Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

3 minutes ago, SimonSays said:

Starting to feel like he isn't coming here. Think we'd be hearing more buzz if he was. 

We will hear he turned it down the second he does.. the fact we are hearing nothing means at worst he's still considering.  Now all the flightaware Horseshoe bay golfing saga I think might be a pipe dream. 

• Hook 'Em 1

25 minutes ago, squib said:

Those stupid "so and so's wife is in town looking at real estate on the downlow" posts/insights need to stop. For every coaching hire--not just this one. Urban is a very rich man; could about to be richer. Austin is a very nice town where wealthy people live. His wife does not need to fly down there and look at houses. Without a doubt there are multi-million dollar homes available. This isn't like your uncle Bobby getting an offer to run a bait stand in Kilgore so he sends his sisterwife Betty Lou down to the trailer park to see if there are parking spots available with good shade left for them to jackup the trailer. Rich people will have rich people places to live in Austin. No one send a wife down to look. Stop with that crap. 

If Kilgore has a bait stand, then it too is no longer in contention. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

To be honest that explains the f900s trips today. 

I will crawl in to a hole and pout if someone can give me a plausible reason why Kendra Scott's ex-husband's Falcon 900 has flown the itinerary of the past 5 days that disproves this entire thread.  There is the possibility that Kendra Scott's ex-husband is the globe's ultimate troll and burned $25k on Jet A to fuck with us.

Otherwise, it's real simple.  At 8:15pm tonight, when that F900 arrives at the JetLinx hangar, if Tribe Meyer does not disembark, the simulation has achieved singularity.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

This tweet from a few hours ago sure implies she’s at home, or at least was, this morning. I’ll take her word over Tim Shepwho.

This was tweeted about 20-30 minutes befor the KOSU plane left and if she was shuffling through drawers then she was obviously packing to head to HSB.

This pessimism is a collective hangover from the party last night I guess? The only thing I can see that has changed is the Horseshoe Bay thing may have been wrong but that was never contingent on this happening anyway. The radio silence by any primary sources is pretty consistent with what I would expect at this point, why is the assumption he said "no" and we are trying to make a last ditch push to change his mind?

21 minutes ago, dec3169 said:

How can anyone take an article seriously when he can't even do something as simple as take a look on youtube to see which way Dicker missed on the kick?

Dude said he missed wide right -  "... when Cameron Dicker’s 57-yard game-tying field goal hooked wide right." 

Journalisiming is hard.

Maybe he was sitting in the South Endzone?

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, squib said:

So you have to buy a house before you can take a job? When you sign the contract for the head coaching job they also push the real estate documents across the table? 

no but if the wife is a major decision point on whether or not he's taking the job, she's going to want to come down to see the area, what houses are available for their price range, etc. if she hates the housing options, the area, the city, etc, she's going to make her opinion know.

not to get all aggro on you but i'm thinking by you're not married with family. again cause no wife or husband is going to buy a home and considering moving to a new area/city/state without first seeing homes and the area.

would you buy a new car without ever seeing it and driving it? probably not. then why the fuck would you expect someone to buy a house that they are going to spend almost every day of their lives for 5 years and pay multimillions for without ever seeing it?

2 minutes ago, Sir Ulrich said:

This was tweeted about 20-30 minutes befor the KOSU plane left and if she was shuffling through drawers then she was obviously packing to head to HSB.

She shuffled through drawers then went to a spin class followed by a pedicure. Jesus dude, did you even finish reading the tweet?

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic