Texas Recruiting Notes 2023: Strippers, Monkeys, and 5-Stars

Machinator

10 hours ago, BornAndRaised said:

LOL, I mean you're not wrong, but also I was paraphrasing. Reasonable and calm? no we bitched about aggy bidding so high. But it was more of a "lets go get him in the portal next year," and not a "FUCK YOU, I LOVED YOU, DONT YOU DARE COME BACK."

This wasn’t remotely the case when he signed with ATM. The word was that he handled the recruitment so poorly and burnt bridges with the staff and they wouldn’t take him back even if he wanted to transfer. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Late to the party… are people mad Ketch compared Roberson to Adrian Phillips? 8 years in the NFL and counting, Pro-Bowler Adrian Phillips? That’s high praise isn’t it? 

of course you, of all people, come in from the top rope to defend Geoff fucking Ketchum.

do you think it would be a good comparison if he said Quinn Ewers compared to Colt McCoy? 13 years in the NFL and counting Colt McCoy? That's high praise isn't it?

peter capaldi GIF

STOP DEFENDING KETCH AND HIS LAZY AS FUCK TAKES.

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Helobious said:

I don’t give a shit about Ketch. I thought people were mad because they were perceiving Phillips to be a shitty player and Ketch made that comp anyway. 

YOU ARE DEFENDING THE TAKE YOU DENSE FUCK. NO ONE IS SAYING ADRIAN PHILLIPS IS A SHITTY PLAYER, EVERYONE IS SAYING KETCH IS A LAZYASS WHO MAKES LAZY COMPS ACROSS THE BOARD.

Ketch saw 2 black dudes from DFW suburb schools, who projected to play the same position in college, who are about the same size and who both committed to Texas technically after National Signing Day and said "Player A reminds me of Player B"

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Helobious said:

I don’t give a shit about Ketch. I thought people were mad because they were perceiving Phillips to be a shitty player and Ketch made that comp anyway. 

Just wait until your ham goes missing, then you'll give a shit about Ketch the Ham-burglar!

34 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Well I bet ketch would be nicer to me than any of you guys. I don’t get the ham joke origins but if he loves it so much I’d gladly give him some. Rest of you would be shit out of luck

He'd be super nice to you while he was picking your pocket. Or, if you were giving him food, he'd be nice then too. 

• Hook 'Em 4

3 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

To answer your question: yes, he is the one, but he’s actually just hated for being a hack $9.95er whose made up nonsense is especially lazy and annoying.  And because he’s fat.

We could overlook Gerry Hamilton stealing from a charity since he gets us decent scoops and uses a treadmill. 

Actually, I'd say that he's most hated for acting solely in his own narcissistic best-interests at all times, to the detriment of the Texas football program. 

• Hook 'Em 9

I'm glad the thread turned focus from my revisionist history to the ketch sock living amongst us. Carry on boys.

1 hour ago, Helobious said:

Oh shit is ketch the one that allegedly stole from a charity or something? Was wondering why he was so hated

and his conduct is overall is in his own self interest, and not in that of the school he covers. Such as entering crystal ball picks or leaking info about a visitor in order to be first, when that information should be held.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, TheMailBox357 said:

Who does this forum hate more, Ketch or Chip Brown?

I've never hated either of them. Kirk Bohls is who I reserve my hate for.

I think this is the first time you've posted your own opinion on something without asking the forum what you should think first. And that opinion is that you don't dislike Ketchum or Brown. 

I refuse to neg you on principle because at this point it seems like you are trying to get crowdsourced.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 5

22 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

I think this is the first time you've posted your own opinion on something without asking the forum what you should think first. And that opinion is that you don't dislike Ketchum or Brown. 

I refuse to neg you on principle because at this point it seems like you are trying to get crowdsourced.

Its like a bird that leaves the nest the first time and flies into a window. So cute.. so tragic.

Edited by Vertigo
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

It’s like a self-loathing bot on its period, ChatPMS.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

2 hours ago, TheMailBox357 said:

Who does this forum hate more, Ketch or Chip Brown?

I've never hated either of them. Kirk Bohls is who I reserve my hate for.

2 hours ago, texifornia said:

Ketch literally stole money from charity and Chip Brown single handedly lost us Nic Bonitto but sure, go off dude.

I'm just learning about Ketch stealing from charity from this thread in the last several hours, but I didn't know anything about Chip Brown costing UT Nic Bonitto. Backstory?

• Fuck You 12

1 hour ago, TheMailBox357 said:

I'm just learning about Ketch stealing from charity from this thread in the last several hours, but I didn't know anything about Chip Brown costing UT Nic Bonitto. Backstory?

How about the dozen (or more) recruits and transfers Ketch singlehandedly cost the program because he just had to be "tEh FiRSt!!!!11" Or the time he nearly cost us Mushchamp?

If Ketch got fucked in the ass with a dildo made of pure plasmic sunfire, it still wouldn't be enough. He's the worst and it's not close, FCB's Nik Bonnitto article and Kurt Bowels Heisman vote included (among many, many, many other things).  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1