2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

44 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

If you don't see the analogy between post election 2016 and "fucking pathetic cocksuckers irresponsibly and with no credibility or evidence scattershot accusing some mythical ghost of impropriety" I guess you can draw that conclusion.  

Not sure why surly just now sent me the notification for this but you missed the point. 

When someone brings up Russia out of the blue for some tenuous at best connection to the current discussion it's either you or Hugo. Without fail. This board would be done with that if it weren't for you two. 

The only difference between y'all is that you have the ability to be a good poster but choose to be a shitty one. 

Edited by Huckleberry
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

So with the reports of Trump and his team being furious at Fox News and all that... 

Is the safe assumption that Trump thought they entirety of FNC was going to go along with the "stolen election" ruse and refuse to call a winner or declare Trump the winner? 

That's just mind-blowing. Not surprising. But mind-blowing that that's where we are today.

I don’t think that’s it. He’s setting them up to be part of the fake news when he tries his hand at OAN or trump media. 

• Hook 'Em 1

28 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Hannity wants a do-over election in Pennsylvania:

I know there are plenty of Rush haters and I get it although he does not bother me.   I'd thoroughly enjoy beating the fuck out of Sean Hannity.

Smug prick.

Craig Robinson needs to stfu. Most trump supporters are idiots anyway.
 I think it’s fucking disgusting how Trump won Iowa. He messed up their livelihoods in farming and drowned them in federal aid.

Just seeing the tapa version I was wondering what the Black guy from The Office did to earn that response. Wrong Craig.

Just now, Fudge Nuggets said:

Will both of you fucksticks take it to one of the other Russia / Mueller Report threads.  Seriously.

no, this election is over and has been for a while to anyone that understands statistics and basic mathematics. 

anastasis is one of the few posters on this site that i have historically respected in terms of takes.  it am confounded by his effort to analogize the actions of the trump campaign and some of the more visible republican senators out there with the department of justice appointing a special counsel to investigate the actions of paul manafort, michael cohen, donald trump, etc... to the point that i truly want to understand how an otherwise intelligent contributor to this website can set forth such a shitty take.  analogizing efforts to cast an air of illegitimacy on the voting outcome between a campaign that conceded the day after election day to a campaign and it partisan enablers that is filing lawsuits to try make states stop counting legitimate votes while stating they will "never concede" by pointing to a special counsel investigation is so out to fucking lunch that i am truly piqued.

it is a take i expect from johnny sack or workswithweed, not from anastasis.  and that is not a logical fallacy of an appeal to flattery...i'm truly wondering if i am just being trolled or if he is just super pissed that he is being deprived of another four years of a daily circus.

• Hook 'Em 3

22 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

Georgia military ballots will probably net Trump +1000 votes at most. 

remember trump called these people suckers and losers.

Yeah, and we all thought Americans had seen through Trump's bullshit and this was going to be a monumental '84 Reagan/Mondale type ass kicking.   So let's not hold out hope for a couple thousand in the military to hold the line.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

I missed out on the guy from NV talking earlier today explaining whatever he had to say about their process but someone fill me on on.....

WHAT THE FUCK ARE NEVADA AND ARIZONA DOING?   Nevada has had less than 200,000 votes to count since Tuesday night.   I know, by design, they did not count yesterday.  And they managed to count somewhere below 50k all day today.  Seriously?   Are votes being delivered to ballot centers by Pony Express?

17 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

So with the reports of Trump and his team being furious at Fox News and all that... 

Is the safe assumption that Trump thought they entirety of FNC was going to go along with the "stolen election" ruse and refuse to call a winner or declare Trump the winner? 

That's just mind-blowing. Not surprising. But mind-blowing that that's where we are today.

No, by discrediting FNC, he can buy OAN cheap (because it’s currently whacko fringe) and turn it into TNC and be the beacon for all of his millions of lemmings.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, SizzleChest said:

This is where I get a little doomy. According to that bit posted earlier, Bill Barr would resurface with his concerned Law and Order face at about that time, just when the DNC lawyers have let their guard down. Sure enjoy it now, but CONSTANT VIGILANCE until January and the inauguration takes place. The GOP won’t jettison Trump until the last possible moment if possible. Snakes, all of them are lying in wait to see how this shakes out with the votes.

1 minute ago, Born to Run said:
8 minutes ago, slorch said:
I know there are plenty of Rush haters and I get it although he does not bother me.   I'd thoroughly enjoy beating the fuck out of Sean Hannity.
Smug prick.

Well you and I now agree on one thing. Let's hug, hell let's fuck you big ol contrarion.

Trump made me willing to go battle with @slorch ... at least against Sean Hannity.

These small little victories can add up :)

2 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

Stacey Abrams is the most talented, competent Democrat operative since Carville. She needs to be in charge of the DNC.

Yeah she is--when she lost, she didn't get sad or angry, she got busy.  Plus she's a writer and scholar--super bright.  Pete, Stacey, Yang--there are some future stars that really could put the US in a great place.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Born to Run said:
8 minutes ago, slorch said:
Smug prick.

Well you and I now agree on one thing. Let's hug, hell let's fuck you big ol contrarion.

5ub.gif

Just now, TeeDubya said:

That fat fuck finally has a shred of fat hearted soul?  Fuck you New Jersey Conman

image.png.ab18c3fb14ae3b88133a3a7c894a7ffe.png

No inflammation without information?

What about taxation without representation?

[/District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, Northern Marianas Islands, US Virgin Islands residents]

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

I missed out on the guy from NV talking earlier today explaining whatever he had to say about their process but someone fill me on on.....

WHAT THE FUCK ARE NEVADA AND ARIZONA DOING?   Nevada has had less than 200,000 votes to count since Tuesday night.   I know, by design, they did not count yesterday.  And they managed to count somewhere below 50k all day today.  Seriously?   Are votes being delivered to ballot centers by Pony Express?

tumblr_no65puVzaA1qiaxzfo2_250.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, TeeDubya said:

That fat fuck finally has a shred of fat hearted soul?  Fuck you New Jersey Conman

image.png.ab18c3fb14ae3b88133a3a7c894a7ffe.png

Here's what happened. They've realized they can ditch the fat fuck, walk away, and the damage that he did would have been minimized by the results of this election. Then they can let him be dragged through the courts. He gave them two supreme court justices, a judiciary heavily stacked in their favor, and an uptick in house seats. He's gone. It's hilarious to see posters on Texags screaming at Cornyn for the not backing Trump. This was the best possible outcome for Cornyn. He gets his final six years in AND he loses Trump. 

• Hook 'Em 1