don't even know what my rep is, although I tend to notice the rep of others because they are up in the 5 or 6 figure range.  Then awhile back noticed no ones was showing.

• Like 1

On 7/26/2021 at 7:44 AM, Horn Dog said:

I love Dark Mode but often can't read the posted links cause they look like below.  Any way to fix this?

Dark Mode.jpg

It's because the posters are copying and pasting from somewhere else and it's keeping it's styling.

On another note, the dark theme still has the old "All your corches are belong to us" tag line.