2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

Just now, YChang said:

Stacey need to share her notes with Beto. He has the enthusiasm part down... but clearly not the technical aptitude. 

Agreed. Although, it seems that national party gave a bit more attention her way. Texas has been ignored for a very long time. Beto still moved the ball a lot. 

• Hook 'Em 3

4 minutes ago, TeeDubya said:

That fat fuck finally has a shred of fat hearted soul?  Fuck you New Jersey Conman

image.png.ab18c3fb14ae3b88133a3a7c894a7ffe.png

it's not hammering Trump--it's common sense.  The news and normal human beings should be asking this of Trump every time he speaks.  It's not anything brilliant.  

1 minute ago, Born to Run said:

The same Ted Cruz that ate a booger on live tv?  That Ted Cruz?
Just like he ate my kid. Effortlessly and without shame

Man politics aside the thought of having to watch President Cruz' nasty ass hacking and coughing up boogers and drooling and gleeking all over everyone for four years is an absolute nightmare scenario. That guy is fucking gross.

9 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

I'm just glad I'm not the only one who always thinks this is his name. Would be way cooler than "seed". 

"Workswithweed" = pot farmer

"Workswithseed" = sperm bank nurse

Almost* every fucking time.

*I also confuse him with washparkhorn who actually seems cool.

Edited by aggie08

7 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

No, by discrediting FNC, he can buy OAN cheap (because it’s currently whacko fringe) and turn it into TNC and be the beacon for all of his millions of lemmings.

he is hundreds of millions of dollars in debt, who is going to lend him money?

2 minutes ago, yoladu said:

he is hundreds of millions of dollars in debt, who is going to lend him money?

As much as it sucks to admit, Trump could very likely get a big ownership stake in OANN bringing no cash to the table, just by giving them the Trump TV brand and becoming the face of the company. Make him the brand, give him the prime time slot or whatever, bring all of his trailer park rabble over, and keep him out of the actual management of the company.

It will make both he and OANN a shit ton of money. 

But he won't be president, so I'll take it.

Edited by BradInATX

11 minutes ago, sidis said:

huh?  how is this responsive to the post your quoted?

How is asking you to acknowledge the role that right out nonsense, engaged by partisan politicians and the media nonstop for three years, played in crafting the Russia narrative responsive to a thread of discussion jumping off from "give me a single thing that is remotely as meaningful rooted in anything evidentiary or tangible that is causing actual u.s. senators to go on t.v. and declare to their braindead audience that there is fraud and impropriety at play..."? 

That's not a serious question sidis. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 2

2 minutes ago, Born to Run said:
8 minutes ago, ndawg said:
Trump made me willing to go battle with [mention=354]slorch[/mention] ... at least against Sean Hannity.
These small little victories can add up emoji4.png

Still disagree on his Rush take, so after we all fuck and fuck Hannity up, let's jump Slorch on the low

bite-down.jpg

Man politics aside the thought of having to watch President Cruz' nasty ass hacking and coughing up boogers and drooling and gleeking all over everyone for four years is an absolute nightmare scenario. That guy is fucking gross.
Wait until he sheds his skin suit and unlocks his final form. You ain't seen shit until you see him in feast mode. RIP my kiddo
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

How is asking you to acknowledge the role that right out nonsense, engaged by partisan politicians and the media nonstop for three years, played in crafting the Russia narrative responsive to a thread of discussion jumping off from "give me a single thing that is remotely as meaningful rooted in anything evidentiary or tangible that is causing actual u.s. senators to go on t.v. and declare to their braindead audience that there is fraud and impropriety at play..."? 

That's not a serious question sidis. 

Motherfucker, what did I tell you?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

As much as it sucks to admit, Trump could very likely get a big ownership stake in OANN bringing no cash to the table, just by giving them the Trump TV brand and becoming the face of the company. Make him the brand, give him the prime time slot or whatever, bring all his viewers over, and keep him out of the actual management of the company.

He’ll bankrupt it in record time. It’s all he knows to do.  River crossing, scorpion, something, something...

Pelosi held up the Covid Relief funding that actually did make it to the people who paid for it in the first place until such election fraud restrictions were eased to make it possible for any of this in the first place.

Of course you’ll be sued and of course this will be decided in court.

Maybe after dec 1 because y’all insisted that Wisconsin would need to include all ballots mailed and post marked for weeks to “count”. and thus being re-counted.

Thanks again assholes!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 15

3 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

As much as it sucks to admit, Trump could very likely get a big ownership stake in OANN bringing no cash to the table, just by giving them the Trump TV brand and becoming the face of the company. Make him the brand, give him the prime time slot or whatever, bring all of his trailer park rabble over, and keep him out of the actual management of the company.

Some of us are hoping he's in jail.  I'm fine with him conducting interviews from the prison toilet as he gets his shit pushed in but he shouldn't be walking around free after bilking American taxpayers.   

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Not sure why surly just now sent me the notification for this but you missed the point. 

When someone brings up Russia out of the blue..

Not sure why either, but its hilarious that posters on a politics board that revolved around Russia Russia Russia for three years are now pushing back when Russia Russia Russia is used to point out analogous situations because it is "out of the blue".   

• Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

I am not envisioning that being successful.  Trump enjoys tweeting and rallies.  Motherfucker can't convey a coherent thought to save his life.  Additionally, he is leaving the office thinking he is the GOP.  He won't be able to do a TV show with cohosts that anyone wants to watch for long.  He will be able to parlay his position into something lucrative for a little while.  I just don't think it will be TV, and he will have a lot of legal trouble and bills to contend with too.