2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

2 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Desperation is an awful cologne. 

It's going to be comical how quickly Republicans abandon him once the writing is truly on the way. Utterly disgusting and pathetic that their spine has been otherwise absent for 4 years...but comical.

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

What’s that smell?

Desperation.

It's a special blend.  Old Spice, High Karate, and something that takes out stains.  

1 minute ago, aggie08 said:

It's going to be comical how quickly Republicans abandon him once the writing is truly on the way. Utterly disgusting and pathetic that their spine has been otherwise absent for 4 years...but comical.

I wouldn’t be so sure on this.  Trump’s cult has political value sadly. 

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

“Y’all are crazy! Quit saying things are going to get violent! Don’t be a kook!”.

Me, an Alabama woman who voted for Joe Biden - “You sure about that?”.

Just a reminder -- this is a good piece of evidence that when violence happens, do not count on the police to protect you.  They have chosen a side, and will back them.

Also, y'all confident fuckers best dial it back.  This shit remains completely in play.  The question of when and how the MAGAs get violent will be one of whether they are mad about what they think is an unjust result, or whether they are emboldened by a Trump win and the functional immunity they will be given by the admin and local law enforcement.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

What’s that smell?

Desperation.

That's actually the narrative Dems should be pushing.....where's the GOP leadership? Why aren't they going to battle for Donald after all he's done for them? They're just going to sit back and let the libruls steal the election?? Trump won't forget these turncoats... 

50 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

Folks say that to heal this country you are going to have to engage with the other side to do so. I am not prepared to engage with people who have a completely fictitious and made-up reality that take their direction from a carnival barker soon to be evicted from the White House as well as fervently believing in that absurdly insane Q conspiracy theory.

I engage them all the time.  To let them know exactly how fucking stupid they are.  

• Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

The "establishment" will try but these fucks have completely hijacked the party.   I look at these tweets as much as drawing lines in the sand for '24 as much as asking for support right now.

15 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

What’s that smell?

Desperation.

The GOP is done with their useful idiot. They had to kiss his ass when he could win them elections. Now that he can’t do that they are done defending his dumb ass.