2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

Is Pennsylvania actually going to steal Florida's crown for worst-run election ever?

They’re not even the worst run election this year. That’s Nevada. PA is doing the best they can within the constraints of their stupid laws that the GOP lege wouldn’t budge on changing, so that people would make posts like you are and degrade three whole process to something Trump could contest in court.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

I'm thinking they will, just to torque Trump off even more.

If you want to go all conspiracy theory, Murdoch made a deal with the other networks, AP, NYT, etc. to let Fox be the first to call Trump's loss to mitigate post-election violence and let Fox take all the heat - ratings go boom.

Edited by SizzleChest

3 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Let this be a lesson to all of you. One great accomplishment, like taking down the mob, can be washed away by a career of shameful behavior.

there were those quotes about kushner looking for some James Baker type yesterday to do this, and it really got me appreciating the general level of incompetence of this current administration.  so far, their general inability to do anything right hasn't really gotten them in trouble.  then at the end, when you really need your best, and your talent level drops from baker to guiliani, when you're replacing nick saban with charlie strong, then is when you pay your price.

3 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

SCOTUS would support none of these.  They’re so far off it’s down right comical.  They’re gonna have to literally drag him out of the WH.  Which is fine by me.  Just GTFO, one way or the other.  

He will try to negotiate favorable surrender terms in a week or two. He will leave for these 17 pieces of priceless white house furniture/art, and the news isn’t allowed to say anything bad about him. Art of the deal, indeed. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Minor point, but the Great Compromise was over the Senate, which is also undemocratic by design.

A similar type of debate, but not implicating the electoral college.

The issues overlap and I don't think you can truly understand one without the other. My overall point is that giving smaller states an overly weighted voice is the only reason this country exists and yes, it is undemocratic, and as you said, it was by design, because the country would not have been formed without it.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Nicole Wallace was talking about this last night on MSNBC.  (She worked for Bush.)  She pointed out that this is a presidential case and any legit lawyer would take this on pro bono if it weren't complete horse shit.  She also speculated that they feel they've put so many judges out there in the last four years that they think one young and stupid one might rule in their favor.

Oh, Rudy is doing it pro bono.  He just doesn't know that.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

SCOTUS would support none of these.  They’re so far off it’s down right comical.  They’re gonna have to literally drag him out of the WH.  Which is fine by me.  Just GTFO, one way or the other.  

Of course they're not.  But trump isn't going to stop at a state judge's ruling.  All of these suits will work their way to the top, and quickly.

1 minute ago, ChiTownDoc said:

We are 100% flying a banner where fuckhead can see it after this is all over.  Maybe in front of a lunar eclipse so we can be sure he will stare right at it.  

I didn’t post it here, but an eagles fan I know posted a pic on Facebook that there was a plane flying around philly on Tuesday pulling a banner that read “trump ❤️ Jerry Jones and the cowboys”

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Gourmand said:

I appreciate the funny Nevada memes but I'm okay with not having an official 270 result for another couple of days because this vacation from Trump is pretty fuckin sweet by itself. 

I said the same thing to my wife.  The possibility of him being gone is almost better than any day in a long fucking time.

11 minutes ago, 'stache said:

It was a compromise (literally called the "Great Compromise") without which the country would not exist. I'm actually surprised we've made it 250 years without it causing as much consternation as it does now. I think in the next 20 years its going to really come to a head as cities continue to grow. It could normalize a little if Californians and young professionals continue flooding into Texas and eventually turn it blue, but it seems were further from that as we thought going into this election.

1968 is laughing at us like wtf y'all still haven't gotten rid of that shit

Pretty typical post on texags from what I've been reading.  Not exactly sure what he's proposing, but I'm thinking it involves guns.

If AZ goes Red... Georgia will compensate by going Blue

This is a fcking travesty and an all out assault against freedom loving Americans everywhere.

I hope good patriots in GA, AZ, NV, PA, MI, WI will take matters into their own hands and not let this tyranny stand

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, 'stache said:

It was a compromise (literally called the "Great Compromise") without which the country would not exist. I'm actually surprised we've made it 250 years without it causing as much consternation as it does now. I think in the next 20 years its going to really come to a head as cities continue to grow. It could normalize a little if Californians and young professionals continue flooding into Texas and eventually turn it blue, but it seems were further from that as we thought going into this election.

I think Texas would be nearly there already if the RGV didn't shift more red since 2016 for some reason. 

6 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:
9 minutes ago, horncyclist said:

Nevada and Fox News is the first to announce Biden wins the presidency.

I'm thinking they will, just to torque Trump off

9 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Would be great if Biden is there on the lawn smoking a cigar as don gets dragged into the helicopter.  

Also, watch it for the upper decker.  

27 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Yessssssssssss.

Real question.  Why should observers from both parties not be allowed to closely observe?  Going to court to only allow one side to observe the count seems like a great way to sow doubt in the integrity of the process.  
I did not vote for either of those clowns and am more concerned about election integrity than anything else right now.    A situation where half the country doesn’t trust the result no matter what it is is terrible.  The democrats try just as hard to count non-legal votes as the republicans try to get other votes thrown out.  Both are despicable.  

I do not have any faith that any honest effort is being made to make sure every legal vote cast is counted nor that non legal votes are not being counted.  Both of those situations should be unacceptable to everyone involved because they are forms of disenfranchisement.  A pox on both parties and those that blindly support them.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 11

Just now, UncleCharlie said:

I think this is what they are waiting for.  They want PA to be the state that puts him over the top.

I also think that NV is slow playing it because they do not want to be the ones to hand the election to Biden (considering Fox News has already called AZ, all Biden needs is NV to get to 270). Wait until PA gives Biden the election and nobody will give a shit about NV anymore. 

1 minute ago, Hookah Horns said:

I think Texas would be nearly there already if the RGV didn't shift more red since 2016 for some reason. 

1 minute ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I’m confident we are going to learn later on that much of the 2020 Russian online disinformation was written in Spanish. 

hmmmmm

1 minute ago, Druggist said:

Real question.  Why should observers from both parties not be allowed to closely observe?  Going to court to only allow one side to observe the count seems like a great way to sow doubt in the integrity of the process.  
I did not vote for either of those clowns and am more concerned about election integrity than anything else right now.    A situation where half the country doesn’t trust the result no matter what it is is terrible.  The democrats try just as hard to count non-legal votes as the republicans try to get other votes thrown out.  Both are despicable.  

I do not have any faith that any honest effort is being made to make sure every legal vote cast is counted nor that non legal votes are not being counted.  Both of those situations should be unacceptable to everyone involved because they are forms of disenfranchisement.  A pox on both parties and those that blindly support them.  

Get the fuck out of here with this bullshit.

You have no evidence for this. None. Not one god damn scintilla.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

We are 100% flying a banner where fuckhead can see it after this is all over.  Maybe in front of a solar eclipse so we can be sure he will stare right at it.  

I'm down. Go fund me? Or will the surly powers act as escrow?

1 minute ago, Druggist said:

Both parties are allowed to monitor. Are you seriously falling for yet another trump lie? Seriously? Every news outlet is describing how these votes are being monitored. The integrity is sound, which is why no mainstream republican is talking about any of this and courts are telling Rudy and his friends to STFU.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

California has like 20x the EC votes as Wyoming. That isn’t sufficient?  There’s way more republicans in California than there are in Wyoming. 

They have 20x against their EC votes but more than triple that figure against their population.