6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

1 hour ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Schitts Creek Pain GIF by CBC

Maybe it's just me but how many of us feel the need to throw up the Hook Em on our wedding day? I know they are taking 100s of photos anyway and maybe then you do it,  but to put on social media then it just screams that your entire identity is about your school. 

He should have held a tile brush for cleaning pools.

• Hook 'Em 3

47 minutes ago, Leanderman said:

Only things holding back the Hamster in life are his appearance, his lack of talent, and his general personality.

But worse for him, somehow ... He's cracking up publicly.

Man ... how do you explain that to your boss, to your wife ...?  You're a salesman, and anytime a potential client types in the phrase Taylor Hamm they'll be led to a discussion of how batshit crazy you are. 

22 hours ago, Butch Had Not said:

Maybe it's just me but how many of us feel the need to throw up the Hook Em on our wedding day? I know they are taking 100s of photos anyway and maybe then you do it,  but to put on social media then it just screams that your entire identity is about your school. 

He should have held a tile brush for cleaning pools.

My thought as well. It's even worse that he has those boys doing deeply Aggie shit. I feel like he gets the same thing out of associating with Aggies that A&M gets from the SEC association. They both feel elevated even though constant failure is their brand.

I think Hamm is a truly disturbed individual. He likely started out that way then public humiliation made it worse. I don't like facile psychology diagnoses, but I will venture to say that at least one of his pathologies is delusions of grandeur. It's an easy call.

I hope he doesn't wake up one night of a dark black mood. He's bound to have guns in the house. He seems like the type to think his wife and kids couldn't face life without him. He needs to get to a professional.

• Hook 'Em 3

On 10/25/2023 at 11:34 AM, Gucci_Suit said:

Has anyone actually met Hamm? What if he’s just AI or some bored comic like the Karl Welzein character from years ago? 

I have met Luicci and Ketch, among others.

I met Taylor Hamm several times at the 7-on-7 State Championships around a decade ago.

IMO, they're all weird, dishonest, underqualified; you name it.

Hamm reminded me of a smarmy little (adult) nerd I knew growing up. I always warned adults about him as a child and they would laugh and say "he's weird but otherwise okay."

He was small in stature, looked a little like Taylor and, although tried to smile and play nice, there was a nervous energy around him. Something always seemed off. He could be a little shy and then show bursts of personality. He was very insecure and loved attention and being associated with the Elite. It was very important to him. I would catch him telling lies about things he accomplished. Embellishments that could be shot down immediately. Like, "You serious, bro?" 

The first time I met Taylor Hamm I was immediately reminded of this man many moons ago during my childhood. It hit me instantly.

The appearance.

The persona.

The character traits.

This man went on to achieve his goal of rubbing elbows with the affluent; drinking wines, playing chess and bocce, and acting as an established Gentleman. 

It turns out he had a flair for the dramatic; a thing for emotional outbursts behind the scenes. It turns out he would do anything that would help him achieve being an established Gentleman.

Remember in those days there was no internet.

But he became world famous too!

As one of America's most famous serial killers. 

I had him pegged all those years ago. Maybe not to that extent, but I knew he was hiding something.

Forty years later, I have some more advice:

Stay away from Taylor Hamm.

And, yes, this is a true story. I really did grow up near a serial killer with a similar appearance, persona, and identical character traits as this weirdo.

• Hook 'Em 2

8 hours ago, Sandbagging Steve said:

I met Taylor Hamm several times at the 7-on-7 State Championships around a decade ago.

Hamm reminded me of a smarmy little (adult) nerd I knew growing up. I always warned adults about him as a child and they would laugh and say "he's weird but otherwise okay."

He was small in stature, looked a little like Taylor and, although tried to smile and play nice, there was a nervous energy around him. Something always seemed off. He could be a little shy and then show bursts of personality. He was very insecure and loved attention and being associated with the Elite. It was very important to him. I would catch him telling lies about things he accomplished. Embellishments that could be shot down immediately. Like, "You serious, bro?" 

The first time I met Taylor Hamm I was immediately reminded of this man many moons ago during my childhood. It hit me instantly.

The appearance.

The persona.

The character traits.

This man went on to achieve his goal of rubbing elbows with the affluent; drinking wines, playing chess and bocce, and acting as an established Gentleman. 

It turns out he had a flair for the dramatic; a thing for emotional outbursts behind the scenes. It turns out he would do anything that would help him achieve being an established Gentleman.

I had him pegged all those years ago. Maybe not to that extent, but I knew he was hiding something.

And, yes, this is a true story. I really did grow up near a serial killer with a similar appearance, persona, and identical character traits as this weirdo.

you pegged taylor hamm?   yuck

10 hours ago, Sandbagging Steve said:

The appearance.

The persona.

The character traits.

Tell us who the serial killer is. Fuck you for making someone ask. 

• Hook 'Em 9