2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

3 minutes ago, Blotto said:

I "fell asleep....soundly" on my living room couch. Woke up around 3:30 and crawled into bed. Mexican martinis were killing it, but definitely took hold sometime late into the evening. Surprisingly I woke up at the standard time (7AM) and felt just fine. Was expecting to be a bit more sluggish. 

User name checks out...

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

This has probably been posted here already, but if Biden wins he'd be the first president-elect to lose Ohio since JFK in 1960. It only happened one time before that, in 1944. Pretty crazy. 

Any system of government that relies so heavily on that pack of idiots in Ohio is doomed to failure. I actually now think it's a testament to previous American restraint that the prosperity lasted so long. 1946 to 2001 was a good run for modern times. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

Any chance Arizona and Nevada are called today? Would be really nice to see those President Elect graphics with Biden. 

AZ has already been called by some. Maricopa is dropping some additional results tonight, thought to be relatively pro Trump. If they’re not really good for him that may do it.

Nevada plans to have results tomorrow. Given it’s mostly mail votes outstanding I think the expectation is Biden but wait and see approach with it this tight.

1 minute ago, Wanker Bob said:

Any system of government that relies so heavily on that pack of idiots in Ohio is doomed to failure. I actually now think it's a testament to previous American restraint that the prosperity lasted so long. 1946 to 2001 was a good run for modern times. 

Anyone that visited that hell hole for the game in 2005 should have predicted this MAGA uprising.   I've still never been around a worse group of people.  They were truly ahead of their time.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

i had 11 bourbons last night including the one i saw on my night stand this morning.

it's 1:15pm and i'm thinking about it.

I had at least 16 vodkas based on the number of Topo Chicos missing from the fridge. Probably had a few neat as well. My hangover is just starting to set in. Time to hit the sauce!

Anyone that visited that hell hole for the game in 2005 should have predicted this MAGA uprising.   I've still never been around a worse group of people.  They were truly ahead of their time.  

I still can’t forget that girl pissing on the parking garage stairwell and it dripping on the exiting fans. Fucking vile.