2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

He’s gonna get it regardless. He made an election night call for a state that will end with a 10,000 or less margin probably. 

Yeah but if he gets it right he's gonna let his nuts hang out

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

Ted Cruz is saying the Democrats are actively rigging the results in PA.

Was wondering if any Republican was enough of a traitor to try to suck up to the Trump cult tonight.  

Edited by heso

I flipped over to Fox to hear what the other half is hearing.

Hannity is interviewing Ted Cruz right now.  Cruz said that in every Democrat city, election monitors are being shut out, windows are being blacked out, and they know exactly how many votes they need to manufacture to make sure Biden is the winner.  He also said they did the same thing during the Gore/Bush recount with the hanging chads -- every time there was a recount, Al Gore's number magically went up.  They agreed that the entire election should be invalidated due to the rampant Democrat "lawlessness."

Its amazing the depths these people have sunk to.

And I'm still not at all convinced that they won't successfully steal this thing.  And they don't care if they provoke a civil war in the process.

2 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

And I'm still not at all convinced that they won't successfully steal this thing.  And they don't care if they provoke a civil war in the process.

Is there anyone NOT still just a little bit nervous about this??

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Cruz is a waste of space. He does nothing for his constituents. It’s almost impossible to contact him. 

he’s lying through his teeth right now for the Trump cult. He’s put in a lot of work sucking off trump and wants it to pay off someday. I hope it doesn’t. Cruz is the biggest douchebag in congress.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1