2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

8 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I didn't say they couldn't or shouldn't have been delivered.  

You're right the USPS could have "tried harder" to deliver them in some form or fashion.

But I still can't get past people waiting that late to vote by mail and leave delivery up to fate, or the USPS, or God, or Baal, or whomever.  Fucking idiots.

Then states should put something on the ballot that says no mailing after (fill in the blank of an acceptable date.) This is how the military does it. Mail by X date and it counts as long as it arrives by X date, which is after election day.

Just now, Hiphopopotamos said:

Would be nice to know what 'smaller counties' he is talking about - because if Biden is picking up net votes in smaller Trump counties then Trump is fucked and Georgia is going blue.

Apparently in the smaller red counties Biden is picking up more votes than trump via absentee in both GA and PA

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Then states should put something on the ballot that says no mailing after (fill in the blank of an acceptable date.) This is how the military does it. Mail by X date and it counts as long as it arrives by X date, which is after election day.

except that the usps has been crippled by the very admin that is trying to steal the election. I don't think they factored that in. I think as long as it's postmarked by election day it should still count,  but I know my opinion counts for fuck-all

26 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

He'll leave gracefully in exchange for future pardons.

Unfortunately I think that's what will happen because all these concerns that have been expressed about "he's not leaving" are very legitimate. The only way you literally make him come out of his little room is if you tell him "daddy isn't going to spank you."

4 minutes ago, Keef said:

Of course the nightmare scenario in all of this is Biden wins with 270 and Trump and the crazies manage to peel off one faithless elector in a state that doesn't require the electoral college to vote in accordance with the state's presidential election results.  

1. That elector is risking his or her life
  2. This is Mitch's and GOP's nightmare scenario, because it ensures that Democrats will run a train on the Senate in 2022, and Mitch and Co. better pray to whatever deity they believe in that not too many more olds die between now and then.  And when the Dems run a train on the Senate, guess who gets impeached and removed in 2023?
  3. And there's the little thing about GA's Senate race(s) that could still play out.

Mitch and the GOP's best bet is to hold the Senate, have Biden take office, provide resistance to Biden and the Dems' platform/agenda (but not so much resistance that it costs them the Senate in 2022), and then use opposition to Biden to fund-raise and try and retake the House in 2022.

If Trump tries to peel off a faithless elector, life will go in the shitter for Mitch, and not the kind of shitter that sees his hand being cursed from trying on Marvel Gaunt's ring.

Also, and I’m very surprised at myself here, I have decided that I’d like it if the stress of last minute campaigning and the current election counting, coupled with his recent covid issues, caused trump to have a massive heart* attack and die. Not proud, just being honest. 

*or whatever device pumps his blood. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, kevwun said:

So many lawsuits have gotten tossed it's hard to keep up.  I wonder how this is is going to end short of him being dragged out of the White House kicking and screaming? I don't think he's capable of handling it gracefully.  Someone is going to have to threaten him in to conceding.

It should be very easy. The secret service head should inform him that as of the minute of Biden's inauguration Trump is no longer president and will be trespassing on White House grounds if he's still there and subsequently arrested. 

But this is America so of course it won't be easy

• Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Trump is going to leave the WH if he loses. In fact, I guarantee that he leaves a day or two before Biden's inauguration. 

I expect Trump to be out before the end of November, if not midway through.  

I mean, he may pretend to still reside at the WH, but he'll be spending most of his time at Mar-a-Lago, because that's where he prefers to be, no D.C.

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Trump is going to leave the WH if he loses. In fact, I guarantee that he leaves a day or two before Biden's inauguration. 

He may leave the day after the race is called. He doesn't give a shit about the rest of his term.

Either that or he goes scorched earth on America.  

Even odds on either.

14 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I didn't say they couldn't or shouldn't have been delivered.  

You're right the USPS could have "tried harder" to deliver them in some form or fashion.

But I still can't get past people waiting that late to vote by mail and leave delivery up to fate, or the USPS, or God, or Baal, or whomever.  Fucking idiots.

I believe it has already been determined that some of the population are not the brightest lights on the ferris wheel. In Georgia, the officials didn't say to stop using the mail (i.e., the "no longer safe to mail your ballot for expected arrival" announcement) until Monday, the day before the election. So, yeah, there is plenty of stuff going around to share the blame. I still believe if the federal govt, R or D, is going to be so damn insistent upon tax dollars being postmarked by a certain date, then a postmark that shows it was dropped off at the post office should count and the vote should be recorded as valid. Period. Full stop. It's the government now saying you can't rely on the government. How messed up is that? (Nevermind. Don't answer that.)

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Also, and I’m very surprised at myself here, I have decided that I’d like it if the stress of last minute campaigning and the current election counting, coupled with his recent covid issues, caused trump to have a massive heart* attack and die. Not proud, just being honest. 

He's so use to getting away with shit, losing lots of shit (look at all of his bankruptcies, etc.), that it wouldn't normally phase him.

But he could also be facing a whole shitload of criminal stuff thanks to all of his wheelings and dealings being exposed.

And I imagine Deutsche Bank coming around and looking to seize property is going to make him concerned.  Would really impact the TrumpTV branding. 

Holy shit, you have to give a quick glance of what the aggy looney bin is thinking:

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3153847

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3153866

Shit like this:

On 9/11 when I heard that a plane had struck one of the WTC towers, it was very surprising and must-see TV. Then when the second one struck I immediately had the chilling realization that this country was under attack.

It is happening again.
It's obvious to anyone who bothers to look what's going on. Voter fraud is off the charts. The Deep State and media have gone all in to steal this election with the help of foreign actors like Russia, Iran and China.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

think thats Ivanka’s job. 

1 minute ago, Hanrahan said:

Holy shit, you have to give a quick glance of what the aggy looney bin is thinking:

Shit like this:

On 9/11 when I heard that a plane had struck one of the WTC towers, it was very surprising and must-see TV. Then when the second one struck I immediately had the chilling realization that this country was under attack.

It is happening again.
It's obvious to anyone who bothers to look what's going on. Voter fraud is off the charts. The Deep State and media have gone all in to steal this election with the help of foreign actors like Russia, Iran and China.

Thats been going around facebook.  Looney as fuck relatives of mine can't get enough of comparing 9/11 to this 'stolen election'.

7 minutes ago, Wanker Bob said:

Did these trumpy Republican fucksticks really plan to steal the election by filing a ton of lawsuits to stop count right at the moment they're ahead? They really believed that judges were just allow that to happen whenever they want?

I'm reasonably sure Donald thinks that.

I think it's a desperation move not to be the "recounter."  Recounters never win.

There's precedent for halting a recount, but none that I am aware of for halting the initial count.  But I am reasonably sure that they are trying to place Biden in the position of the party asking for the "recount."

Edited by TwiceHorn

1 minute ago, Hanrahan said:

Shit like this:

On 9/11 when I heard that a plane had struck one of the WTC towers, it was very surprising and must-see TV. 

Waitwut. 

3 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Not that we've really had one the last four years anyway, but we're REALLY not going to have a president between tomorrow and January 20th. He may head to Florida for Thanksgiving and just stay there. 

I'm almost 100% that this is what will happen.

3 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Uh, I’m as  excited as anyone that Biden may take Penn.  but 91k is not the majority remaining of 369k.  It’s fucking maths like that got us in this pickle.  

7 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:
  1. That elector is risking his or her life
  2. This is Mitch's and GOP's nightmare scenario, because it ensures that Democrats will run a train on the Senate in 2022, and Mitch and Co. better pray to whatever deity they believe in that not too many more olds die between now and then.  And when the Dems run a train on the Senate, guess who gets impeached and removed in 2023?
  3. And there's the little thing about GA's Senate race(s) that could still play out.

Mitch and the GOP's best bet is to hold the Senate, have Biden take office, provide resistance to Biden and the Dems' platform/agenda (but not so much resistance that it costs them the Senate in 2022), and then use opposition to Biden to fund-raise and try and retake the House in 2022.

If Trump tries to peel off a faithless elector, life will go in the shitter for Mitch, and not the kind of shitter that sees his hand being cursed from trying on Marvel Gaunt's ring.

I agree with the general premise of this, but re: #2, what in the 2020 senate election gives you hope that they'll be shamed into good behavior?  Look at how they just handled Merrick Garland/ACB!  All things considered (Trump being a moron, COVID goes nuts, tons of unemployment, etc.), they had a banner election year in the senate and house.  If there's raw power to be had, they'll go for it.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

He may leave the day after the race is called. He doesn't give a shit about the rest of his term.

Either that or he goes scorched earth on America.  

Even odds on either.

I would get ready for a Stephen Miller presidency for 2 months.

Just now, Bevo14 said:

Waitwut. 

oh yes.  I started seeing shit yesterday comparing this election to the 2nd plane hitting the WTC.

"That's when we knew it was real and life had changed forever..."

I guess I missed all of the dead and the destroyed buildings...

5 minutes ago, Wanker Bob said:

It should be very easy. The secret service head should inform him that as of the minute of Biden's inauguration Trump is no longer president and will be trespassing on White House grounds if he's still there and subsequently arrested. 

But this is America so of course it won't be easy

The White House is a pretty big place. Maybe they can make room for him

image.thumb.jpeg.adb1d2f036a4f605718b728c868f7ed3.jpeg