Texas Recruiting Notes 2023: Strippers, Monkeys, and 5-Stars

Machinator

15 hours ago, Helobious said:

Well I bet ketch would be nicer to me than any of you guys. I don’t get the ham joke origins but if he loves it so much I’d gladly give him some. Rest of you would be shit out of luck

then go fuck off to OB. you will be happier...we will be happier. it's a win-win.

• Hook 'Em 2

13 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

Also, despite his NFL success, referencing Adrian Phillips to a Longhorn fanbase can carry a negative connotation for some reason …

spacer.png

This play is burned into my mind for all of eternity. I remember exactly where I was & what I was doing when I watched this play live. How in the hell can a guy hurdle one defender while simultaneously trucking another? So much talent but so damn soft. It's a perfect gif to use as an example of how the RRS went during the Stoops/Brown years with few exceptions. 

Short CSB:

While I’ve always been a HF, Shag, Surly guy, one of my friends used to be a huge poster on OB. Then a few years ago he beat the ever living fuck out of Ketch and got banned for life. Dude is still a slave to the OB schtick tho. VPNs thru fucking Vietnam or some shit to get access.  That place is terrible. 

OB, not Vietnam 

Edited by Gucci_Suit
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

41 minutes ago, Gucci_Suit said:

Short CSB:

While I’ve always been a HF, Shag, Surly guy, one of my friends used to be a huge poster on OB. Then a few years ago he beat the ever living fuck out of Ketch and got banned for life. Dude is still a slave to the OB schtick tho. VPNs thru fucking Vietnam or some shit to get access.  That place is terrible. 

OB, not Vietnam 

Go on.

• Hook 'Em 3

58 minutes ago, Gucci_Suit said:

Short CSB:

OB, not Vietnam 

How you gonna come in here and drive by like this?

• Hook 'Em 3

Was it a metaphorical beat down in a post/series of posts that left Geoffy in an above ground pool of tears, or an actual pummeling? Because I would presume trying to land a punch would be like hitting Baymax or the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man, your fist would just sink deeper and deeper, then an elastic effect would send you to the other side of the room.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 7

11 hours ago, Gucci_Suit said:

Yeah sorry. It’s a long story that I can’t entirely share, but basically my boy was frat bros with a sheister (not ketch) that somehow was an investor or something with OB. I kinda know the guy. Anyway that dude got pissed and did some damage to my boy’s car and then he (rightly) beat his ass. Then, on OB, the dude was trashing my friend as a crazy ass Iraq vet (which he was, but fuck off). My friend confronted Ketch about it in Dallas at a bar on TX OU weekend. Ketch got smart and he mopped the floor with his fat face.

My boy seems to be an underground legend over there at OB tho

Gucci_Suit's friend, he's a longhorn legend

• Haha 8

39 minutes ago, Bevo14 said:

Gucci_Suit's friend, he's a longhorn legend

Waiting for some asshole to post as brooks brothers suit and say he beat the crap out of suchomel

11 hours ago, Gucci_Suit said:

I’ve told him. I’ve told him. 

How big of a boy is your boy?  Though ketch does t strike me as a fighter 

12 hours ago, Gucci_Suit said:

Yeah sorry. It’s a long story that I can’t entirely share, but basically my boy was frat bros with a sheister (not ketch) that somehow was an investor or something with OB. I kinda know the guy. Anyway that dude got pissed and did some damage to my boy’s car and then he (rightly) beat his ass. Then, on OB, the dude was trashing my friend as a crazy ass Iraq vet (which he was, but fuck off). My friend confronted Ketch about it in Dallas at a bar on TX OU weekend. Ketch got smart and he mopped the floor with his fat face.

My boy seems to be an underground legend over there at OB tho

Was this around the time of the tsunami in the Philippines?  If so, I think we found the cause

Edited by JesusSweatDuck
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Ketch has never been to Dallas for a Texas-OU game.   

To be fair, it’s a hundred year-old stadium. The tunnels are too narrow for his fatass to squeeze in, greasy though he may be. 

Edited by Tex Pete
  • Haha 4