2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

1 minute ago, Eastwood said:

Well, sure, but that doesn't do anything to help Trump in the courts. Cruz has a legit legal resume and doesn't seem to be offering any opinions on the matters in the courts. Both Graham and McConnell were both attorneys and don't seem to be offering any opinions on the legal challenges, either. There are legit legal eagles that the Rs can tap into but we haven't really heard any of them stepping up to the plate.

Question for which I don't know the answer:  Can acting Senators provide legal representation to the Republican Party -- or any other litigant -- in a civil proceeding?

Just now, South Austin said:

1.  I don't think Ted Cruz has been silent.  He was discussing with Hannity yesterday all the "illegal" election activity going on in Pennsylvania.  He's joined the other Republican's in their allegations that this election is rigged.

2.  Ted Cruz is a piece of shit.

Well, if anyone could show their work and make a case as to why it was illegal, it's Cruz. My point is that we have yet to see evidence that he is assisting in the actual legal effort. He's just assisting in the anger mongering effort.

26 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

Arizona decreases the lead for Biden a bit

As pointed out by the CNN stat nerd, it's not nearly the percentage he needed (of course we're at the point where that state doesn't matter anyways). He needs something to the effect of 61% and this latest dump was barely into the 50's. Trump will lose AZ

Edited by hpslugga

5 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

More from the American caliphate:

When the dust settles, I'd love to pull together a list of the best nicknames for the Trumpkin movement.  My short list:

• Y'all Qaeda
  • Vanilla ISIS
  • Howdy Arabians
  • American Caliphate

Whatchagot, Surly?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, South Austin said:

Question for which I don't know the answer:  Can acting Senators provide legal representation to the Republican Party -- or any other litigant -- in a civil proceeding?

A cursory Google search seems to reveal that there is a restriction on engaging in "professional activity" for which they are compensated for, but again, that was just a cursory search.

Just now, Gap03 said:

When the dust settles, I'd love to pull together a list of the best nicknames for the Trumpkin movement.  My short list:

• Y'all Qaeda
  • Vanilla ISIS
  • Howdy Arabians
  • American Caliphate

Whatchagot, Surly?

None of that works.

Trump's movement is primarily rooted in economically secure white people, not rednecks and yokels. It's not the guys who rebuild the engines on the trucks, it's the guys who own and manage the dealership.

1 minute ago, LTbear said:

I wish I could give you multiple Gritties.

Well I mean if you stripped feelings out of Trumpism, you're left with nothing but a cardboard cutout of Trump when an in-person appearance was promised to you on a cold day in the middle of the worst pandemic in post-WWII history.