2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

1 hour ago, Ted Lange said:
3 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

Leadership from hell

This does nothing to win over potential converts or Dems, this is all about getting face time with the base.

And if they are willing to risk things this much, they must be seeing some interesting polling numbers.  Well, interesting = scary for them.

Fucking NYPD

According to folks who were there, they were passing out masks, hand sanitizer, water, and flyers with early voting information.

The cops claimed they were breaking the “No electioneering within 50 feet of a polling place”. Despite the fact that what they were doing is NOT electioneering, one of the volunteers told the cops they measured the distance and went to go get a tape measure to prove it.

While she was gone, the cops took all their stuff.

Disgusting.

8 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

The years of wandering in the desert may be playing into a lack of interest for UT fans but I have noticed a marked decrease in my own emotional involvement for college football as well, and I’m an alumni and fan of arguably the most successful program of the last decade if not all time.

And it’s not just my love of Alabama Football, I have found many of my guilty pleasures and things I loved doing in the past don’t bring me as much joy.

I really believe the last four years have been not only damaging to the foundations of our country but have impacted our national psyche.

I’m not exaggerating when I say I struggle between knowing I need to keep engaged and informed on the daily, sometimes hourly, horrors this man and his administration has foisted on us and wanting to disengage completely because I find it all so personally depressing and distressing.

I can feel my mood sour and my general outlook on my fellow Americans plummet by just watching and listening to him. I go out of my way to not watch or listen to him. I will read a transcript or article instead.

I think the past four years, capped off with the changes in normal life brought on by the coronavirus will leave some permanent changes in so many things and we aren’t even conscious of all of it yet.

Same here

• Like 1

https://www.expressnews.com/news/local/politics/article/I-want-to-see-them-burn-to-the-ground-15671980.php

Spoiler

And Democrats in the area are more energized than in 2016. Democratic fundraising platform ActBlue recorded nearly 9,200 contributions back then from ’09 residents totaling $194,000, campaign finance records show.

This go-round, ActBlue already has racked up more than 25,000 donations totaling $902,000 — and there’s still nearly two weeks to go.

Democrats hope they can convince Republicans on the fence about a second Trump term to reject the GOP entirely.

“What you see is a lot of those people are turned off by the current Republican Party, the Trump party,” Democratic strategist Demonte Alexander said.

29 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Just coming to post that. It’s only one pollster, but a very good one with a strong track record.

Below is the 2018 Beto vs Cruz poll from around the same proximity to Election Day. I’m now going to have to buy some champagne just in case. 

OCT 15-28
University of Texas - Tyler 43% 47%

R+3.9

• Hook 'Em 2

8 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Fucking NYPD

According to folks who were there, they were passing out masks, hand sanitizer, water, and flyers with early voting information.

The cops claimed they were breaking the “No electioneering within 50 feet of a polling place”. Despite the fact that what they were doing is NOT electioneering, one of the volunteers told the cops they measured the distance and went to go get a tape measure to prove it.

While she was gone, the cops took all their stuff.

Disgusting.

Biggest gang in America. Let's see if anyone is held accountable for this...

• Hook 'Em 2

5% undecided. One in 20 of the bazillion people that Beto's army is texting hasn't made up their mind. It's unfathomable to those of us in here that any mostly sentient beings haven't seen enough to decide. I don't know any of them. Or if I do they are really shy about it. Who can blame them? Announce in a group that you haven't made up your mind and you are asking for a barrage of words. 

I sure would like to see the internals. If they are as bad or worse than this we ain't gonna hear shit unless it gets leaked.